• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruising??

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cruising??

The big cruise lines are planning to start sailing from US ports starting July. Their proposal to CDC includes the requirement that all staff and passengers be vaccinated to board. What's the outcome gonna be? I have never been on a cruise ship and doesn't really excite me but after the go round last spring and the floating jail/death traps they were I'm out. Is it gonna go back to like it was or is the industry toast forever?

"Incubator" cruises could help develop and propagate covid viruse mutations that are resistant to to the vaccines! That sounds like a great cruise.

How many posters will be signing up for a post harvest cruise?

Comment

I have already booked a Honduras dive trip for March
      Huatulco for Jan
      Live a little chuck

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        "Incubator" cruises could help develop and propagate covid viruse mutations that are resistant to to the vaccines! That sounds like a great cruise.

How many posters will be signing up for a post harvest cruise?
        ... cruises ships are sterile in comparison to airports and planes...

Comment

BS Chuck

Comment

Were leaving at end of July for 2 weeks to Florida its booked.

Live a little is right.

Comment

Cuba next winter but as soon as the border opens we fly to Vegas cheap from Minot or Bismarck. Watching some Yellowstone the other day brings back a lot of great memories. Pickle barrel bar in Bozeman, and main street in Cody is only a days drive away

Comment

Regardless of your position on vaccines, I think we should be supportive of the private sector taking the initiative and creating their own policy, instead of top down government mandated.

A cruise isn't a neccessity.

Considering the demographics of the typical cruise customer, I expect they are all long since vaccinated anyways, non issue.

Comment

A friend was vaccinated a yesterday and sent me his non-descript card. Does anyone have their name on a Covid Vaccination Card?

Comment

We are active cruisers , over 250 days at sea.We have never been sick or seen anyone else ill. The cleaning is non stop, they are very concerned about any illness on board.Looking at a cruise in January,just not sure about the some issues yet eg, masks,etc.

Comment

We were on a short cruise out of New Orleans and met many Brits on there. They told us they had just come off a six-month cruise and soon as they got back to wherever, they were getting on another one. One old guy who hung with us said cruising is cheaper than a nursing home and a lot more fun. I haven’t checked into that angle.

Comment

Wife says she is not going back to floating petri dish. We have enjoyed many cruises and never had a problem. Missed last years mess by 3 mos.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                          Were leaving at end of July for 2 weeks to Florida its booked.

Live a little is right.
                          That could be harvest the way this yr is shaping up.

Comment

May not be a harvest

Comment

So much to see in this world. I rather rent a car when arriving drive around to various locations of interest and meet the local people. That's how we travel, and we've been to many countries throughout the world.

We find that the knowledge you come back with is immense and to me that's what travelling is about, learning and seeing.

Cruises are fine if your big into eating and drinking I guess. Don't get me wrong I like both of those. I got worms in my ass and just can't sit still unfortunately so a cruise doesn't interest me and the best half. I'm sure you meet a lot of interesting people on the cruise.

To each their of coarse.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.