• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ukraine "on the ground"

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure chuck. That’s rich coming from the guy celebrating pedophiles.

U have no idea what is going on in the world. International order my ass. Every step Russia takes drives a dagger further into the heart of the deep state scumbags and WEF.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      Sure chuck. That’s rich coming from the guy celebrating pedophiles.

U have no idea what is going on in the world. International order my ass. Every step Russia takes drives a dagger further into the heart of the deep state scumbags and WEF.
      I take it information from canadian and American men serving their country in the military is not as accurate as where you get yours from. Or do you really know where your info actually originates from?

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post

You just need little inspiration to get you going to see things Putin's way.

All the greats featured in this one.
        I wonder what kinda film Trudeau would come out with? Drag queen horse shit is my guess!

Comment

my intrepid cameraman friend is back

bit disheartened at continual loss of life and infrastructure both sides running out of ammo and rations. but russias getting topped up ukraine not so much.

sent a short clip will have to ask if i can post it showing about 40 russian tanks damaged some just left there some obliterated.

negoitated truce first then ceasefire somehow.

all the russian ukrainians have long since fled back to russia quite a large number many turn this around matt said and say its ukraians going to russia couldnt be further from the truth.

but like he keeps telling me "i just film" no involvement in news stories.

at times he might see a20 second grab on fox news hey thats my footage, then it might be on bbc different network he doesnt get a dime of it when shared

tough gig

Comment

Does the deep state even have a reverse gear. Its all coming apart at the seams.

Click image for larger version

Name:	twn.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.5 KB
ID:	774772

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              Does the deep state even have a reverse gear. Its all coming apart at the seams.

[ATTACH]12231[/ATTACH]
              Way our government is Trudeau probably wouldn’t side in with USA over Taiwan neither. Can’t see Australia whipping out on China. Mallee can confirm that.

Comment

We have left Govt now not conservative.

Conservative govts stand up up to china and russia.

The left have different midset.

So australia is a bit of a chinese lapdog now.

Comment

Putin will have tactical nukes along with more Russian troops to operate the facilities in his puppet state of Belarus by summer. This doesn't come as a surprise as Belarus really isn't a sovereign nation anyways other than flying it's own flag.

Putin's goal of Feb 2022 was to turn Ukraine into another Belarus.

Putin is also working hard to to get another one of his puppets into power in Moldova.

And Putin's goal is "ending the WEF and Soros, Schwab, Gates and the davos marxists" and rid Ukraine of Nazis, and has nothing to do with his dream reincarnating the former USSR.

What's Sara and Verna tweeting on the subject today?

Comment

Are you okay with "dirty" ammo/shells the UK is threatening? Lets make Ukraine radio active?

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                      Are you okay with "dirty" ammo/shells the UK is threatening? Lets make Ukraine radio active?
                      More Russian propaganda. Shells have been used for years by many and have little actual risk other than to the tanks they hit.

Comment

Parroting Russian propaganda is akin to eco muffins saying we’ll be flooded out in 2 years unless you cut out carbon emissions or a bible thumper quoting scripture throwing themselves against the cross. It’s all extremism exacerbated by bad actors and fellow lunatics. You’ve all been had.

Comment

God created our Universe in perfection….King Jesus is the creative force… that will return our Universe to that wonderful perfect existence.

The evil choices humanity makes… are counteracted by the Perfect Creator…. Who died on that Cross…that horrible torturous unbelievably painful death… for all of the evil of all humanity for all of history.

Spiritual life… in a perfect new existence…. Is provided to any human… who will plant the spiritual seed… of eternal life through the resurrection of our imperfect lives…. To that new perfect existence…. In Love, Peace, in Perfect Harmony with the Universe …. Where : evil, darkness, pain, fear, poverty… and sickness are all defeated for all time.

The hope of the Cross and resurrection of King Jesus… gives us the grace and mercy to forgive, live in Peace… in perfect harmony with the whole Universe. We only need to believe… and give our hearts to peace, love, humility… grace and mercy.

We have the Free will to choose… who to serve… Evil…

or the perfect designer and provider of : Joy, Peace, Perfect Love… where good people can become great people!

Evil has a seductive worldly allure…. For a fleeting moment… then the deception and horrible reality of the darkness and its destruction …is revealed…

Perfection of the Universe… requires justice for the evil choices… Lusts… Lies…

The Cross and terrifying death of (Creator of the Universe) King Jesus… was the seed for the salvation of humanity…. NOT Evil!

Blessings and Prayers

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil
                            300000 Ukes dead or is it 400000 now and an obliterated Eastern Ukraine. Till the last Ukrainian! Hey Wilton?
                            Okay RT fanboy.

Comment

Looks like the nato clowns are trapped in a little cauldron exercise. Why take land when the deep state wants to send in their equipment and men for immediate annihilation.

Looks like the little banking collapse has thrown a wrench into the WEF project.

I thought the ruble was going to be rubble and Putin had cancer and Parkinson's and would be assassinated by now.

Like after covid, some of you didnt see the light. You went right back to the trough to start on the MSM pablum propaganda again.

Comment

At least we are not Putin cheerleaders like you Jazz! LOL

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.