• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rodeo clowns

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair, this 178th wave, or whatever number we’re on, is hitting rural Alberta harder than any other one has so far. Not saying that Bowden is going to be a spreading event, or that baseball would be or any other outdoor event, just that in previous waves we could say “Why do we need restrictions, it’s the cities that are bad”

Well now the cities are targeted hot spots with stricter restrictions and I know more people, coworkers and neighbours that have had Covid in the last month than the entire rest of the pandemic combined. Not surprisingly, as it’s landing closer to home people are taking it more seriously. More masks are visible in the community, more people asking about precautions, letting others know they’ve been a close contact and distancing, etc. In the face of the entire Bowden frenzie, I would say Rural AB is finally pulling its shorts up and starting to act less like a cool teenager that is an exception to the rule and more like someone without a point to prove. Yeah we’d all like to go out and socialize, yeah we would never in a thousand years stick to a curfew, yeah we play fast and loose with the gathering rule, but hey, if we’re feeling sick we won’t go in to UFA and sure, we’ll wear a mask when we go to town.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
      Ever wonder why they called it 'social distancing' instead of 'physical distancing'?
      Most people would probably spell it wrong.

Fisical? Fizzicle? Phisacle?

Comment

The biggest clown in AB these days is Jason Kenney. Yes I did vote for him, but not again. If we wanted to live in a communist dictatorship, we had the option of choosing Notely. News flash Jason: your voting base is at the rodeo. Outdoor rodeo=zero risk and does a lot of good after enduring lockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
          Most people would probably spell it wrong.

Fisical? Fizzicle? Phisacle?
          or sochal

Comment

SoCal?

Soeshal.

Comment

I'm starting to wonder if the globalists are onto something with what they dub "The Great Culling" or is it " Callin" or "Collin".
              Last edited by biglentil; May 3, 2021, 09:00.

Comment

I’ve never met a Collin that was that great...

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                  How many clowns can you put on one ventilator? They could not keep it out of womens world curling with constant testing. Good luck.
                  Ask Trudeau....

Kept the barn door nearly wide open but let’s lockdown everyone else. It’s either bad or not ... these variants don’t show up on there own . Where is the source ? Trying to close the flood gates after the flood is a band aid approach as usual. Liberals and most politicians too worried about virtue signaling but that’s par for the course . Much like their Christmas holidays , do as we say not as we do .
                  Fly all over on useless trips regardless of carbon emissions or covid but nail the family farms for trying to raise crops that have no choice to burn fuel .

Like gun control , guns are bad , but only for certain people ...

Time to turn off all this garbage for two months and get the crop in and looked after. Lots at stake this year on most farms in the real world . Stay safe and get er done 🥴

Comment

AS farmers I guess it's okay to pick and choose the science that best suits us.

You don't like the current science and feel that large gatherings in the most infected province in Canada are ok. No worries.

Well just wait till all this passes and those currently rallying turn their attention towards glyphosate and livestock.

Then you'll all be stating science has proven both glyphosate is safe and there is nothing wrong with the livestock industry.

Yes I support the science behind the Covid vaccine, yes I use a lot of glyphosate on the farm, yes I eat a lot of beef and chicken.

For some of you I guess MEATloaf's song 2 out 3 ain't bad really does apply!

Comment

So do you support the kill the beef industry science?
                      Same group.

Comment

A week ago my MLA posts the requisite selfie photo of himself proudly doing his duty getting the vaccination.

Yesterday he announces his entire family, including himself, has tested positive for Covid.

Clowns indeed, what a farce this scam this.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                          A week ago my MLA posts the requisite selfie photo of himself proudly doing his duty getting the vaccination.

Yesterday he announces his entire family, including himself, has tested positive for Covid.

What, did he think it was like the Depo shot and effective immediately?

Wait...........

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post

To know how often that happens....F'ing NEVER! Would destroy the holy all preventing VAX!

Again... it only makes your own IMMUNITY watch for the similar protein, YOUR IMMUNITY must be robust uncompromised to KILL the intruding virus! It's like Jumpstart for peas. Not MAGIC Covid Killer.

Not to worry, 80% won't be sick, the rest have a cold, POS PCR lie!
                            Last edited by fjlip; May 3, 2021, 12:23.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                              So do you support the kill the beef industry science?
                              Same group.
                              I did say I eat real Beef and Chicken. You tell me which farmers on Agriville are supporting the "Kill the Beef Industry?

I'd like them to post on Agriville letting us all know who they are? There are sure enough claiming Covid isn't that serious and the Vaccine isn't proven.

Comment

No wonder they want to ban bitchute they want to bury their incompetence and lies.

BONNIE HENRY "NONE OF THIS IS BASED ON SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WOLYvUOneT5I/ https://www.bitchute.com/video/WOLYvUOneT5I/

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...