• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts from livestock producers?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything is eating and being eaten. If you don't believe me, go lie naked in your flower bed for 3 days and see what gets eaten. All life springs from the sacrifice of something living.

- Salatin

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post

Must be a coincidence Biden released this just the other day 4lbs of red meat a year probably per household. But Orange man bad! Man some of you were totally hoodwinked. The globalists got their pawn in. Check
      [ATTACH]7833[/ATTACH]
      BS Biden did not release or even say this! The 4 lbs of meat per person comes from an opinion piece written in the Daily Mail (a British tabloid). The study which the Daily Mail twisted to make the claim was done published in Jan 2020 a year before Biden became President. Even Fox News has retracted their reporting of this claim, but great to see the Agriville Conspiracy Theorists still pushing BS and propaganda! Puts a new twist on an old saying: Some Agrivillers try to fool people all of the time because those Agrivillers are fooled by any right wing or conspiracy theory all of the time!

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-corrects-false-claim-that-biden-is-coming-for-your-burgers https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news-corrects-false-claim-that-biden-is-coming-for-your-burgers
      https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/no-joe-biden-is-not-going-to-make-america-stop-eating-burgers-and-steak/ar-BB1g4KbY?ocid=uxbndlbing https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/no-joe-biden-is-not-going-to-make-america-stop-eating-burgers-and-steak/ar-BB1g4KbY?ocid=uxbndlbing
      https://www.businessinsider.com/republicans-react-to-false-claim-about-biden-limiting-meat-consumption-2021-4 https://www.businessinsider.com/republicans-react-to-false-claim-about-biden-limiting-meat-consumption-2021-4
      Last edited by dmlfarmer; Apr 27, 2021, 08:34.

Comment

One good thing about expanding in sheep production, the millions of lamb eaters “our” government are bring to this country don’t seem to care much what white Liberals think they should eat, not that Liberals would do something so racist as suggest non-whites should change THEIR diets too

Comment

Originally posted by dalek View Post
          One good thing about expanding in sheep production, the millions of lamb eaters “our” government are bring to this country don’t seem to care much what white Liberals think they should eat, not that Liberals would do something so racist as suggest non-whites should change THEIR diets too
          Can’t forget about desert makers (Goats). If you could stand to raise them they’re easy to sell, and buyers handle all processing. Makes me like the new Canadians for their deeper appreciation for their food and where it comes from.

Comment

Originally posted by dalek View Post
            I would bet there will be no virtue signalling from the meat haters on that I agree .

Comment

This thread doesn't really concern you dml.
              Says " thoughts from livestock producers".
              I'm betting you don't have any cows?
              Last edited by shtferbrains; Apr 27, 2021, 18:00.

Comment

F it. Raising cattle is a hard enough life, with out the public hating you. Bred cows for sale, will take canola seed on trade.

Comment

I was at Jimmy's Sub the other day and had the (fat boy special ). Didn't see any beef haters there .

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
                    I was at Jimmy's Sub the other day and had the (fat boy special ). Didn't see any beef haters there .
                    I dont know how often our ranching friends get to big city supermarkets, but lets just say, it wont be hard to convince the retard general public to start eating bug burgers.

I mean people dont care about the additives to make a fake meat. The food companies will just douse it with sugar and salt and everything else under the sun to cover it up like they do with all their products.

My kids like boxed chicken fingers and hot dogs more than hamburgers.

Comment

Eat livestock after they die of "natural causes ". Ffs , the few that die of natural causes around here are left for the coyotes. And sometimes they won't even eat them. There is so much stupid in that article it blows my mind! What's the carbon footprint of a 10 yr old steer? I'm sure these are the same tards that are pushing the climate change agenda. Stop using AI? Christ do they know how efficient our livestock are because of it? Increasing daily gains and reducing inputs required to produce meat. Inputs like land, evil oil etc.
                      Like I said before, call in the Cats, drain the swamp, burn the trees and bury the barbed wire and seedr to canola. Release all that carbon into the atmosphere,and destroy natural habitat for the wildlife living in the pastures, these whinny bastards will enjoy that right?
                      Last edited by Maver; Apr 28, 2021, 07:39.

Comment

It's all baby steps the anti meat group pick away at the laws one at a time to get their end result. They don't care about the environment just grow peas in that slew or rock infested field and every thing will be ok.

Comment

I still think there’ll come a time in my lifetime when the vegans get to eat each other or starve in the streets

Comment

Yummy 🤮
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210504-094855_Twitter.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	771043

Comment

PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List