• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danielle Smith wins AB Premier

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's keep it real: despite what you see in the media ... REAL Reconciliation between First Nations and most Canadians is NOT happening.

Comment

He hit the nail there.

Comment

There was no discrimination, really.

Here it all is documented. Never forget what they did.

Last edited by jazz; Oct 16, 2022, 19:57.

Comment

I cant translate twitless to anything understandable, short version please?

Comment

The media really has it in for her.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
              The media really has it in for her.
              Just heard the newscast on the local Small Town radio station. Most of the newscast was comprised of talking about Danielle Smith and debunking the supposed conspiracy theories. I've never heard anything quite like that on the local news before.

Danielle Smith isn't stupid. And neither are the people around her. I assume they have done their homework and they know where the majority of voters stand on these issues, or they wouldn't have made them such a prominent part of their platform.
              Meanwhile the media won't give up on trying to convince the silent majority that we are actually a fringe minority. The convoy exposed that fallacy, people aren't falling for it anymore.

Comment

I think she is fantastic. I wish she would stop apologizing. Just be Canada’s DeSantis and own it.

Comment

Smith going right after Churchill. Finally someone with some fire.

Click image for larger version

Name:	smth2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	773993
                  Last edited by jazz; Oct 28, 2022, 15:02.

Comment

I think she was put in to Make Pee Pee look Smart

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
                      Looks like he who shall not be mentioned had to call in reinforcements to speak on his behalf while he remains banished to the children's table.
                      You seriously came out of Agriville retirement just to call someone a Pee Pee?
                      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Oct 31, 2022, 15:42.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                        Looks like he who shall not be mentioned had to call in reinforcements to speak on his behalf while he remains banished to the children's table.
                        You seriously came out of Agriville retirement just to call someone a Pee Pee?
                        Banished like a $10 handgun

LOL = Lets Own Lugers

Comment

No friggin class at all, sick in the head in my books.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                            No friggin class at all, sick in the head in my books.
                            What do you mean, kindergarten is a class too.

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
                              i would like to see you in a debate with either one of them ?
                              i know i sure wouldn't wanna be
                              think i could ah, umm, ah umm, debate true dope quite easily
                              might need a water box thingy tho full of rum
                              and the crowning achievement "the budget will balance itself" !
                              if you wanna talk about stupid people
                              Last edited by caseih; Oct 31, 2022, 19:36.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                                i would like to see you in a debate with either one of them ?
                                i know i sure wouldn't wanna be
                                think i could ah, umm, ah umm, debate true dope quite easily
                                might need a water box thingy tho full of rum
                                and the crowning achievement "the budget will balance itself" !
                                if you wanna talk about stupid people
                                Well seeing how P Polievre Ran away from every debate during the leadership race- he shouldnt be too hard to beat.
                                He likes to Ask Questions but he doesnt like to ANSWER ANY

As far as Smith - if she was the best they could come up with , Alberta is in for Alot of trouble

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.