• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Carpay Held in prision in Calgary for investigating Covid19 Violations...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Throw him in jail beside Hunter Biden

Comment

Or the management of SNC Lavalin.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        So the " tough on crime" conservatives and antivaxers on Agrisilly hurriedly tried to change the subject when one of their own lawyers was charged with breaking the law! LOL Laws and rules are for the other guys!

Let me repeat: "Mr. Carpay has been charged with intimidation of a justice system participant, and with attempting to obstruct justice. The charges follow an investigation by the major crimes unit of the Winnipeg Police that found Mr. Carpay hired the private investigator while he was in the process of bringing a high-profile constitutional challenge to Manitoba’s COVID public-health orders in a case presided over by Chief Justice Joyal."
        Interesting ChuckChuck…

There are Two laws in Canada????

One for you… and another for the rest of us???

One for those…’above the Law’

For if they were innocent… why would they be offended?

What exactly did they have to hide if they were innocent???

How could anyone obeying the’Law’… be intimidated????!!! Or Obstructed by simple observation ???

How could observation of someone be possibly obstruction??? Or intimidation… if they are bound by…obeying the very law they are ‘enforcing’….???

ARE The charges of ‘obstruction and intimidation’ against John…not in themselves greater ‘obstruction and intimidation’ than the original incident!!!!????

Are we in a ‘police state’ where the citizens are guilty until proven innocent… while the civil servants are above scrutiny and accountable to an entirely different standard than those they ‘Rule’???

We in this case can observe… that our ‘Charter Rights ‘ are ‘cannon fodder’ for Very alleged hypocrisy…

which IS:

arguably….the actions of the investigation /Charges against John; brought by the Winnipeg Police Department (by whatever instructions the Attorney General decided) themselves…

Appear to be bringing , to ‘an ordinary non biased person ‘… ‘Justice itself into Disrepute’…by the laying of the charges against John …Dec30, 2022 some 17 months after the allegations of the supposed ‘criminal wrong-doing’….

Clearly wouldn’t the charges against John…

have been needed to be brought long before Dec30/ 2022…. For the appearance of ‘obstruction and intimidation ‘ of the right to defend against obstruction of ‘Charter Rights and Freedoms’ to have been mitigated???

By writing that John is guilty… when he has not been convicted… could be considered Slander… Chuck2… you can see how some people might take your words that way, can’t you Chuck2???

Just a thought… to consider…

Blessings and Salutations
        Last edited by TOM4CWB; Jan 4, 2023, 19:32.

Comment

Perfectly said TOM! Thanks for slapping CC.

Comment

That’ll shut him up
            Good post tom

Comment

Protest within the law all you want, but you don't get to threaten or intimidate doctors, health officials, politicians or judges just because you disagree with their decisions.

Tough on crime conservatives seem to have a lot of fringe extremists who think its okay to break the law and take away other peoples freedom. We saw it in Ottawa, Coutts and Windsor and Winnipeg.

And then they have the gall to say its okay to try and intimidate judges and obstruct the law to get their way in the court?

It looks like that they really don't believe in freedom or the rule of law and all their blather is just bullshit window dressing.

Comment

No, no
                True dope encouraged people to spy on their nieghbor and report them if they broke the mandates …..
                How is this different
                If judge not breaking laws , why should he care ?
                If he was it proves he is a liberal

Comment

What's the difference between journalism and terrorism? Surveillance with different intentions.
                  It may have been a little naive.
                  But the prosecution of these bumblers seems prejudicial. Emergency Act and all...
                  It's easy to study the past years events to see the how and why of the escalation of stupidity. People are quite the study.
                  And our govt's handling of it all the epitome of said stupidity.
                  Coward of the Cottage indeed!
                  How many here reported their neighbors???
                  Didn't we all attend some on farm weddings and funerals?
                  Brownshirts indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                    What's the difference between journalism and terrorism? Surveillance with different intentions.
                    It may have been a little naive.
                    But the prosecution of these bumblers seems prejudicial. Emergency Act and all...
                    It's easy to study the past years events to see the how and why of the escalation of stupidity. People are quite the study.
                    And our govt's handling of it all the epitome of said stupidity.
                    Coward of the Cottage indeed!
                    How many here reported their neighbors???
                    Didn't we all attend some on farm weddings and funerals?
                    Brownshirts indeed.
                    Really you equate journalism and terrorism? You also believe the media has a political agenda to destroy all conservatives? Not all of us were silly enough to attend large gatherings at the peak of covid.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                      Really you equate journalism and terrorism? You also believe the media has a political agenda to destroy all conservatives? Not all of us were silly enough to attend large gatherings at the peak of covid.
                      Your buddy did

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                        Not at all.
                        But stalking is stalking.
                        One is okay the other is not.
                        Which was it? Who decides?
                        My post wasn't in any way directed at the media.
                        The culture of fear increasingly used these past decades, has become the over riding methodology for making headlines or buying votes. Real numbers for perspective are ignored. Educate yourself.
                        Our government has now become not only the biggest user of this tactic but it's biggest consumer.
                        Canada wide warrants for small time bonko's? Govt was as big a instigator if not incubator of far out reactions regardless of stripe.
                        I did not attend any rallies nor will I likely ever. But you can bet I will attend family and community gatherings no matter the mandate.
                        And I sure as hell will not report anyone for doing the same.
                        I believe this was Caseih's point.

Weak people increasingly decide what is right and wrong. Doing the right thing takes effort.

Comment

I do agree doing the right thing takes effort and sacrifice. The problem is agreeing on the right thing.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                            Not at all.
                            But stalking is stalking.
                            One is okay the other is not.
                            Which was it? Who decides?
                            My post wasn't in any way directed at the media.
                            The culture of fear increasingly used these past decades, has become the over riding methodology for making headlines or buying votes. Real numbers for perspective are ignored. Educate yourself.
                            Our government has now become not only the biggest user of this tactic but it's biggest consumer.
                            Canada wide warrants for small time bonko's? Govt was as big a instigator if not incubator of far out reactions regardless of stripe.
                            I did not attend any rallies nor will I likely ever. But you can bet I will attend family and community gatherings no matter the mandate.
                            And I sure as hell will not report anyone for doing the same.
                            I believe this was Caseih's point.

Weak people increasingly decide what is right and wrong. Doing the right thing takes effort.
                            Very well said 👍

Comment

Lots of finger pointing on Agriville, they did it so why can't Johnny do it.

Johnny only thought of the idea after seeing his buddy and political ally AB. Premier Kenney being photographed having lunch on a roof top not following the Covid rules he put in place for Alberta citizens.

So numb-nuts Johnny the lawyer and social conservative activist comes up with the idea of hiring a detective to follow the judge handling the case that he is currently arguing in court here in Manitoba.

What an idiot, Covid related or not Johnny would have learnt in Legal school 101 that's something the Mob does to intimidate judges, witnesses, jury members, prosecutors etc etc.

I guess the seven weeks Johnny was on a leave of absents from the JCCF was the amount of time it took for him to get a refresher coarse on Basic Legal rules 101.

Comment

So Chuck, is it illegal to hire a private investigator? Hmmm, didn’t know that.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.