• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rodeo clowns

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No matter how you apply the lipstick , the site is still pure B.S..

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
      I did say I eat real Beef and Chicken. You tell me which farmers on Agriville are supporting the "Kill the Beef Industry?
      Well, for one, Grassfarmer went on the record to say he supports a GHG tax specifically aimed at cattle.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
        No matter how you apply the lipstick , the site is still pure B.S..
        Get vaxxed! Classic left tactic to attack the source and attack free speech. The clip is directly from CPAC which I tried to pinpoint in the original video but funny the April 7th cpac video is having streaming issues.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          Well, for one, Grassfarmer went on the record to say he supports a GHG tax specifically aimed at cattle.
          Come on Ab5 you're better than that. Grassfarmer has been gone for over a year from Agriville why throw shit his way. Besides he was big into cattle, so it gave him the right make that comment. And of coarse others can disagree.

I know you and Burnt were praising each other how great poster each of you are ( and like I said before you are), but unfortunately Grassy could out wit the two of you combine on one of his poorer days. As far as that goes the only one that comes close to him is DLM.

Grass knew what he was talking about whether you agreed with or not.

That's a poster who got chased away from Agriville. Wonder what Grass would be saying regarding Covid and the vaccine.

I've got a pretty good hunch on what side he'd be on.
          Last edited by foragefarmer; May 3, 2021, 22:08.

Comment

No more clown rallies Alberta gets court order against anti lockdown protesters.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
              No more clown rallies Alberta gets court order against anti lockdown protesters.
              Yay you!

Comment

The dingleknob at the Whistle Stop will probably still have his protest this weekend. I hope the injunction against him means there’ll be an actual police presence or it will just be another nail in the silly coffin.

Comment

Not quite.
                  But he's already done more harm to his business himself than the govt could have.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
                    You agree with nazi style authority?
                    I wouldn’t say anything has been Nazi styled but hey, if you’re prone to exaggeration feel free to compare dining restrictions to genocide....

He had multiple warnings, refused to follow even the basic guidelines, and after being shut down opened up in the back yard... Even if someone disagrees with dining restrictions there’s a whole lot of health code violations going on if you’re serving food in an unlicensed place like your backyard.

I believe that you can’t be a douchebag flaunting how you have no care about health codes. If you’re cooking food for people health codes are a fact of life. You work with the health bodies to operate within the regulations. Be it licensing your kitchen or following social distancing in a pandemic. You don’t just go rogue and act like you’re entitled to do everything how you want, no consequences. There should be consequences. If restaurants have people that stir BBQ sauce with their hands they get shut down, why shouldn’t he?

Alberta has looked goofy because there have been no real consequences for people refusing to follow guidelines. If they’re going to impose guidelines, even the weak ones they have, they need to back them up and not rely on the goodness of self centred people like Mr Whistle Stop. If they’re going to make an example of someone, I can’t think of anyone better.

Comment

I am amazed what people are willing to give up for a virus with the same death rate as the flu, when our forefathers risked everything for freedom.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210507-161148_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	771054
                      Last edited by biglentil; May 7, 2021, 18:08.

Comment

Yeah.... it’s so upsetting to give up having tables right beside you at the restaurant when they get taped off.

Or to have to eat take out.

There’s a sign at the Whistle Stop that you can’t use the washroom unless you’re a customer. Experiencing a bout of serious carsickness on the way past, I was required to buy chips in order to puke in his bathroom.

I suppose I could have exercised my right to vomit in his parking lot instead of letting him exercise his right of choosing who gets to use his washroom....

Did I give up a liberty by following his request to buy something before using the washroom?!?!!!! Oh nooooo, maybe that was the beginning of the end!!!!

Comment

We are not Americans. We do not need lessons from them.

Comment

It may also need to be noted for some on here to realize, but the Whistle Stop is not the only business in bum**** rural Alberta skirting around the regulations. There are many places not strictly following them and their communities are supporting them. I’m sure the same is happening in other provinces as well.

Whistle Stop decided to follow the path of righteous social media posts proclaiming his opinions to gain costumers instead of just relying on the local community. (Sure his main customers were probably lake goers and not the local community). The results of his flaunting of refusal to follow any protocols are now very visible. If he’d just carried on quietly like many others he would not be where he is today. But he also wouldn’t have the full parking lot that he does either. His choice is obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
                              What does the full parking lot tell you? My guess, people are fed up with the bs and want to support someone who isn’t afraid to stand against it.
                              By the way I have no knowledge of this place.
                              There was also a full parking lot at the rodeo but it was a group of people pulled on from a large area. Whistle Stop will be the same. A small group of people indignant about what they’ve been told and driving a great distance for the protest. I bet if asked that a large portion of them will be from over an hour away and many may not have even ever heard of the place before this.

When it’s over they’ll never go back. They are there to make a point, not be a customer base. Meanwhile he’s going to lose his customer base by being completely shut down. If he’d just kept his head down and done his thing he would be fine. It’s nowhere on the beaten path that he couldn’t have gotten away with it. But he wanted notoriety. Now he’s got it.
                              Last edited by Blaithin; May 7, 2021, 16:58.

Comment

I suspect he will be running for politics. The biggest enemy of the united conservative party is the conservatives themselves.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.