• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WEF Digital Pass

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C.c. stands for circular chuck

Comment

Chucks perspective in life , completely loses context

Comment

Chuck does put the silly in agrisilly!!!!

Comment

Look what I found in my RMs minutes this past week. Looks like Ol Moe is down with Klaus after all.

Non mandatory, for now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	di.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	773619
          Last edited by jazz; Aug 7, 2022, 00:18.

Comment

I have a distrust of government and it’s institutions not necessarily for dark malicious things they can do to us but bad things that can happen to us from being incompetent. Medical ID which is if available solely to health professionals may save your life if you end up hurt or sick in a hospital away from home. They can see you’re allergic to certain drugs or you have pre-existing conditions. That sort of digital ID is a no brainer in my eyes. Now if it goes on to say your political leanings, record, marital status, sexual orientation then no. It’s okay to be vigilant about shady shit but the longer you stare into the abyss the abyss stares back into you. It’ll eat you if let it.

Comment

Most people have already voluntarily digitized their ID. It is commonly called a cell phone! That hackable little device is entrusted with banking information, likely linked to health records, vaccine passports, ArriveCan, credit cards, phone records, and through social media links, it probably gives anyone who accesses the data has an accurate picture of political and sexual leanings. Hate to say it but the digital ID horse has already left the barn.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                Most people have already voluntarily digitized their ID. It is commonly called a cell phone! That hackable little device is entrusted with banking information, likely linked to health records, vaccine passports, ArriveCan, credit cards, phone records, and through social media links, it probably gives anyone who accesses the data has an accurate picture of political and sexual leanings. Hate to say it but the digital ID horse has already left the barn.
                Agree , so why are they trying to enforce more ??
                That’s the worrisome issue , why more ??

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                  Agree , so why are they trying to enforce more ??
                  That’s the worrisome issue , why more ??
                  Because for governments it is cheaper, easier, faster data management which people for the most part are already doing voluntarily

Comment

Because for governments it is cheaper, easier, faster data management which people for the most part are already doing voluntarily
                    So why is any real farmer supporting this nonsense??

Comment

It’s just her “conservative heritage” coming through, that’s all.

Comment

Maybe because farmers want the same advantages that urban folks get from digitalization. They want the convenience of online banking, bill payment, purchasing, of booking campsites online, and of renewing licences etc. They like digital trading and reporting of investments rather than having to meet face to face with a broker for every trade. Farmers like to be able to contract grain online instead of having to drive to the elevator to sign a contract. Farmers want to apply for hail insurance or report a hail storm digitally instead of in person. etc etc.

BTW, what party leadership hopeful is actively pushing digital currency and therefore the accompanying digital wallet that is required? It wouldn't be a Conservative PP would it. Any "real" farmer truly against digitalization would never support crypto or any party in support of digitalization of the monetary system.
                        Last edited by dmlfarmer; Aug 8, 2022, 06:17.

Comment

well i am still using a prety old type cell phone with buttons , dont have internet on it ,no covid tracking apps etc !my internet is done on a i pad that never leaves the house , dont know how much they can track my movements on that old phone with no internet !

Comment

Maybe because farmers want the same advantages that urban folks get from digitalization.
                            Sure dml, like govts really care about people, efficiency and costs. Covid sure proved that.

You know this is just a trojan horse for the currency to be linked up to it. Then they can track your carbon budget. Go have a look what china did with its digitization program. Citizens now earn govt brownie points from it. Get extras for reporting a neighbors bad behavior, get blocked out of travel if they didnt promote the govt agenda.

Dont be obtuse.
                            Last edited by jazz; Aug 8, 2022, 08:09.

Comment

yes a step to the chip in your arm , only the fools believe its for peoples good

Comment

It would be scary to think the government or bad actors would have the ability to shut you off. They do already. Freeze your bank account, stop govt funding if you’re on that, pull your license etc. The ham fisted incompetence exhibited when peoples accounts were frozen for donating to the convoy showed the gross negligence and incompetence of not just of our government but also of the banking sector. Trust has been eroded and this I fear is more disconcerting. The talking heads here can justify why it was done and the argument is logical but it does not ameliorate the fact people have lost trust. This only gives the conspiracy theory folks more confirmation and credibility. I’ve heard it said before in a tough situation the only control you have is in how you react and act.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.