• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WEF Digital Pass

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
    70 banks in Ireland going fully cashless , not too long ago this was a conspiricy just believed by us the crazy fringe minority
    Seen that as well. What is the official reason?

Comment

They said it was to cut costs , but now it looks like they have diecided not to go ahead after a massive push back , thankfully people want this madness stopped , if i was dealing with AIB bank i would be closing my account this morning

Comment

Don't trust the banks and financial institutions. Put all your spare cash and investments in your mattress or bury them deep in the garden. Just don't get old and forget where you put it! LOL

Comment

The wise one has spoken again !

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
            Don't trust the banks and financial institutions. Put all your spare cash and investments in your mattress or bury them deep in the garden. Just don't get old and forget where you put it! LOL
            So instead of being a smug flippant asshole what more can you contribute to dispel silly conspiracy theories? As I had posted before about the stupidity of conspiracy theories and why they come to be. Maybe you can contribute to the discussion rather than sounding like a childish troll or else just screw off.

Comment

People returning through canadian airports are being told the ArriveCan app will be permanent.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                So instead of being a smug flippant asshole what more can you contribute to dispel silly conspiracy theories? As I had posted before about the stupidity of conspiracy theories and why they come to be. Maybe you can contribute to the discussion rather than sounding like a childish troll or else just screw off.
                Whats wrong Wilton? You lost your sense of humour?

If CPC MPs like Michelle Remple Garner and Marjorie Le Breton can't dispel the silly conspiracy theories circulating on the fringes of the CPC, what hope is there anyone can?

Maybe if Harper spoke out, but fat chance of that.

I did post Michelle's concerns about the wacky WEF conspiracy theories but you must have forgot about that. I also posted a photo of Harper at the WEF and that wasn't enough? What more do you think we should do?

The reality is the CPC is on a runaway train for a cliff of fringe thinking and Polarizing Pierre is shoveling more coal into the boiler. Choo Choo!

Comment

If CPC MPs like Michelle Remple Garner and Marjorie Le Breton can't dispel the silly conspiracy theories circulating on the fringes of the CPC, what hope is there anyone can?

I did post Michelle's concerns about the wacky WEF conspiracy theories but you must have forgot about that. I also posted a photo of Harper at the WEF and that wasn't enough? What more do you think we should do?

The reality is the CPC is on a runaway train for a cliff of fringe thinking and Polarizing Pierre is shoveling more coal into the boiler. Choo Choo!
                  How’s the NDP doin ??

Comment

Whats wrong you don't want to talk about the WEF and the CPC which is the title of this thread BTW? LOL

Comment

Whats wrong you don't want to talk about the WEF and the CPC which is the title of this thread BTW? LOL
                      Check the tittle again , nothing about the cpc.
                      As for the WEF ….

Comment

Comment

soon the usual 🐑🐑🐑 will be on to tell us that is all conspiricy again !

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                            Check the tittle again , nothing about the cpc.
                            As for the WEF ….
                            Well according to Jason Kenney he thinks lunatic fringe are about to take over the asylum if you are talking about the fringe of the Wild Rose in Alberta!

And it's the CPC who are struggling to contain the WEF conspiracy amongst it's fringe as well.

But don't mind anyone, just carry on with whatever wacky idea comes to mind. LOL
                            Last edited by chuckChuck; Jul 24, 2022, 11:56.

Comment

Comment

Okay now you’ve actually responded with something pertinent of your own thoughts. Every political camp has its share of polarized nut bars which do more harm to their mainstream image they wish to portray. Right wing conspiracies to the lefts LEAP manifesto or the Malthusian notion of depopulation. I’ve read comments on a ton of left leaning chats too and depopulation gets brought up so you can’t deny that. How can you get behind people who hate the human race? Tommy and the ccf were big proponents of eugenics. Everyone else has moved on but radical leftists are still stuck on it. Anyway it is worrisome if Pierre beats that dead horse but in these times the other opposition their horse died out of the gate and they’re hanging on the stirrup of the leading horse which just bowed on the third corner.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.