• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Herd Immunity?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caseih View Post
    You’re speaking in riddles
    Say what’s on your mind FFS
    Take it easy on him, case.

Cuz who knows - he may well be performing to the best of his limitations?

Comment

The USA will reach herd by April. Canada and skippy continue lockdown.

Comment

I guess there’s no need for the government to build new nursing homes, there’s a solution to excess demand.

Comment

In a few months they could be empty. Delayed effects. Blame variants on deaths.

https://vaxxter.com/covid-vaccines-part-2/ https://vaxxter.com/covid-vaccines-part-2/

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
            The USA will reach herd by April. Canada and skippy continue lockdown.
            Only thing is , the rest of the world is watching this numbnuted prick now

Comment

We just buried our mother. She was in LTC, had tested positive over Xmas with no visible affects, then we were told she could not be vaccinated for 90 days, but they vaccinated her around Feb.1 - she developed this huge (spaghetti squash size) blood blister on her leg which exploded on way to hospital Feb 9. She passed away Feb. 10. No cause of death is listed on death certificate.

Comment

What a sad story; I remember all too well what it's like to lose "Mom". It matters not if she was well or struggling, it's still a sharp loss.

I offer my condolences.

Comment

Sorry to hear that SDG

Comment

Condolences SDG.
                    Not the same but reminded me of a couple i know here.
                    Both in seniors home. Both got covid a while back. Survived. Other health issues put the lady in LTC recently because they wouldn't let her stay in the hospital. Stupid asinine policies another issue. A week later she died. Alone all that time. 76 years married. You should see the gent shuffle down the street now. Turns 100 in March. Yup, the covid bs needs to stop now.

Comment

Really sorry sdg.

I continue with trials tribulations and joys of looking after my 90 yr old mom.

Doing ok to quite well some days

Comment

Last week or so commentary from experts, media and govt seems to have taken a turn for the better.

Herd immunity talked about in conjunction with immunisation and natural herd immunity as well.

End goal rightly or wrongly being talked about.

But positive shift in thoughts momentum and numbers.

Seems to be similar world wide.

State next to me just came out of a 7 day lockdown think 19 positives all in serious quarantine but no huge blow out like recent months.

Comment

Jordy 2323
                          I instantly thought your holding the
                          Building up was about Trump saying
                          15 would be zero. Nothing to see here .
                          Just the flu.
                          Then 500, 000 dead

Comment

trumps gone ????

Comment

Getting us ready for the next one -

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/brainswelling-nipah-virus-75-times-more-deadly-than-coronavirus-may-be-next-pandemic-scientists-warn-of-the-big-one/news-story/5363e34783bd54c926434c738edd5e12 https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/brainswelling-nipah-virus-75-times-more-deadly-than-coronavirus-may-be-next-pandemic-scientists-warn-of-the-big-one/news-story/5363e34783bd54c926434c738edd5e12

Comment

60% in India have antibodies, herd immunity. Few cases in Africa. Not as clean or sanitized, works better.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...