• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Coronavirus Hell of Kenney’s Own Making

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Implementing half measures and letting his own MLAs bitch and complain about public health rules shows a lack of leadership. Not enforcing the law is opening the flood gates of discontent.

As Nikiforuk has pointed out, countries and regions that have taken a stronger covid stand have shortened the lockdown periods and reopened their economies faster than those that have half measures and a lack of enforcement.

But those who are anti covid measures and antimaskers don't get it. They would rather talk about freedom and individual rights as long as they are healthy. They only figure it out if they or family end up sick or in the ICU. It's the ultimate I don't care what happens to anyone else attitude. Its all about me.

Wearing a mask, getting a vaccine, avoiding exposure and shrinking the number of your contacts. If this is so hard, why not ask someone who lost a love one or somebody who made it out of the ICU what they gave up?
    Chuck2 do you really believe the way most people use masks that they are a benefit? When I go for parts I put my mask on as soon as I get to town and I don’t remove it until I leave, at which time it put in the garbage. Most people I observe carry a mask in their pocket or on the console of the car and are continually putting it on and taking it off. In my opinion if the mask they are wearing is contaminated at any point with covid this continual on off cycle certainly increases the chance of infection. Plus even an n95 mask won’t filter out viruses. Personally I believe the way masks are used they are more of a hinderance than a help.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
      Chuck2 do you really believe the way most people use masks that they are a benefit? When I go for parts I put my mask on as soon as I get to town and I don’t remove it until I leave, at which time it put in the garbage. Most people I observe carry a mask in their pocket or on the console of the car and are continually putting it on and taking it off. In my opinion if the mask they are wearing is contaminated at any point with covid this continual on off cycle certainly increases the chance of infection. Plus even an n95 mask won’t filter out viruses. Personally I believe the way masks are used they are more of a hinderance than a help.
      They have NEVER been worn as if there was a deadly VIRUS. Just a show of compliance. Making no difference, only our submission and removing facial expressions, dehumanizing society.

Comment

Most of the comments on this thread and other threads critical of Alberta are by people who dont live here and cant vote in AB. Worry about what you can control and what affects you, quit picking at the rest of us for sport. I voted conservative even though I personally dislike my MLA and was not a Kenney fan to begin with. However I think he has done a reasonable job granted with a few blunders. I know for sure I wouldnt want the job. It doesn't matter what decision he or any government makes right now because we have a very divided population. We really havent had the economy locked down as lots seem to suggest, it's been ticking along just fine, every day I seem to run into another business person that tells me it's their best year ever. Ag and oil run this place and both are looking really good. Recent restrictions are no different than dealing with a defiant child, follow the rules or else you get more, lots just seem to have trouble seeing that. Neither camp is happy, the anti crowd is mad because they feel they have unfair rules, the pro health care/rules crowd feels that there efforts are futile when the other half just ignores the restrictions and aren't being policed. I'm in the middle and think lots are but we are the silent majority, the extremes are vocal as usual. Personally believe we should have less restrictions but those that dont follow the ones we need should be locked up. As for those on here suggesting that people that make death threats to an 80 yr old woman or to public officials just doing there job are just regular conservative voters, well that's just plain stupid. People making threats should be found and held accountable.

Comment

In response to one of the earlier comments.
          Wearing the mask , would certainly trap some
          Particles, and even if you reused it every few days
          The virus on it would likey have died in a day or so
          Sitting on the dash in the truck.
          The mask is more for others, if you are infected, it will
          Keep the bulk of shed virus within the mask.
          Even if it is only 80% , that is still a hell of a reduction.
          Not full proof, but compared to spewing it
          Everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post
            In response to one of the earlier comments.
            Wearing the mask , would certainly trap some
            Particles, and even if you reused it every few days
            The virus on it would likey have died in a day or so
            Sitting on the dash in the truck.
            The mask is more for others, if you are infected, it will
            Keep the bulk of shed virus within the mask.
            Even if it is only 80% , that is still a hell of a reduction.
            Not full proof, but compared to spewing it
            Everywhere.
            Anyone who thinks this Covid-19 is a joke ...too proud to admit there is a problem.

A good neighbor and his family got Covid... this is no Joke... and went through the whole family including their children... He actually asked about Ivomec and his doctor told him there was no Human Ivomec avaliable... but the Horse is the same... he thinks it helped![I hear there was some available in Tofield]... so there are some in the farming community who do have common sense... helps in some cases more than others!

