• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wokeness

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I seem to remember the unvaccinated just” taking space”.

Comment

CC:
      When good becomes evil… and Evil is worshipped as good… Sin becomes good… deception is taught to our future generations…

It would be better for those who teach innocent children… deceived sinful thoughts as wholesome life examples….

It would be better for those people who deceive children…. To have a millstone around them …and be thrown into the deepest sea…. Than to intentionally lead these innocent children into the :confusion, pain, suffering.

Human children learn and implant in their souls… wisdom and teaching from their elders and parents by their examples… Childeren’s thoughts formed by what they are taught .

Children don’t VOTE.

Children don’t drive vehicles…

Children are not capable of understanding the gender issues that are being thrust upon them…. By Those whom are responsible to help them become mature , kind, wholesome, fulfilled creations… with eternal Spirits…. That are created in the image of God, King Jesus…. And the special Holy Spirit… the creative force that is responsible for human spirits.

The special gift of the Holy Spirit on this wonderful day of Penticost…. Today May 28… is here to dwell in humanity who invite King Jesus into their hearts and souls.

God has chosen to Love all Humans…. All Humanity has the opportunity to choose good over evil… right over wrong… creation over evolution…King Jesus over Evil deception and eternal death and torment.

Our spiritual eternal lives are what is at issue…sending children to H E LL… now and in the future beyond time and earthly existence… is truly a responsibility to be taken VERY seriously.

Blessings and Prayers for rain!

PS ….the present Woke standards…. Are clearly deception and Evil…

WW 2 was fought and overcame these Evil deceptions… It is amazing that western civilization is destroying the spiritual essence of humanity… without the realization of so very many… people..as : freedom, liberty, Love… are judged as Evil.

God have mercy on our souls…!!!

Comment

This is the kind of bigotry and hate that has is seeping like sewage into the far right.[/QUOTE]

Let them keep shoving this lunacy in our faces and you will see what kind of bigotry they will elicit. I don’t imagine people will put up with this garbage forever. You left wing looneys might think you can mandate our acceptance of every crazy idea you push at us but be prepared for push-back. Its a free country.
        Last edited by sumdumguy; May 28, 2023, 12:08. Reason: additional

Comment

Humanity is fulfilling the Bible:

We need light not darkness destroying our civilization….

Grace and Mercy… Understanding and Blessings!

Comment

Interesting that deception is ingrained into identity of Wokeness:

The hypocrisy dripping out of the judgemental bullying of those who deem anyone going against their interpretation of “Scientific Consensus “ which is nothing less than an attempt to brainwash people who think in a scientifically critical manner…. Finding irreconcilable issues that discredit the “deception “ of a particular “Scientific Consensus “ .

Closed discriminatory thinking…. Pulls the “Scientific Consensus “ argument to bully those who find evidence against their beliefs.

Cheers

Freedom, Liberty, Justice and consciousness… all require cryptical thinking and choice through freedom of speech and thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
              Interesting that deception is ingrained into identity of Wokeness:

The hypocrisy dripping out of the judgemental bullying of those who deem anyone going against their interpretation of “Scientific Consensus “ which is nothing less than an attempt to brainwash people who think in a scientifically critical manner…. Finding irreconcilable issues that discredit the “deception “ of a particular “Scientific Consensus “ .

Closed discriminatory thinking…. Pulls the “Scientific Consensus “ argument to bully those who find evidence against their beliefs.

Cheers

Freedom, Liberty, Justice and consciousness… all require cryptical thinking and choice through freedom of speech and thoughts.
              Now you speak up when the shoe is on the other foot! Total hypocrisy from the religious right. All the hate for all those different from you . All those years of intolerance are paying dividends for you and you are scared.

Comment

My F EAR is for the deceived who are deceiving children….specially…

I have nothing to prove or to gain personally… as King Jesus is perfectly capable of completing the needed justice for decisions each person will choose.

Therefore no fear for me.

Compassion and Love are the motivation for the sharing of knowledge for the souls of humanity that still can repent… and choose life over death for themselves and their families.

