• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russia puts missile into Poland…?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
    . Can’t rule out disinformation from either side though..
    Be careful, or you will face the wrath of forage farmer for daring to point out the obvious fact that both sides are you using propaganda during a war. He gets really upset about that.
    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Nov 18, 2022, 14:23.

Comment

Looks like this was a coordinate input error on the Russians part. Latitude of Kyiv, longitude of Lviv

Comment

Originally posted by ColevilleH2S View Post
        Looks like this was a coordinate input error on the Russians part. Latitude of Kyiv, longitude of Lviv
        Seen this as well and the most plausible argument so far.

Comment

I haven’t a doubt that the missile in question was built by Russia but that S-300 missile only has a range in a surface to surface scenario of 75 miles, if it was fired on Russian soil that would mean it had flown approximately 400 miles over Ukrainian airspace, correct me if I’m wrong but my figures don’t add up to a Russian strike unless I’m missing something.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
            Seen this as well and the most plausible argument so far.
            What the hell are you guys talking about. The S300 has a range under 100 miles.

Russia has no forward position anywhere near the area that was hit. They have control only in the Donesk and Lugansk areas. The polish border is some 700 km away from them. Russia is striking with Iranian drones.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              What the hell are you guys talking about. The S300 has a range under 100 miles.

Russia has no forward position anywhere near the area that was hit. They have control only in the Donesk and Lugansk areas. The polish border is some 700 km away from them. Russia is striking with Iranian drones.
              Where’d the missiles aimed for western Ukraine originate? You can do better.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                I haven’t a doubt that the missile in question was built by Russia but that S-300 missile only has a range in a surface to surface scenario of 75 miles, if it was fired on Russian soil that would mean it had flown approximately 400 miles over Ukrainian airspace, correct me if I’m wrong but my figures don’t add up to a Russian strike unless I’m missing something.
                Hasn’t been officially confirmed what actually type of missile it was. Still all speculation until the official report. So anything you hear from media is reliable as QAnon RT or CNN.

Comment

Originally posted by helmach View Post
                  Yesterday, when a UKRAINIAN missile struck Poland (a NATO nation) and killed 2x ppl, Zelenskyy outright lied and falsely accused Russia to further escalate the situation.

It's insane leadership such as this that is the biggest threat to ww3.

But again the media is telling us it's still the Russians fault.... ukraine killed 2 ppl in nato 🇵🇱
                  No doubt very tragic two innocent Polish farmers were killed by missiles regardless of where they originated from, point well taken, but we hear nothing from you, and the rest of Putin's fanboys on Agriville regarding the 6000 Ukrainian citizen Putin has murder. You're all too busy blaming media or cutting and pasting your Bullshit, pointing your fingers in every other direction but at Putin.

Zelenskyy telling lies, how does that remotely compare to what Putin has been doing the last eight months to the Russian citizens and the rest of the world.

As for an insane leader wanting to start WW3 Putin got that ball rolling on Feb 24/2022 no one else will be to blame if that does happen, besides he's the one with Nukes not Zelenskyy.

Helmach, quite the post you made, defending a dictator while living in a free country. Good on you.
                  Last edited by foragefarmer; Nov 18, 2022, 19:44.

Comment

Well shit, maybe it was unexploded ordinance from WW2

Comment

I will bet that at least a few countries know exactly where this missile was fired from.

Comment

Originally posted by ColevilleH2S View Post
                        I have no idea on this one. But I wonder how many people across Eastern Europe right now are frantically plugging the opposite of their coordinates into Google Earth, to see if they might be in the crosshairs next time.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                          No doubt very tragic two innocent Polish farmers were killed by missiles regardless of where they originated from, point well taken, but we hear nothing from you, and the rest of Putin's fanboys on Agriville regarding the 6000 Ukrainian citizen Putin has murder. You're all too busy blaming media or cutting and pasting your Bullshit, pointing your fingers in every other direction but at Putin.

Zelenskyy telling lies, how does that remotely compare to what Putin has been doing the last eight months to the Russian citizens and the rest of the world.

As for an insane leader wanting to start WW3 Putin got that ball rolling on Feb 24/2022 no one else will be to blame if that does happen, besides he's the one with Nukes not Zelenskyy.

Helmach, quite the post you made, defending a dictator while living in a free country. Good on you.
                          Thankyou, I choose my words carefully however I don't remember defending a dictator in my post. Perhaps you can show me where? Or I'll just help you out

To be clear I stand with the ppl of all countries held hostage and ruled by dark agends that subjugate our lives into tyranny ex job or jabb in this country all the way to putins invasion in Ukraine. All wrong, However unlike yourself I'm not numb nor naive to the many many events that led up too Feb 24/22.

Forge spirtual awaness is alot like common sense, some are in tune to right and wrong and can sense something is off or awry.... others play on the highway with blinders on
                          Last edited by helmach; Nov 18, 2022, 22:04.

Comment

Originally posted by helmach View Post
                            Thankyou, I choose my words carefully however I don't remember defending a dictator in my post. Perhaps you can show me where? Or I'll just help you out

To be clear I stand with the ppl of all countries held hostage and ruled by dark agends that subjugate our lives into tyranny ex job or jabb in this country all the way to putins invasion in Ukraine. All wrong, However unlike yourself I'm not numb nor naive to the many many events that led up too Feb 24/22.

Forge spirtual awaness is alot like common sense, some are in tune to right and wrong and can sense something is off or awry.... others play on the highway with blinders on
                            The bottom line is Putin is a dictator who has invaded Ukraine which is a sovereign country.

Not sure of how your self-back patting shows you know right for wrong in this case.
                            Last edited by foragefarmer; Nov 19, 2022, 10:31.

Comment

Perfect example of ignorance. ⬆️⬆️⬆️

Comment

I’m guilty of watching too many YouTube videos on this war. I watch both sides so I can keep an open mind. There is wild ass propaganda on both sides. I’ve come to avoid it as I think it insults one’s intelligence. I have trouble finding a Russian perspective which doesn’t feel like scripted bs. Even old Ritter is compromised. He was right about Iraq and warned Iraq to be transparent with authorities on their weapons programs because a word of hurt was coming. Russia has so much potential to benefit themselves and the world while keeping their country intact but lies and corruption are so ingrained in their power structures and economy. Biggest mistake is that they have a nuclear deterrent that which no one truly threatens them but it causes them to not innovate and maintain a rigid way of thinking.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...