• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruising??

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cruise line we sail on is older clientle, not much drinking or partying.Its a very port intensive itinerary line. We are off the ship early at every port and back on in evening for a nice meal, some good entertainment and hit the hay.Have been to more than 50 countries, many several times,enjoyed all of them.Cant wait to get back on a ship, but if not will do land holiday.Looks like prices are on the rise, prob need to book sooner than later.

Comment

i can't wait to get in a 100 ft of water again , lol
      you're right forage, travelling is one of the best teachers there is
      mark twain had it right
      i could never enjoy a cruise , i don't think , but who knows , maybe later, but to each his own for sure

Comment

That a long list of travel plans from farmers who often give the impression they are going broke because things are so bad. LOL

Depending on how well the vaccines prevent the covid variants from re infecting, it might be premature to be booking firm travel dates.

The variants are taking over and as Ontario is finding out they can quickly overwhelm the hospitals.

Comment

BS Chuck

Comment

Yea it will be nice to go to our southern home again. Head to the Gulf and have some fun. Yea some people just don't get what fun is from their basement or maybe no heat when the solar panels are covered in snow.

Comment

Chuck, You'e trolling again.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                Yea it will be nice to go to our southern home again. Head to the Gulf and have some fun. Yea some people just don't get what fun is from their basement or maybe no heat when the solar panels are covered in snow.
                I was just thinking the other day the best way for Canada to fight climate change is for everyone to move to florida in the winter and turn down the heat here.

Let the chucks of the world try to heat canada up in january with solar panels while we are marlin fishing.
                Last edited by jazz; Apr 8, 2021, 08:09.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                  That a long list of travel plans from farmers who often give the impression they are going broke because things are so bad. LOL

Depending on how well the vaccines prevent the covid variants from re infecting, it might be premature to be booking firm travel dates.

The variants are taking over and as Ontario is finding out they can quickly overwhelm the hospitals.
                  Sunwing only needs $100 down to secure trip
                  Pay rest last 25 days
                  Guys like you will be left scratching your head

Comment

Did my first and last , last February.
                    There were a lot of sick people.
                    It was not even that , and I enjoyed meeting
                    Others at dinner and good food . Just they , the cruise determines
                    When and where and kinda what you do.
                    Rather be my own boss
                    And Cruise NAZI'S trying to upsell all the
                    Time , annoying

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                      Sunwing only needs $100 down to secure trip
                      Pay rest last 25 days
                      Guys like you will be left scratching your head
                      I am looking forward to some trips too. But I will wait till the coast is clear of potential Covid travel interruptions. There are lots of great places in Canada to visit untill then.

I enjoy the reefs. I have done a bit of snorkeling in Mexico, Belize, Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                        I am looking forward to some trips too. But I will wait till the coast is clear of potential Covid travel interruptions. There are lots of great places in Canada to visit untill then.

I enjoy the reefs. I have done a bit of snorkeling in Mexico, Belize, Australia.
                        What reefs, didn't you hear that they are all dead from global warming?

And you wonder why you have no credibility.
                        Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Apr 10, 2021, 08:39.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...