Blessings and Cheers

Comment

My F EAR is for the deceived who are deceiving children….specially…

I have nothing to prove or to gain personally… as King Jesus is perfectly capable of completing the needed justice for decisions each person will choose.

Therefore no fear for me.

Compassion and Love are the motivation for the sharing of knowledge for the souls of humanity that still can repent… and choose life over death for themselves and their families.

Blessings and Cheers
                  The religious zealots have been deceiving children for years. Promising salvation etc. Then abusing altar boys. Fear used by religion to convert children to false beliefs.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                    News says Florida brought in the death penalty for those that sexually target children !
                    Maybe they can target some of those priests that abuse children.

Comment

Question Wiseguy:

If God does not exist, didn’t create humanity, if we are evolutionary animals with no consciousness or Spiritual life… if the Universe has no purpose…. Nothing more than an accident….

If the above deceptive morality… we’re true…

Like the animals… who have no Spiritual consciousness… therefore no knowledge of good and evil….

What will we use to judge Good or Evil: Right or Wrong… Murder or simply the Survival of the strongest…

Western Civilization and Prosperity have been created through communities that define Right and Wrong through the 10 commandments… Obeying the Golden Rule… Forgiveness, Mercy, and the fact that Eternal Life with God being the Judge and being responsible for Justice… created a society that prospered.

The cancel culture seeks to enforce relativistic human “Feelings “ as Good or Evil… seeking to replace God and God’s Creation with Evolution and orderly chaos as were life started and will finish.

What possible hope is there for humanity… if we choose to follow “Chaos” as with animals … other than the total chaotic extinction of all humanity…

Just as God’s great Flood… which ended all breathing life…

Fire according to the Bible… will end the great Chaos… humanity is planning for our Universe.

The hope of humanity is : Love, Forgiveness, Mercy, leaving the ultimate judgement of humanity up to God…

Blessings and Prayers…. Praying for rain!

“We shall know the truth and the truth shall set us free!” B I B L E!

365 times in the Bible …we are encouraged to FEAR NOT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                        Question Agstar :

Do you have all knowledge… are you yourself perfect…. Without : sin or Evil …in ALL that you have ever done…?

As King Jesus said “Those who are without SIN… let them cast the first stone.”

…we are totally responsible for our own actions… and them alone… and are therefore to leave judgement and justice… to the creator of each person… which individually each person made choices thereby becoming personally responsible.

God is watching… The Devil is recording each sin… to condemn each person on Judgement Day… to win their souls… for H E LL. Ultimate Justice.

Cheers

Comment

Question Agstar :

Do you have all knowledge… are you yourself perfect…. Without : sin or Evil …in ALL that you have ever done…?

As King Jesus said “Those who are without SIN… let them cast the first stone.”

…we are totally responsible for our own actions… and them alone… and are therefore to leave judgement and justice… to the creator of each person… which individually each person made choices thereby becoming personally responsible.

God is watching… The Devil is recording each sin… to condemn each person on Judgement Day… to win their souls… for H E LL. Ultimate Justice.

Cheers
                          I don't pretend to know it all like you. I can rest easy with everything I have done and I am not worried about your hell , but you should be.

Comment

I don't pretend to know it all like you. I can rest easy with everything I have done and I am not worried about your hell , but you should be.
                            I am a sinner… just like all humanity… guilty.

I depend on King Jesus… his word… King Jesus life, death, and resurrection … King Jesus shed blood and broken body on the cross of Calvary …for my salvation. As can you if you choose to be born again…

John 3:16…

Blessings and Prayers

Comment

Anyone molesting kids, man of the cloth or not I’d be honoured to pull the leaver on the guillotine, let them heads roll.

Comment

I am a sinner… just like all humanity… guilty.

I depend on King Jesus… his word… King Jesus life, death, and resurrection … King Jesus shed blood and broken body on the cross of Calvary …for my salvation. As can you if you choose to be born again…

John 3:16…

Blessings and Prayers
                                Indy 500 race car with John 3:16

Sting Ray Robb

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.