• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wokeness

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
    Bible fan fiction where the participants keep changing the story.
    The Bible itself stands the test of time. Add ons and corruption of it does not and will not.
    Last edited by Sheepwheat; Feb 27, 2023, 13:23.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
      Not adding, but conveniently interpreting a 2000 year old book to justify ones doings.

And now the Mormon's would say the same thing about you.
      Blackpowder, with all respect, hitching your wagon to this hater is not looking good on you. He is clueless about what he calls religion. He has no clue what he is talking about. You should know better than this.

Forage.

The Mormon’s? They are the ones that added, not me. They would most certainly NOT say the same thing about me. They would mock me for not believe ing in the magical golden plates given to Joseph smith with a fake language stencilled into them.

Get educated before you spew nonsense. It’s obvious you have no idea what the Bible says, no idea what cults believe, and no clue in general about ”religion” as you call it.

Comment

On Wokness and the Truth….

On Covid…. New report from the US Dept of Energy… which apparently has its own surveillance department…

Apparently the war in /of words… is following the Chinese surveillance balloons…. As the world prepares for WW3…

Fear not…. For the creator of the universe… King Jesus has 100% control of our future!

No surprises… the Bible 100% guides our lives and future…. Better than any GPS guided road map systems.

Love conquers all… in the end!!!

Cheers

Comment

Forage et al should read the book they hate, about the God that they hate. Then they can see what it says. And then bash all they want but informed like, rather than making themselves look quite dense. Bringing mormons into it is odd, considering. If they knew what it said, they would at least pick a cult or group that claims to adhere to it. As it is, that was pretty easy really.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
            Blackpowder, with all respect, hitching your wagon to this hater is not looking good on you. He is clueless about what he calls religion. He has no clue what he is talking about. You should know better than this.

Forage.

The Mormon’s? They are the ones that added, not me. They would most certainly NOT say the same thing about me. They would mock me for not believe ing in the magical golden plates given to Joseph smith with a fake language stencilled into them.

Get educated before you spew nonsense. It’s obvious you have no idea what the Bible says, no idea what cults believe, and no clue in general about ”religion” as you call it.
            I appreciate your respect.
            I didn't believe I was hitching my wagon to hate. If you feel so, I am sorry for that but not much I can do about your feelings.
            Religion should never be discussed I suppose, for it can never be simply a discussion and I should have known better than to even remotely touch on it earlier in the thread even as an exemplary. As they say, wars have been fought for less.
            Perhaps part of the long ago point here may have been that we are adding to the list of unspeakables at an alarming rate lately.
            I'll spell it out. The long list of woke topics have become too dangerous to talk about. Kinda like religion. Any religion. That doesn't question their validity, just makes them undebatable.
            Chuck would've made a great fire and brimstone preacher tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post

Forage.

It always amazes me how Christians react to being question of their legitimacy.

The temperament and responses are hardly ever Christian like.

They will even turn on and judge other Christians.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                It always amazes me how Christians react to being question of their legitimacy.

The temperament and responses are hardly ever Christian like.

They will even turn on and judge other Christians.
                It is. .. Very human to judge… yet King Jesus wants/ needs us to leave judgement… vengeance…. In his competency…. Old habits …human … habits die hard….

Trusting in… yielding to … love, forgiveness, hope, self control, blesses… builds strength… faith and trust… that good will triumph over evil! Forgiveness is not a normal reaction… yet required for peaceful compassionate understanding and fellowship.

Blessings… learning to surrender… to Love… is a great challenge!

Forgiveness and compassion… are witnesses that multiply… mercy and hope!
                Last edited by TOM4CWB; Feb 28, 2023, 00:40.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                  It is. .. Very human to judge… yet King Jesus wants/ needs us to leave judgement… vengeance…. In his competency…. Old habits …human … habits die hard….

Trusting in… yielding to … love, forgiveness, hope, self control, blesses… builds strength… faith and trust… that good will triumph over evil! Forgiveness is not a normal reaction… yet required for peaceful compassionate understanding and fellowship.

Blessings… learning to surrender… to Love… is a great challenge!

Forgiveness and compassion… are witnesses that multiply… mercy and hope!
                  Make me an instrument of your peace…

Comment

Written by Sebastian Temple, musical based on Prayer of St Francis of Assisi...an excellent example of how to live.

St Thomas's 4 values,
                    service to the poor,
                    affirmation of unique worth of each person,
                    appreciation for beauty and reverence for all creation,
                    and faith in a personal and provident God...

Comment

Good except for the last one.

Comment

You must have a problem with the "C" word too then.

Since we are all ACCIDENTS of evolution.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	4150F997-5543-4D97-B0A9-C50776844CCA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	774650

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                            [ATTACH]12090[/ATTACH]
                            And this prooves what? Or maybe it is the fool that believes there is a GOD. Just as valid.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                              And this prooves what? Or maybe it is the fool that believes there is a GOD. Just as valid.
                              Curious. Where did you come from, your theory?

Comment

When you come up with a supreme being proof let me know , the world is waiting. Calling anyone who does not believe in a supreme being a fool, says a lot about Religion. You can pick magic or science for our evolution. I pick science not Voodoo.
                                Last edited by agstar77; Mar 1, 2023, 12:43.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.