• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Coronavirus Hell of Kenney’s Own Making

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem in Ontario is not the surge of sick people being attributed to the Wuhan Virus.

The problem in Ontario is that the McGuinty/Wynne Liberals spent billions upon billions of taxpayer dollars enriching her evil henchmen with utterly useless solar and wind schemes.

Imagine what s/he/her/zer/zit could have done if she would have directed even a small portion of that money toward addressing the chronic shortage of acute care beds in the Province.

We could have had a healthcare infrastructure that would have been the envy of the world.

But no, Wynne preferred to trade gas-fired power plants for unicorn farts.

Any deaths which occurred because of a shortage of critical care capacity are in no small part directly a result of wrongheaded Liberal policy.

Comment

Nobody asks how many ICU patients per hospital. Its all about sensationalizing for keeping the gig alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
        I’m curious; what makes the doctors saying it’s BS correct and the doctors saying it’s a concern incorrect.

Opinion? Belief? Personality?

They all have information backing them up. If one personality is still prone to concern it’s hardly the place of those who are not concerned to tell them to suck it up.

I could get kicked in the crotch and be barely phased. Doesn’t mean I’m going to tell a man to suck it up if he gets kicked there. Of course all I have to go on is their word that it’s painful.... after all they could just be acting. It’s probably really just a conspiracy to gain sympathy.

This is the crutch of the pandemic argument, and the world today really. That how one person feels about it should trump how another person feels about it. (Can I use the word trump in a sentence now without causing chaos?)
        I'm sure the pro vax doctors had a thorough read of the info packet and ingredients at least, because long term data does not exist. Oh wait it's blank. A vast number of doctors are plain ole big pharma drug pushers that tow the line.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210502-083301_TikTok.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	771046
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210502-083313_TikTok.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	771047
        Last edited by biglentil; May 4, 2021, 22:03.

Comment

there is a shit show going on around here
          quite a few cases
          some in ICU in saskatoon
          hope we can get the crop in

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
            I’m curious; what makes the doctors saying it’s BS correct and the doctors saying it’s a concern incorrect.

Opinion? Belief? Personality?

They all have information backing them up. If one personality is still prone to concern it’s hardly the place of those who are not concerned to tell them to suck it up.

I could get kicked in the crotch and be barely phased. Doesn’t mean I’m going to tell a man to suck it up if he gets kicked there. Of course all I have to go on is their word that it’s painful.... after all they could just be acting. It’s probably really just a conspiracy to gain sympathy.

This is the crutch of the pandemic argument, and the world today really. That how one person feels about it should trump how another person feels about it. (Can I use the word trump in a sentence now without causing chaos?)
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7jv1ZO_GOE
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7jv1ZO_GOE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7jv1ZO_GOE
            Last edited by Guest; May 4, 2021, 21:51.

Comment

And now the kids in Alberta are home for a couple weeks or more. I guess our kids will get a “modified” learning program of processing cattle and figuring acres while bouncing in a tractor. Perfect timing just like last year.

Online last year was a disaster and I doubt it’ll be much different this time. On a positive note my son was ecstatic when i told him........... mom not so much.

Fun times ahead😉

Comment

Comment

Double
                  Last edited by sawfly1; May 4, 2021, 23:07.

Comment

Actually I am pretty impressed, with
                    Kenny and Ford. They are not the knuckle
                    Draggers like south of the border.
                    Face it Alberta has a lot of Ted Nuggents
                    Won't believe it till they get it.
                    Those conservative premieres sounded like half assed reasonable.
                    But even our little town was home to an anti mask rally.
                    Like these folks have nothing better to do.
                    They Gotta bitch about something.
                    Like old women

We have it easy as farmers with masks , it is the poor guys in town
                    Living it every day, they are sick of it.
                    I don't blame them.
                    It will go away , most of us old guys have had one shot
                    Anyway .
                    Yes chuck , they are not perfect, but they could have been a hell of a lot worse

Comment

What I find amazing is how much of a train wreck other Democratic States and Liberal Provinces are but the instant Alberta has a problem it’s all hell is broken loose.... and those bad peoplekind probably all have boats and campers too eh Chuck ?
                      Oh the humanity.....
                      stay safe , get the crop in and hopefully your families stay well ..
                      good god some of the b/S that gets put on here ... all to push a leftist agenda .
                      For those who are trying to raise a family and actually create wealth , chin up and try to ignore this crap . This man made virus is legit , dyodd, but just try not to go to rallies and rodeos , get some work done to save 80% if the rest of the country for goodness sake already , they desperately need our money we earn

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7jv1ZO_GOE
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7jv1ZO_GOE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7jv1ZO_GOE
                        Neighbor got kicked by a horse square on a few years ago. Had to remove one.
                        Later got prostate cancer as a result and can't even use the one he's got.
                        Sad bastard

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                          To summarize the hard to read graph -

Bottom line for ICU placements for years 2015- 2020 inclusive, according to JCCF -

2015 - 19,459

2016 - 23,439

2017 - 23648

2018 - 23,939

2019 - 24,610

2020 - 22,409

Oops, it appears that somebody is reshaping the truth...

Why does no one in the media challenge their claims of a pandemic when it clearly does not meet the established, revised criteria for one?

Would length of stay in the ICU have any bearing on the situation?
                          See what you can find out and get back to us.....

Comment

When will the lights come on?

Comment

Look what sask dangles out yesterday;

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/government-covid-19-restriction-lifting-metrics-2021-1.6013427

Looking for 70% vaccinated and you MIGHT be able to meet with family or go to a restaurant again.

Comment

Implementing half measures and letting his own MLAs bitch and complain about public health rules shows a lack of leadership. Not enforcing the law is opening the flood gates of discontent.

As Nikiforuk has pointed out, countries and regions that have taken a stronger covid stand have shortened the lockdown periods and reopened their economies faster than those that have half measures and a lack of enforcement.

But those who are anti covid measures and antimaskers don't get it. They would rather talk about freedom and individual rights as long as they are healthy. They only figure it out if they or family end up sick or in the ICU. It's the ultimate I don't care what happens to anyone else attitude. Its all about me.

Wearing a mask, getting a vaccine, avoiding exposure and shrinking the number of your contacts. If this is so hard, why not ask someone who lost a love one or somebody who made it out of the ICU what they gave up?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...