• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The great debt crash

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    Half of the EV offerings are over $100k now.

Did they get an exemption.
    Now there is the question of the month !

Comment

Crypto Collapse: Bitcoin And Ethereum are crashing this afternoon. This is all apart of the imploding credit crisis now in-progress. Asset price fallout appears staggering . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by errolanderson View Post
        Crypto Collapse: Bitcoin And Ethereum are crashing this afternoon. This is all apart of the imploding credit crisis now in-progress. Asset price fallout appears staggering . . . .
        Looks like NZ/Australia/Canada will be leading the housing bubble crash too.

Comment

Shitcoin?

NZ$ 59 cents
          ASSIE 65 cents
          Can 74 cents up from a low of .71 cents
          Last edited by shtferbrains; Nov 8, 2022, 19:00.

Comment

Crypto billionaires wiped out. Today was the crowning.

When the tide goes out, we’ll see who is left standing. Definite contagion risk to credit markets. . . .

Comment

When the tide goes out, we’ll see who is left standing. Definite contagion risk to credit markets. . . .
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0346.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	774054

Comment

Reported super-models to football stars caught in this immense web-of-greed. Makes my mind spin, when is too much money, too much money?

Need farm marketing risk management skills, I guess lol . . . .

Comment

A paragraph from the article;

That might come as a shock to investors including Softbank Vision Fund, Singapore wealth fund Temasek and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan, who sunk $400 million into the exchange at a $32 billion valuation in January. But it also put the broader crypto industry on notice: If SBF isn’t safe, who is?

OTPP loosing 400mil, is that chump change for them? seems like a lot, but maybe it's not???

Did I do the math right? the 400mil now worth $12,500.oo

Seems he was worth 97bil at one moment in time!!!

Comment

Reported super-models to football stars caught in this immense web-of-greed. Makes my mind spin, when is too much money, too much money?

Need farm marketing risk management skills, I guess lol . . . .
                    No farmers caught up in greed?

Comment

Now you see it, now you don’t. That’s how I always felt about bit coin, but who am I?

Comment

Originally posted by ALBERTAFARMER4 View Post
                        [ATTACH]11364[/ATTACH]
                        Sweet karma, perhaps, or did he help flip the script before his downfall.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FhHVp2OXEAcTPof.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	774056

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
                          https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...set-to-buy-ftx

A paragraph from the article;

That might come as a shock to investors including Softbank Vision Fund, Singapore wealth fund Temasek and Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan, who sunk $400 million into the exchange at a $32 billion valuation in January. But it also put the broader crypto industry on notice: If SBF isn’t safe, who is?

OTPP loosing 400mil, is that chump change for them? seems like a lot, but maybe it's not???

Did I do the math right? the 400mil now worth $12,500.oo

Seems he was worth 97bil at one moment in time!!!
                          How many pension funds are just at the racetrack investing? Taxpayers on-the-hook?

Comment

Originally posted by ALBERTAFARMER4 View Post
                            [ATTACH]11364[/ATTACH]
                            Is that what they mean by "Burn it all down"?

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                              No farmers caught up in greed?
                              nope , its like pre pricing grain , lots done after price drop , but if price goes up none was done
                              took me 7 years to break even after 08, learnt my lesson

Comment

I don't comprehend the virtual value thing with Crypto or monetizing carbon credits at a wide range of values.

This is as close as I get to understanding:

"Imagine McDonald's makes its own money, let's call them clown-bucks, keeps most of it, and sells some to the market.

McDonald's then uses their remaining clown-bucks as collateral for actual loans.

And then people remember clown-bucks aren't real."

Canadian bonds may be looked at as clown-bucks if they keep printing them and buying them back themselves.
                                Last edited by shtferbrains; Nov 9, 2022, 17:20.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.