• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Energies / Bio-Diesel Prices Break

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t think you’re wrong yet Landdownunder you just need a little bit time. With Putin and company threatening Europe there will be a oil premium until Russia’s threats are put to rest. I’m still heavily invested in oil and gas stocks, my hedge against petroleum products. Not planning on trimming my oil stocks until this conflict is over.

Comment

OPEC-led Saudi Arabia can’t be pleased with their lack-of-ability to manipulate global oil prices with production cuts. Let the cartel infighting begin . . . .

Comment

Won’t oil be on the higher side until the US get their oil reserves replenished?

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
          Won’t oil be on the higher side until the US get their oil reserves replenished?
          U.S. inventories appear recovering on falling oil demand as recession deepens. If $75 WTI oil breaks, next stop could be mid $60 per barrel range (IMO). And if OPEC starts infighting on production quotes, oil prices could go a whole lot lower yet. Resistance @ $85 per barrel on bounce?

U.S. bank analyst estimates, pretty much garbage (in my view) . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by errolanderson View Post
            U.S. inventories appear recovering on falling oil demand as recession deepens. If $75 WTI oil breaks, next stop could be mid $60 per barrel range (IMO). And if OPEC starts infighting on production quotes, oil prices could go a whole lot lower yet. Resistance @ $85 per barrel on bounce?

U.S. bank analyst estimates, pretty much garbage (in my view) . . . .
            My target has been 72-74 since the end of September.

Will reassess if that level is reached.

Comment

China’s COVID mess is not good for commodities.

Comment

Protests are erupting all over China , they have had enough

Comment

Short-term. But what if they succeed? What does that do for demand long-term? There are a lot of rumors floating around that part of the reason for the lockdowns in China is that the cupboards are bare, so this is a way to stifle demand. What if that turns out to be true and gets revealed throughout this process?

Comment

China / Hong Kong stock markets plunging. Japan / Korea markets under heavy selling. WTI oil breaks $75 per barrel . . . China protests.

Comment

Crude oil appears rolling over. Gasoline and diesel under pressure. Europe in recession, demand dropping.

Energy bulls holding on by-a-thread . . . .
                      Last edited by errolanderson; Jan 30, 2023, 22:41.

Comment

Why the rebound in lumber futures, new builds and renovations stalled you would think.

Comment

OPEC is 1 million barrels a day lower on production then they are allowed. That’s got to be keeping oil prices up

Comment

Originally posted by rumrocks View Post
                            Why the rebound in lumber futures, new builds and renovations stalled you would think.
                            A confluence of technical indicators brought in buyers.

Comment

A lot mills shelved production. A lot of production

Comment

They say that the lumber market is typically one year forward looking. The market is expecting housing starts and the economy to be on the way up within a year.
                                Apparently has a good track record.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.