• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Climate Clown Planet

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EV’s have been out a very long time now , Chuck still don’t have one but tells everyone how they are going to save the planet , just more lip service to tell others what to do

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
      Wind certainly looks like a great investment. Just rocking this morning, producing at just under 15% of capacity.
      And chuck, like a good useful idiot posts propaganda piece which only lists the capacity of the wind and solar. Right next to the capacity of reliable power generation sources, as if the two can actually be compared by capacity.
      But it sure looks impressive to the low information crowd who doesn't understand capacity factors.

Comment

Its looking like Alberta will become effectively net zero on electricity before Saskatchewan.

Its hard to say for sure if and when, but the private sector is rocking Alberta's nothing but oil and gas image that the usual suspects want to push.

Ottawa will allow the gas plants to provide backup when the wind doesn't blow and sun doesn't shine so you aren't going to freeze in the dark as you predict.

Far from it. You will probably be exporting surplus electricity to your neighbors a lot of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
          EV’s have been out a very long time now , Chuck still don’t have one but tells everyone how they are going to save the planet , just more lip service to tell others what to do
          Wrong again. I have a plug in hybrid that does a lot of EV miles.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
            Il

Ottawa will allow the ....
            Wow, isn't that generous of ottawa.
            What a condescending attitude.
            The government knows best, and will tell the lowly colonialists in the western territories what they are allowed to do. Possibly even being so generous as to not let them freeze in the dark.
            Because Ottawa has such an excellent track record of managing everything they touch.

Comment

chuck is right, we will be at net zero very soon.

Shuffling in 500k immigrants a year doesnt seem to have an effect on anything, except maybe the rigged elections.

Look at the deadbeats in this country being carried. This is what you get when you ignore Canadas resource strengths and chase green scams, grievance groups and woke fantasy.

Click image for larger version

Name:	lpg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	775089
              Last edited by jazz; May 20, 2023, 10:30.

Comment

Nope not wrong , a Hybrid is not a true EV .

Comment

Moe said it best.
                  "If Trudeau is PM and Geebo Minister in 2030, they can come and get me".

Comment

Huh? WTF are you talking about ?

Can hybrid cars be plugged in?
                    A hybrid electric vehicle cannot be plugged in to charge the battery. Instead, the battery is charged through regenerative braking and by the internal combustion engine.

Try and keep up and quit the bullshitting

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                      Huh? WTF are you talking about ?

Can hybrid cars be plugged in?
                      A hybrid electric vehicle cannot be plugged in to charge the battery. Instead, the battery is charged through regenerative braking and by the internal combustion engine.

Try and keep up and quit the bullshitting
                      He Parks it right next to the imaginary solar panels which you have confirmed do not exist. Not sure how you missed it.
                      It's wireless, it charges by osmosis just by being close to the solar panels. Since it's all imaginary anyways, why obey the laws of physics.

Comment

Not a soul parked at EV regenerating stations in Regina. Not even Trudeau limo parked there.

Comment

So I don't have solar panels or a plug in hybrid? And there is proof of that! And plug in hybrids don't exist!

And that's why I call it agrisilly because a lot of the post are just plain silly.

And many EV owners just plug them in at home rather than at a public charger.

Top 10 PHEVs (Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles) in Canada for 2021

https://www.canadadrives.ca/blog/car-guide/best-plug-in-hybrid-vehicles

Today’s PHEVs are typically capable of completing the average daily commute entirely on electric power and recovering the necessary charge with a home-based charger overnight, all while keeping an engine and gas tank in reserve for family visits or great Canadian road trips
                          Last edited by chuckChuck; May 21, 2023, 06:46.

Comment

So I don't have solar panels or a plug in hybrid? And there is proof of that! And plug in hybrids don't exist!

And that's why I call it agrisilly because a lot of the post are just plain silly.

And many EV owners just plug them in at home rather than at a public charger.

Top 10 PHEVs (Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles) in Canada for 2021

https://www.canadadrives.ca/blog/car-guide/best-plug-in-hybrid-vehicles

Today’s PHEVs are typically capable of completing the average daily commute entirely on electric power and recovering the necessary charge with a home-based charger overnight, all while keeping an engine and gas tank in reserve for family visits or great Canadian road trips
                            I was just curious if you really read posts , my bait caught you
                            So now I am curious , what make is your vehicle ?
                            Happy to see you did read mine and my bait got you lol

Comment

If we apply your double standard to this situation, It sets a very high standard which would be impossible for you to prove.
                              Remember when you suggested that Danielle Smith is still guilty even though the supposed emails don't exist, and the ethics commissioner cleared her. But according to you, she is still guilty because she can't prove that the emails don't exist.

Comment

The communist way

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...