• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinkin of you today , Mallee

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinkin of you today , Mallee

Dont know how you guys get shit done in the heat you sometimes have ?
    31 here today and damn near melting lol
    Even just cooling grain , how do you do it ?

Like Snowbirds in Arizona.... It T-shirts and shorts when the locals are wearing a jacket and pants...all depends what your accustomed to. The Apprentice was delivering some peas we didn't want tying up a bin earlier this fall. Lots of Filipinos working at that facility....they are bundled up pretty good...one even wearing a balaclava! We would probably melt in their "climate". Oh ****, there's that word. Probably conjure up some diatribe from some members.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
      Dont know how you guys get shit done in the heat you sometimes have ?
      31 here today and damn near melting lol
      Even just cooling grain , how do you do it ?
      You need to share the heat😉 .............. only got half that warm with a shower this morning and again tonight. Looks like the next two weeks are the same. For the two days this summer of +30 I melted and had my eyeballs get welders flash from seeing the sun .............. have hardly seen it this year.

The neighbour has temporary Mexicans working at his apiary and they wear sweaters till at least +25 even under their white suits. They don’t go home in October till all the boxes are wrapped and everything is taken care of. After the first dump of white stuff they’re working like crazy........... afraid they might get stuck here for the winter. ⛄️

Comment

errr winter finished when about two weeks ago......parts f our state had 37c on sunday we had 28

but thankya kindly dear sir for thinking of me

Comment

But what is the usual humidity, Mallee? Was 31 yesterday, 61% humidity. I did see it as low as 47% briefly.

And a little shower overnight. Love those unforecasted rains.

Comment

Hottest day of the summer and it happened on Sept. 16. To bad the humidity wound't leave.

Comment

goes from dry heat sub 20% humidity to stormy days plus 38c with 80% humidity i actually prefer humid

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                Hottest day of the summer and it happened on Sept. 16. To bad the humidity wound't leave.
                95% today with a nice irish mist
                Good drying day
                Must say i am cooled off tho

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.