• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russia puts missile into Poland…?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
    The bottom line is Putin is a dictator who has invaded Ukraine which is a sovereign country.

Not sure of how your self-back patting shows you know right for wrong in this case.
    He is a bloodthirsty narcissist asshole who should be put to sleep
    No question about it
    But , and that is a big but , if Ukraine did this to start WW3
    Then that is another thing altogether

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
      He is a bloodthirsty narcissist asshole who should be put to sleep
      No question about it
      But , and that is a big but , if Ukraine did this to start WW3
      Then that is another thing altogether
      Bottom line... NATO is chicken... and Putin is depleating conventional ammunition of all NATO countries...

An insane 'chess game'... that no one can win... last of all being Russia. Russia needs western semiconductors... unless Putin presses the Red [Nuke] Button... this will be a multiyear fiasco.

Putin is as chicken as Nato... had his bluff called... now even China and India are annoyed... but have no fear... Putin's insanity still rules for now!

Volatility of grain markets.... not about to get less.

Comment

Even on CBC, Russians still today, bombing themselves at the Nuclear Power plant, They controlled since February.

So explain?

Comment

The Russians have disabled half of Ukraine's power grid...

Try to be a livestock farmer, dairy, poultry, bake food, water shortage/freezes... refrigeration of frozen goods...

Ukraine telling their people to leave their home country again...

Russians hiding troops and war equipment in the nuclear power station... which is shut down by the way...

We have no idea of the hardships the 85 missiles ...bombing daily...

What pure insanity.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
            The Russians have disabled half of Ukraine's power grid...

Try to be a livestock farmer, dairy, poultry, bake food, water shortage/freezes... refrigeration of frozen goods...

Ukraine telling their people to leave their home country again...

Russians hiding troops and war equipment in the nuclear power station... which is shut down by the way...

We have no idea of the hardships the 85 missiles ...bombing daily...

What pure insanity.
            It’s putins gamble. Last ditch attempt with all he has for missiles to try and break the spirit of the Ukrainians themselves, use up all the western supplied air defence ammunition, and push nato allies to pressure Ukraine to give up. Russia lovers here will be getting a hard on I’m sure of it. Chairman of the joint chiefs is starting to buckle. FML this isn’t just Ukraine it’s Moldova Poland Estonia Azerbaijan etc in trouble if nato pussies out now. Russia plays a long game and in 20 years they’ll be lobbing shells at German territory if something doesn’t happen. Putin will be long gone and another radical regime will continue the conquest.

Comment

"If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward."

Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

Comment

I’m not sure that anyone on agriville are Russian lovers or will have a hardon on an outcome on what has been going on in the other side of the pond but all I know is most of us are pissed off at all the propaganda we have been receiving from the state disinformation broadcasters.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                  I’m not sure that anyone on agriville are Russian lovers or will have a hardon on an outcome on what has been going on in the other side of the pond but all I know is most of us are pissed off at all the propaganda we have been receiving from the state disinformation broadcasters.
                  I am as well. I’m just pissed with how Russia has hoodwinked a portion of the west into believing their disinformation. Even the Russians themselves have been taught to hate and fear the outside by the same actors. At home we a bombarded with climate change fear and Covid bs as a means of achieving the same form of control.

Comment

Nato sure are pussies. I wish they would go in there guns a blazing and raze Moscow.

Now let me introduce you to Sarmat. A 35,000 km range giant maneuverable ICBM which carries 15 hypersonic nukes on it as well as another 15 conventional war heads. Its speed is mach 20 and it can approach from the south or north poles.

Like how much fck around and find out do you want here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sarmat.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	774129

Comment

I do remember about 45 years ago some of the kids in school crying cause we will get nuked by the russkies and a year or two later crying cause we won’t survive acid rain, I’ve made it through Y2K also, I’m not going to worry about what I can’t change.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        Nato sure are pussies. I wish they would go in there guns a blazing and raze Moscow.

Now let me introduce you to Sarmat. A 35,000 km range giant maneuverable ICBM which carries 15 hypersonic nukes on it as well as another 15 conventional war heads. Its speed is mach 20 and it can approach from the south or north poles.

Like how much fck around and find out do you want here.

[ATTACH]11460[/ATTACH]
                        I assume you are familiar with boom boats?

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                          It’s putins gamble. Last ditch attempt with all he has for missiles to try and break the spirit of the Ukrainians themselves, use up all the western supplied air defence ammunition, and push nato allies to pressure Ukraine to give up. Russia lovers here will be getting a hard on I’m sure of it. Chairman of the joint chiefs is starting to buckle. FML this isn’t just Ukraine it’s Moldova Poland Estonia Azerbaijan etc in trouble if nato pussies out now. Russia plays a long game and in 20 years they’ll be lobbing shells at German territory if something doesn’t happen. Putin will be long gone and another radical regime will continue the conquest.
                          The Americans and EU aren't going to run out of air defense missiles before the Russian's run out of their missiles. Putin will have serious technical problems replenishing his missiles. Sanctions on microchips really hurts dictator Putin

The Ukrainian resolve is only getting stronger and will not give up any of its territory, while Putin has already given up Kherson which is viewed by some members of his inner circle as a defeat.

China and India have somewhat shifted their view of Putin's invasion of Ukraine meaning Russia is becoming more and more isolated from the rest of the world.

The cracks are widening in the Kremlin and Russians citizens are beginning to see through Putin's lies and propaganda. Revolution 2.0 will be the final chapter for Putin.

Putin totally miscalculated Ukraine's willingness to fight for their country. His military is in shambles and without a military Putin will never defeat Ukraine.

Comment

some logic and sanity from forage and wilton.

if you re read some of forages posts he sees over the propaganda of both sides.

Comment

I must be reading something different than you, I always thought forage was the lefties propaganda machine!

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                                I must be reading something different than you, I always thought forage was the lefties propaganda machine!
                                Lets see if forage is right in the end. Ukraine scores a resounding victory and collapses the russian federation,

or Russia takes everything to the Dniepper this winter, shuts down the infrastructure in Ukraine and forces Zelensky to a plane with bags of cash and coke.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.