• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Additional Safety Measure

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Additional Safety Measure

Only for cov-idiots Hydroxychloroquine with a dash of bleach. Only for those that don't trust the vaccine.
    Last edited by agstar77; Jan 24, 2023, 22:34.

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    Only for cov-idiots Hydroxy chloroqine with a dash of bleach.
    WTF ?
    Troll much ?

Comment

https://twitter.com/PaulMitchell_AB/status/1617939916725587969?t=tvgaqGt_QZY-_SVmrbMkiA&s=19

Comment

Trolling or someone into the sauce tonight?

Comment

Just sound medical advice. What you don't trust me? My feelings are hurt.

Comment

I heard a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water before bed keeps Rona away

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
              Only for cov-idiots Hydroxychloroquine with a dash of bleach. Only for those that don't trust the vaccine.

Agstar in the last 6 months 78.1% percent on Manitobans have not gotten their Covid shot, how could so many be so unenlightened?!

Comment

The dynamics of the infection have change and unless there is a drastic increase in hospitalizations, the need for boosters among the less vulnerable population will decrease. The original vaccine has bought us time to outlast the worst of covid. I will be just as happy as everyone else if covid just fades away

Comment

Praying everyone with mRNA SPIKES circulating is able to DETOX themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                    Praying everyone with mRNA SPIKES circulating is able to DETOX themselves.
                    I am more concerned about detox cov-idiots from irrationality. How anyone could be so gullible to believe in garbage like that is beyond me. Thre is no valid evidence that any genetic changes could be caused by the mrna vaccines. Millions of doses. Where are the horns? Goes right along with the end of the world prophecies.

Comment

[QUOTE=I will be just as happy as everyone else if covid just fades away[/QUOTE]

But in the meantime your going to insult and belittle anyone who didn’t get vaccinated. Certainly a contradiction.

Comment

That ship has sailed. The issue now is all the B.S. about genetic modification and sudden death . The Anti-vax crusade carries on when basically we are coming out of the mess which was covid. Restrictions have practically ended , time to move on. What will they bit h about now?

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                          But in the meantime your going to insult and belittle anyone who didn’t get vaccinated. Certainly a contradiction.
                          There was a study done of vaxxed and unvaxxed individuals.

Vaxxed people are far more likely to have negative perceptions and attitudes towards unvaxxed than the other way around.

You want to be shot up? Go ahead, be shot up, but we are trying to help you see the truth. That is the typical ideals of an unvaxxed person.

If you don’t get the shot, you’re an idiot, flat earth er, shouldn’t get medical care, on and on it goes. That is the more typical thoughts of a vaxxed person.

At least it was. Thankfully that attitude has been changing as the truth comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                            There was a study done of vaxxed and unvaxxed individuals.

Vaxxed people are far more likely to have negative perceptions and attitudes towards unvaxxed than the other way around.

You want to be shot up? Go ahead, be shot up, but we are trying to help you see the truth. That is the typical ideals of an unvaxxed person.

If you don’t get the shot, you’re an idiot, flat earth er, shouldn’t get medical care, on and on it goes. That is the more typical thoughts of a vaxxed person.

At least it was. Thankfully that attitude has been changing as the truth comes out.
                            Or maybe just uninformed and paranoid. That would the best spin. The Truth has been out for a long time, you just do not believe it.

Comment

So why do some belittle, slander, make fun of those Unvaxed? They are still alive just like most VAXED?

Something is bothering some people deep down in their minds. Their choice made NO difference, is that it?

Locally NOT a soul ever discusses Vax status, never, we are in a good location. Am thankful.

And I am still praying others we know.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.