• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Climate Clown Planet

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meanwhile, these same climate clowns are denying the developing world access to clean affordable fossil fuels, in the name of saving the climate. So they are cooking and heating with wood and dung without ventilation and are suffering horrific health consequences as a result. While simultaneously resulting in deforestation and erosion and soil degradation.

And not just the developing world, the horrific price increases resulting from the renewable energy disaster in Europe is driving people in first world countries to go back to burning wood and dung and coal and peat moss.

Comment

It’s only going to get worse as the Liberals have free reign to continue to hike the carbon tax

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        2 shops , house , total for dec,(cold cold month), $568. total tax paid of that = $155.55(27.5% of bill)
        , of that $7 was GST on carbon tax , what kind of idiot would ever come up with GST on a carbon tax ??????????. what kind of special idiots (us) would pay it
        chucky , is this what you asked for ?
        Caseih, 2 shops and a house. 1300 sq. ft. house well insulated and protected, 2880 sq. ft. shop R50 ceiling, R28 walls and a 1500 sq. ft. shop. Dec. gas bill was 925.05. Carbon tax 192.51, 21% of the bill. I did notice I pay $2.55 a gigajoule for delivery and maintenance, $1.45 a gigajoule more than on the above bill from Blackie. In 2030 Justin Trudeau’s carbon tax will be $170 a tonne of C02. The carbon tax then on the same 73.22 gigajoule of natural gas will $654.53, more than the combined cost of natural gas and delivery and maintenance of $636.35 on my bill today. Yes absolutely ridiculous today, way more ridiculous by 2030!!!

Comment

Just wait till carbon tax is 50% of the bill …. Won’t have to wait long .
          How much of this carbon tax do you think will be rebated ? My guess near zero

Comment

I have a well insulated passive solar 1400 square foot house 1600 square foot heated shop and my total gas usage was only 18.16 gigajoules for a total of $176.00 in December. The carbon tax was 47.62. Significant but hardly going to change my fortunes on a mid sized farm.

The usage on the Blackie area farm was massive and on Hammy's farm is significantly higher than mine with only a second bigger shop.

On my electricity bill because my solar pv system covers the average annual usage most years I paid no carbon tax in 2022.

The best way to cut carbon taxes is to use less carbon. Because a price on carbon is here to stay in some form. Every province including Alberta and Saskatchewan have a price on carbon for large emitters.

Comment

chuck, maybe you haven't noticed the month long daily hoar frost event we have been getting.

I call bullshit on your solar.

All the rooftop panels here were covered with layer of ice after the rain in december and a coating of frost all day long for a month. They are producing zero and nobody is brave enough to go up there and clean them off.

On top of that, there has been like 2 sunny days in that time.

BIG FAT ZERO ENERGY
              Last edited by jazz; Jan 12, 2023, 09:16.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                I have a well insulated passive solar 1400 square foot house 1600 square foot heated shop and my total gas usage was only 18.16 gigajoules for a total of $176.00 in December. The carbon tax was 47.62. Significant but hardly going to change my fortunes on a mid sized farm.

The usage on the Blackie area farm was massive and on Hammy's farm is significantly higher than mine with only a second bigger shop.

On my electricity bill because my solar pv system covers the average annual usage most years I paid no carbon tax in 2022.

The best way to cut carbon taxes is to use less carbon. Because a price on carbon is here to stay in some form. Every province including Alberta and Saskatchewan have a price on carbon for large emitters.
                thats what they said in australia also , but its gone
                how in **** do you think we can compete on the world stage
                even sleepy joe knows better

Comment

Alberta has the highest use of natural gas as a principle source of energy in households (72%) yet asthma rates in Alberta are lower than the national average.

Ontario has the top asthma rates.

Natural gas isn't the bogeyman folks.

Asthma is one of the most common chronic respiratory diseases in Canada. It affects Canadians of all ages, but younger Canadians are disproportionality affected.

Comment

Maybe time to look at the bale burning furnaces again . Let’s see them tax that carbon …. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                      Maybe time to look at the bale burning furnaces again . Let’s see them tax that carbon …. LOL
                      Seen a setup years ago guy had one tied into his shops and aeration bins. He had a manufacturing business and built the boiler himself. Looked like it worked. If you grow flax it would be a great opportunity.

Comment

House on $80 per month year round. Dec shop 2560 ft2, $138, 25% C02 tax plus GST.

This is so ridiculous, but only our COMPLIANT selves to blame. Pure evil libtards.

CC "Nice to have gas when the power goes out." and solar does SFA...

C02 is NOT pollution! .004 of the air in your face, OOH that's scary high! Get a brain people!
                        Last edited by fjlip; Jan 12, 2023, 12:05.

Comment

Pls explain chuck....LOL

Click image for larger version

Name:	FmTfL9ZWIAAeh1B.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	774363

Comment

Think the EV sh it just CRASHED into a wall of NFW, reality check libtard/green/lefties
                            Last edited by fjlip; Jan 12, 2023, 22:29.

Comment

JFC FJ
                              Don’t bring facts into the daycare
                              You’ll have chucky rocking the doll again

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                                Pls explain chuck....LOL

[ATTACH]11762[/ATTACH]
                                The new green economy is going to look after all that.

As soon as China gets it all under control.

Emphasis on the control.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.