• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ukraine situation?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wiseguy
    Now chuck and forage think they are experts on War !

God help us !
    Well they sure as hell dont know wtf is actually going on other than what Fareed told me. Maybe Zelenskys wife needs another shopping trip in Paris on Natos dime.

The so called missle strike went off course due to anti aircraft missle striking it mid flight. Putin has had 11 months to kill civilians. He is so inept he cant event kill people right. His cancer must be getting bad.

The russian main force hasnt even crossed over the border yet. Its 500k strong sitting in western russia with another 100k or more gathering in Belarus. The bulk of the fighting is done by Wagner group and local Donbass militias.

In a few months Russia will be up to the Dnieper and effectively control most of the country. Zelensky probably has suitcases packed already. And the deep state scumbag project will be nullified.

Comment

You do know Russia has the same GDP as Canada or a better comparison might be Brasil.
      They can't print rubles to support a war or they will be worthless.
      They couldn't support military expansion last time they collapsed.

You are correct about there being a lot more at play.

Comment

I suppose I should consider the audience before I get worked up.
        Frequent incorrect use of a word changes it's meaning over time.
        Genocide last I looked is the extermination of an ethnicity or nationality.

War crimes is being modified for the times but equally disserved by dumbing it down.

We will soon have to find new terms and qualifiers for the major instances.
        Or lessen their significance.
        Murders are happening in this war as has always been.

The cheapest commodity in our history is human life at times. I don't like it but I don't deny it's existence.
        Doing so makes you a victim current or future.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
          Well they sure as hell dont know wtf is actually going on other than what Fareed told me. Maybe Zelenskys wife needs another shopping trip in Paris on Natos dime.

The so called missle strike went off course due to anti aircraft missle striking it mid flight. Putin has had 11 months to kill civilians. He is so inept he cant event kill people right. His cancer must be getting bad.

The russian main force hasnt even crossed over the border yet. Its 500k strong sitting in western russia with another 100k or more gathering in Belarus. The bulk of the fighting is done by Wagner group and local Donbass militias.

In a few months Russia will be up to the Dnieper and effectively control most of the country. Zelensky probably has suitcases packed already. And the deep state scumbag project will be nullified.
          You are definitely certifiably mad or dillusional. Where do you get 500 hundred thousand? Get off whatever drugs you are on. You must be sharing Putin's prescription. Your theories are the way a crazy Hitler was calling for imaginary forces to attack at the end of the war.
          Last edited by agstar77; Jan 16, 2023, 12:03.

Comment

You are well on your way to being full NPC agstarr. After 3 yrs you still cant find the real news.

https://www.politico.eu/article/russia-mobilize-new-conscript-military-intelligence-war-ukraine/

Russia has captured the extensive interconnected salt mines in the area, so now they have cover for men and equipment and a protected transport corridor into the front line.

Comment

You are well on your way to being full NPC agstarr. After 3 yrs you still cant find the real news.

https://www.politico.eu/article/russia-mobilize-new-conscript-military-intelligence-war-ukraine/

Russia has captured the extensive interconnected salt mines in the area, so now they have cover for men and equipment and a protected transport corridor into the front line.
              Almost a year into the invasion and this is what one of the biggest militaries in the world has accomplished?

Comment

How long was the USA in Iraq? And tens of thousands civilians killed, this Ukraine thing is rookie numbers so far.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                  How long was the USA in Iraq? And tens of thousands civilians killed, this Ukraine thing is rookie numbers so far.
                  Russias foray into Ukraine last winter was a head fake. Putin thought that Zelensky was a reasonable man and wouldnt risk a war over joining nato. Turns out Zelensky really is a crack pot crack head, so Putin is forced to go through the motions for real now.

Look at the chechnya war if you want to know how this will play out. A slow grind of attrition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtmvCaI9oV4
                  Last edited by jazz; Jan 16, 2023, 16:37.

Comment

Nothing will change until they run off the ‘hero’ Zelensky.

Comment

Will you guys be spouting the same stuff in future years when Russia makes a run for Poland or the Baltic states? It’s a long game cut a bit shorter because of collapsing demographics and population. Putin will be long gone as some of us on here as well but Russian empire building will continue. All anyone can do is stand united and be prepared to fight long term.

The hate on for Ukraine has been masterfully engineered. So implicit yet so effective. Russia is a master of deceit and destabilization from within, and with the internet and social media so easy. China is even worse as they have their people living all over the world which through sympathy to the country or coercion and blackmail by agents can be mobilized to destabilize countries. I dont understand how some here but into the poor Russia argument but are critical of china. My eyes they’re both the same. The west is their means to an end until the time is ripe for conquest.

Comment

I don’t think I’ve seen any cheering about Russia but anyone thinking the coke head in high heels is a hero is just fooling themselves.

Comment

How about if the Russians send in more troops and the Americans consider that destabilizing and give the Ukrainians the 100 surplus A-10 Warthogs they requested that were specifically developed to kill Russian tanks?
                          Fairly scary to troops in formation on the ground too.
                          1 example of many of the equipment that is currently surplus that was developed to defeat Russia on the open plains.
                          Putin is emboldened by widespread incompetent leadership at a level never before seen.

Nuclear deterent only goes so far and Putin knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                            How about if the Russians send in more troops and the Americans consider that destabilizing and give the Ukrainians the 100 surplus A-10 Warthogs they requested that were specifically developed to kill Russian tanks?
                            Fairly scary to troops in formation on the ground too.
                            1 example of many of the equipment that is currently surplus that was developed to defeat Russia on the open plains.
                            Putin is emboldened by widespread incompetent leadership at a level never before seen.

Nuclear deterent only goes so far and Putin knows it.
                            The S400 anti air craft system picked up F22 raptors 200km outside Syrian airspace in 2015. You think the A10 would have a chance? It’s dead slow and only used after complete air superiority has been achieved.

Same thing with apaches.

Russia ain’t Iraq.

Comment

I read the Politico link you provided.

I guess this article has all the facts and is superior to any other media source reporting on the Russian invasion because you're reading it.

The 100K number in the article is the number of Russian soldiers kill in battle by Ukrainian forces. No mention of 100k Russian soldiers gathering in Belarus.

Jazz if your going to provide a link at least read it and understand WTF is printed in it before you post your own B.S.

Comment

All good now, the TURD let it slip in Saskatoon, that Ukraine invaded Russia....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.