• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WEF Digital Pass

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WEF Digital Pass

So now we have gone full circle into conspiracy. Just watch the video.

https://twitter.com/MilaKedrov/status/1543642302941302785

Click image for larger version

Name:	wf.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.0 KB
ID:	780277

Yes Canada and the Netherlands are the only two countries in the world to sign onto this.
    And Air Canada is a partner in this, in case anyone needed another reason to boycott Air Canada.

Comment

The 'mark of the beast' (Revelation 13:18) has arrived. The deliberate chaos at the airports this summer is there to pave the way for this roll out. Create the problem and sell the solution. It is almost like that has happened before. The Book of Revelation reveals to us that the end times are not going to be good and it looks as if we are well on the way so prepare now.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
        The 'mark of the beast' (Revelation 13:18) has arrived. The deliberate chaos at the airports this summer is there to pave the way for this roll out. Create the problem and sell the solution. It is almost like that has happened before. The Book of Revelation reveals to us that the end times are not going to be good and it looks as if we are well on the way so prepare now.
        Never before in history has the world been this ripe, and this technologically able to fulfill that fearsome prophesy. Statements like-

The whole world will see events as they unfold - even third world people have cell phones now a days
        People rapidly going to and fro- self explanatory
        Without the mark you can not buy or sell- self explanatory.
        Ppl will call good evil and evil good- look at the state of the moral decay and the refusal to acknowledge God

I don’t think we’re there. But it’s a coming. Could be two years, could be twenty. I would hope that folks that aren’t “religious”, do a little reading up. At least for interest sakes, if not for finding the only answer that there is.

Comment

https://rumble.com/v179jh6-digital-id-or-digital-prison.html

Comment

Air Canada has partnered with WEF and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to issue a digital ID. Really running out of 'conspiracy theories'.

Last edited by biglentil; Jul 12, 2022, 11:35.

Comment

Enough spelling mistakes to suggest a hoax?

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                Enough spelling mistakes to suggest a hoax?
                i shure hope it is !

Comment

You gotta love the irony of all the wing nuts and their assorted and various conspiracy theories about tracking devices which they "research" and complain about while posting on their smart phones, which are a very effective tracking device with a gold mine of information about the user.
                  Last edited by chuckChuck; Jul 14, 2022, 06:33.

Comment

Some are so bloody naive
                    Last edited by biglentil; Jul 14, 2022, 07:45.

Comment

Yes indeed the conspiracy theorists sheeple on Agrisilly are really naive and gullible!

Name:	image.jpg
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	773534

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                        You gotta love the irony of all the wing nuts and their assorted and various conspiracy theories about tracking devices which they "research" and complain about while posting on their smart phones, which are a very effective tracking device with a gold mine of information about the user.
                        Couldn't agree more, ironic.
                        All the more reason to remain vigilant.

Comment

Is this the evil member of the WEF that you are so concerned about? I think I can see horns coming out of his head.

Name:	Harper_Switzerland2.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	773537

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                            Is this the evil member of the WEF that you are so concerned about? I think I can see horns coming out of his head.
                            [ATTACH]10750[/ATTACH]
                            you are fuking hopeless
                            probably one of the most responsible PM's we have had
                            do you run your business the way this current numb nutted idiot does ? do you condone this spending ?????
                            get a grip , FFS
                            oh well , back to the adult table

Comment

Chuck, Harper was rejected by the NWO WEF clowns a long time ago, thats when they hired Soros and Schwab to infiltrate our election system and install idiot boy in his place.

Name:	FXoRYovUIAEKxEF.jpg
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	773540

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.