I pray for our Premier... this is not funny at all... some people should be ashamed of trying to make this into a joke... IT IS REAL AND NOT FUNNY!!!

Say a prayer... safe seeding and please respect others and their health!

Cheers
            Last edited by TOM4CWB; May 5, 2021, 10:33.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
              Anyone who thinks this Covid-19 is a joke ...too proud to admit there is a problem.

A good neighbor and his family got Covid... this is no Joke... and went through the whole family including their children... He actually asked about Ivomec and his doctor told him there was no Human Ivomec avaliable... but the Horse is the same... he thinks it helped![I hear there was some available in Tofield]... so there are some in the farming community who do have common sense... helps in some cases more than others!

I pray for our Premier... this is not funny at all... some people should be ashamed of trying to make this into a joke... IT IS REAL AND NOT FUNNY!!!

Cheers
              Tom, I don't think anyone is saying it's a joke.

It's wrong for you to say otherwise without showing us who said it, and where.

I wouldn't want to catch it (if I haven;t already had it), but the evidence is that I would have a pretty good chance of surviving it.

What I specifically object to are the following two things - 1) that there are people who try to tell me that I should subject my body to an untried experimental injection which has been demonstrated to cause harm to some, especially when effective the****utics are not allowed or implemented

and 2) that governments and unelected bureaucratic tyrants have imposed on us measures that have now guaranteed insurmountable debt and suffering on my children and grandchildren. for no benefit, in fact, for harmful outcomes.

Strangely the ones who make the most noise to "Be Kind", are old farts like me or older who expect the world to stop in its tracks to give them a few more years of their miserable existence.

I cannot think of a more selfish action than to expect younger people to cancel their future in order to (maybe) extend mine or yours for a few more years.

I'm gonna say it - "Think of the children".

Comment

Its a bloody shame what the young have been subjected to.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                  Its a bloody shame what the young have been subjected to.
                  If the next school yr comes and they are still asking these kids to wear masks and stay apart from friends or worse require vaccines for kids I am going to lose it.

I hope my kids become productive members of society but I fear they will be slaving away paying for this stupidity for the rest of their lives.
                  Last edited by jazz; May 5, 2021, 13:25.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post

Cheers
                    Tom yes Covid is real, I've had it. If infected survival rate is 99.5 inder age 70 with Ivermectin that jumps to 99.95%. Yes it was a man made gmo virus. The vaccine however is the real attack on humanity. All of this planned and coordinated. It's extra troubling to me when a devout Christian is literally promoting the mark of the beast.
                    Last edited by biglentil; May 5, 2021, 15:30.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                      Tom yes Covid is real, I've had it. If infected survival rate is 99.5 inder age 70 with Ivermectin that jumps to 99.95%. Yes it was a man made gmo virus. The vaccine however is the real attack on humanity. All of this planned and coordinated. It's extra troubling to me when a devout Christian is literally promoting the mark of the beast.
                      Sure would have been nice if the risk had been put into its proper perspective from the outset but that was not the plan. Most I know who have had it have had mild cases except one guy who had a tougher time. He did recover and is 70. Certainly not enough risk to take risky injections especially when the Ivermectin in in the cupboard.

Comment

https://edmonton.ctvnews.ca/mobile/she-deserved-more-alberta-reports-first-death-linked-to-astrazeneca-1.5414639

How do you sleep at night promoting those poison jabs, for a sniffle flu.

Comment

Its definitely real, sadly one of our well known posters on here just lost his brother-in-law. He was in his early 40s. I won’t speak for him but terribly sad situation.

Comment

Originally posted by BreadWinner View Post
                            Its definitely real, sadly one of our well known posters on here just lost his brother-in-law. He was in his early 40s. I won’t speak for him but terribly sad situation.
                            That is very sad. There was a fellow that age that laid down on the couch and passed away, not saying same person. Wonder if he had an underlying condition?

Comment

Everyone has compromised immunity to NOT be able to survive, flu, pneumonia infections.
                              Why can't we focus on the positive. Give people HOPE, not FEAR.

Click image for larger version

Name:	May 5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.2 KB
ID:	771048

Comment

The vaccines give us hope.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...