• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wokeness

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Looks like Melissa Lantsman and Crypto Polly will have to give some of the faithfull Sheep some more LGBQT training.

Calling LGBQT people "freaks" is a sure sign of intolerance and hate.

And nobody is condoning predatory behavior by anyone regardless of gender or sexual orientation.

Have you been as equally vocal and outraged about the alleged sexual abuse allegations at Legacy Christian school in Saskatoon? Or are the so con faithfull protesting out in front of the school or city hall? Nope.
    I will call a perverted asshole who hangs his penis out , and parades around in front of YOUNG girls a freak all day , every day
    You should be ashamed of sticking up for that sick SOB
    This has nothing to do with LGBQT ?????
    The actual people in these groups are as enraged as everyone else and they woulda used the private rooms
    Last edited by caseih; Feb 23, 2023, 13:13.

Comment

guess my point was meant to be there used be left and right of politics a few greens maybe independants.

now ya got far right and far left both as bad as each other almost both woke in a ironic way.

stuffed rational thinking from people and govts across the world.

Comment

World Bank Chairman stepping down because he refused to comment on whether or not he agrees with man made climate change.
        And only one side of discussion is accused of cancel culture??

Comment

There is no right and left in politics: only Right and wrong. Rather be far right than wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
            There is no right and left in politics: only Right and wrong. Rather be far right than wrong.
            There is no right wing party even anymore. They’ve all shifted so far left that none of them are recognizable compared to say 20 years ago. Especially the liberals.

Comment

When I was a kid, news script used 'far left'. It was a thing. Think FLQ.
              Today 'far right' is coupled with extremism.
              Watching Newshour tonight. Wondered what was different between ardent Christians and Muslims. Both want to tell women what to do. One wants to ban Mifepristone and one wants full headgear.
              Has woke become extreme?
              Is extremism a human condition good or bad dependant on who wins?
              Either way, the ability to smell it important. Ignorance the timeless problem.

First, I didn't intend on derailing thread, I should have known better.
              Second my point was not to critique any beliefs but to ask what is the difference in result between any of them if you're completely devout.
              Extremism comes naturally from all directions. All belief systems can go too far without reason.
              Guess I've never been a joiner.
              Have to admire Hutterites.
              Last edited by blackpowder; Feb 24, 2023, 22:04.

Comment

Any full grown man walking around a woman’s change room is a freak unless it’s the janitor cleaning up after hours.
                Only the chuckroachs of the world would think differently.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                  When I was a kid, news script used 'far left'. It was a thing. Think FLQ.
                  Today 'far right' is coupled with extremism.
                  Watching Newshour tonight. Wondered what was different between ardent Christians and Muslims. Both want to tell women what to do. One wants to ban Mifepristone and one wants full headgear.
                  Has woke become extreme?
                  Is extremism a human condition good or bad dependant on who wins?
                  Either way, the ability to smell it important. Ignorance the timeless problem.
                  Huge differences between Christianity and islam. The main one is that in Christianity, Jesus is the only way to God the Father. He is our Lord and Savior and it is by believing in His coming in the flesh, dying on that cross at Calvary to pay for my sin (ways in which I have offended the Father), rising again from the dead, from where he ascended into Heaven we will become right with God and so spend eternity with Him in Heaven one day. Islam recognizes Jesus as one prophet among many and not as important as mohammed. Motherhood is the roll on earth given by God to women. Unfortunately, we as a society have downplayed the importance of that to our peril. Abortion, of course, is abomination to this God given roll for women.

Comment

Okay I'm out. But thanks for proving a point.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
                      Huge differences between Christianity and islam. The main one is that in Christianity, Jesus is the only way to God the Father. He is our Lord and Savior and it is by believing in His coming in the flesh, dying on that cross at Calvary to pay for my sin (ways in which I have offended the Father), rising again from the dead, from where he ascended into Heaven we will become right with God and so spend eternity with Him in Heaven one day. Islam recognizes Jesus as one prophet among many and not as important as mohammed. Motherhood is the roll on earth given by God to women. Unfortunately, we as a society have downplayed the importance of that to our peril. Abortion, of course, is abomination to this God given roll for women.
                      King Jesus was the first true woman's advocate, sticking up for prostitutes and those in abusive marriages and relationships.

There is No difference in Christian standing, between male and female, in: soul, spirit, and eternal bodies; no difference to God in Jesus, after death in eternal life.

The disciples of Jesus were rebuked and shocked at the equal standing Jesus gave women... after Jesus resurrection, Mary was the first human he materialized before... a special honour.

Islam / Moslem treatment of women is of/for total subservience to men, honour killings... arranged marriages....

Blessings

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                        Okay I'm out. But thanks for proving a point.
                        To late now, there's a third interpretation still to come from Convenient Christian Sheep on how they should have control over a women's body.
                        Last edited by foragefarmer; Feb 24, 2023, 06:48.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                          To late now, there's a third interpretation still to come from Convenient Christian Sheep on how they should have control over a women's body.
                          Oh brother. This coming from the guy who supposedly favours adoption.

Had the woman and her guy stuck to the scary Ten Commandments you probably think are foolish and need removal, they wouldn’t have gotten into the pickle they are in.

Read Galatians 3. About verse 20 onwards to the end. Then get back to me. Thanks! That scary, scary, backwards Christianity huh?

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                            The baby is NOT her body. Can be different blood type. DNA is unique.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4646.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	774621

Dispute that you WOKE characters!
                            Last edited by fjlip; Feb 24, 2023, 17:45.

Comment

Most people who hate a book, or the characters within with such passion, actually have read it to know what it says. Otherwise it can be quite hard to critique it, no? Kind of falls flat, doesn’t it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                                Oh brother. This coming from the guy who supposedly favours adoption.

Had the woman and her guy stuck to the scary Ten Commandments you probably think are foolish and need removal, they wouldn’t have gotten into the pickle they are in.

Read Galatians 3. About verse 20 onwards to the end. Then get back to me. Thanks! That scary, scary, backwards Christianity huh?
                                Just wait till your children leave the compound and end up in the backseat of a car with the opposite sex down some prairie trail, the last thing they'll be thinking about is the Ten Commandments.

Your soapbox preaching won't prevent hormones from taking over.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.