• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trade estimates for Tuesday's USDA Report

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone with the balls to hang on could be ready to ride a wave. Pandemic, trillions in stimulus, food inflation and a drought to boot?

Click image for larger version

Name:	dm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	770667

Comment

When will the market have to buy their wheat acres ?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
        When will the market have to buy their wheat acres ?
        If you look at the report, it suggest higher ending stocks,,,, so... not sure they'll have to bid it up much.

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
          If you look at the report, it suggest higher ending stocks,,,, so... not sure they'll have to bid it up much.
          How does a 19% reduction in production translate to higher stocks?

Comment

Yep higher world wheat stocks from what i read as well.

Only furphy i could see in wheat numbers australia is pegged to low but the dont need to know that.

From reading Agriville i thought alot of you guys swing to more canola more barley at expense of wheat.

I take Agriville as gospel truth and a good cross section of whats going on with crop acres in western canada.

Maybe im delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
              Yep higher world wheat stocks from what i read as well.

Only furphy i could see in wheat numbers australia is pegged to low but the dont need to know that.

From reading Agriville i thought alot of you guys swing to more canola more barley at expense of wheat.

I take Agriville as gospel truth and a good cross section of whats going on with crop acres in western canada.

Maybe im delusional.
              Nope , your bang on .. at this point in time

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                Wheat yields for the most part were generally fairly high in most areas . And this year majority was good quality compared to the previous 2 years .. it is what it is .
                Wheat is and will be the last leg to move , and way behind most . As being proven in most Canadian markets anyway

Comment

I think in Manitoba wheat will get pushed farther down the list every week replaced by all oilseeds and corn, oats and barley.

Comment

Re read it jazz is correct.

Apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                      page #18 has world ending stocks for 19-20 at 300.09MMt
                      page #19 has world ending stocks for 20-21 at 313.19MMt - Jan est ; 316.50-Dec est

page #18 has Canada ending stocks for 19-20 at 5.50MMt
                      page #19 has Canada ending stocks for 20-21 at 5.03MMt - Jan est ; 5.53-Dec est

page #18 has Major exporters ending stocks for 19-20 at 32.78MMt
                      page #19 has Major exporters ending stocks for 20-21 at 36.44MMt -Jan est ; 36.54-Dec est

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...