• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$14 canola for New Crop

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FarmJunkie View Post
    I know some of this 200 an acre rent guys are a little antsy now!
    When you make your own bed ….
    This ain’t Iowa but the game is being played
    Hopefully they see something that the vast majority of us don’t see

Comment

One would think if the guy had the nerve to pay $200 RENT they likely locked in $18.50-$19.00 canola so a $5 dif on 40 bu canola puts them in the same boat as the rest of us . The numbers game can drive a guy nuts some times !

Comment

I wouldnt be too hesitant to sell this entire crop when she comes off.

Somebody better start findings some other markets.

Click image for larger version

Name:	gc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	775112

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
          I wouldnt be too hesitant to sell this entire crop when she comes off.

Somebody better start findings some other markets.

[ATTACH]12635[/ATTACH]
          Yeah we know China is a fair weather buyer at best. Think you still have to take into account the substantially longer and costlier overland journey from the grain producing regions of Russia to china. Though Russia has been dumping their shitty grain below world price to keep it moving.

Comment

I pay carbon tax so I want russia and Ukraine to have a drought!!!! Isn't that the point of carbon tax get the weather you wish for? Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
              Yeah we know China is a fair weather buyer at best. Think you still have to take into account the substantially longer and costlier overland journey from the grain producing regions of Russia to china. Though Russia has been dumping their shitty grain below world price to keep it moving.

Ukraine is USD$40 under Russia...keep sending them money for infrastructure so it can lower the world price. UKR wheat has been selling for 6 bucks

Comment

Putin's missiles wouldn't be the cause for Black Sea wheat being discounted even more than it always is, would they?

Comment

Russian wheat is low quality but it makes a turd at least. Outside of the good areas it is quite low yielding surprisingly. They just have lots of acres. Western Russia is the bread basket and further east closer to China it goes the other way. Almost akin to the Special Areas.

Comment

Russian wheat is low quality but it makes a turd at least. Outside of the good areas it is quite low yielding surprisingly. They just have lots of acres. Western Russia is the bread basket and further east closer to China it goes the other way. Almost akin to the Special Areas.
                    Russia bpa average was 45+ bpa last year across the entire country

The majority of wheat buyers gaf about quality ...only price. 77 years of quality indoctrination here, may take 77 years to dissapear

Lots of "quality wheat" ends up at Husky in Lloyd.

Comment

Chinese capital funneled into Kazakhstan along with Russian urea, some bourgault tech and stolen western canola IP.....need I say more.

We shouldnt get complacent.

Our trade reps and farm groups should stop looking for which bathroom to use and get out there and pound the pavement.

Canada is going to be road kill in a dustup between BRICS and the USD.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...