• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russia puts missile into Poland…?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
    I’m not supporting anyone, I just want the truth, some of you can’t handle the truth!
    "You can't Handle the Truth"

Obviously, you and wifey seek all the truth the two of you need in movies and videos.

Comment

“This is a rule. You know the rules of perception: if they’re black then it’s a gang, if they’re Italian it’s a mob, but if they’re Jewish it’s a coincidence and you should never speak about it.” -Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
        "You can't Handle the Truth"

Obviously, you and wifey seek all the truth the two of you need in movies and videos.
        That’s your heroes video it’s not mine!

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
          “This is a rule. You know the rules of perception: if they’re black then it’s a gang, if they’re Italian it’s a mob, but if they’re Jewish it’s a coincidence and you should never speak about it.” -Chappelle
          Those pesky Jews. Bet they’re conspiring to use their space lasers against the nazis. You better be afraid.

Comment

What are the chances we get an apology from coke boy?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20221117_094541.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	774107

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
              Black swans are swimming . Not good news . We dont need a wider war . F###ing Putin!!!
              From the other day
              This is how easy people are deceived, and shows how easy they can jump to conclusions when fake news is aired

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                Most likely a Russian missile went off course since they have used up most of there first line missiles. Still awful for the two farmers just trying to make a living. This will happen more as the war drags on. F Putin.
                Well I guess you were wrong again
                Sometimes it’s better to keep quiet and listen very carefully

Comment

Hmmm Im not a rocket surgeon but:
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20221117_231752.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	774112

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                    Hmmm Im not a rocket surgeon but:
                    [ATTACH]11434[/ATTACH]

I guess you somehow missed Putin's threat to use nukes on Ukraine if things don't go his way in the invasion of Ukraine, and so far, it's not been the flowers and hugs he was dreaming of in the first three days.

So that's the biggest threat to WW3 but you continue on posting your daily cut and paste Bullshit to keep your fanboys on Agriville happy.

Comment

I guess you somehow missed Putin's threat to use nukes on Ukraine if things don't go his way in the invasion of Ukraine, and so far, it's not been the flowers and hugs he was dreaming of in the first three days.

So that's the biggest threat to WW3 but you continue on posting your daily cut and paste Bullshit to keep your fanboys on Agriville happy.

Yesterday, when a UKRAINIAN missile struck Poland (a NATO nation) and killed 2x ppl, Zelenskyy outright lied and falsely accused Russia to further escalate the situation.

It's insane leadership such as this that is the biggest threat to ww3.

But again the media is telling us it's still the Russians fault.... ukraine killed 2 ppl in nato 🇵🇱
                      Last edited by helmach; Nov 18, 2022, 07:09.

Comment

Maybe he was aiming for a pole vaulter? 😂 This whole play is so ridiculous, that it’s a waste of time trying to guess what is really going on.

Comment

You should be used to it, its the same with topics of racism, freedom convoy, vaccines, anything to do with science, on and on.

They won't change, you won't change.

Comment

BIGGER question....why has Zelensky NOT admitted and or begged forgiveness for an "accident"?

Looks bad.

It's a MESS as I have said, nothing black and white.

Oh ya, what about the pipeline sabotage? On CBC again today, Sweden says sabotage.

Think UK will admit they did it?????

Watch the future mess unfolding...

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                              BIGGER question....why has Zelensky NOT admitted and or begged forgiveness for an "accident"?

Looks bad.

It's a MESS as I have said, nothing black and white.

Oh ya, what about the pipeline sabotage? On CBC again today, Sweden says sabotage.

Think UK will admit they did it?????

Watch the future mess unfolding...

Not good if Ukraine knows they screwed up and doesn’t admit it or they were behind the nordstream blasts. Can’t rule out disinformation from either side though. Let’s face it though Russia has been full of shit since before the 2014 Crimean invasion. Actions speak louder than words.

Comment

Another video about a 1000 years...education

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.