• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

impeachment

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caseih View Post
    We shall see
    How would you like it if people thought it was their right to go on your private property and do as they wish?

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
      The teacher might put some in the penalty box . One thread was removed.
      As long as it goes both ways .... nothing should be a one way street in a democracy.... unless it’s not ...

Comment

As I understand it Facebook and Twitter were exempted from monopoly and anti-trust rules based on the

claim that they were open public forums. What they did contradicted that claim and amounted to a coup to

silence the president. Of course many other media outlets are complicit also.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
          How would you like it if people thought it was their right to go on your private property and do as they wish?
          Explain to me what private property is owned by facebook and twitter? You mean 1s and zeros? Cause thats about all their business model is.

They are using common carrier telecom lines. They are governed by the same rules that old rotary phones are.

Time to reign these guys in and Amazon too for using the post office to cannabilize businesses, socialize losses, pay no tax and raise share prices.

Comment

As I understand it Facebook and Twitter were exempted from monopoly and anti-trust rules based on the
            claim that they were open PUBLIC forums. What they did contradicted that claim and amounted to a coup

you need to get up to speed ? thats like comparing an apple to an orange

oh and FWIW , thieving assholes are doing that here all the time, and SFA is done
            and hunters don't give a **** either
            you're not a double of someone else on here are ? you sure sound alike

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post

you need to get up to speed ? thats like comparing an apple to an orange

oh and FWIW , thieving assholes are doing that here all the time, and SFA is done
              and hunters don't give a **** either
              you're not a double of someone else on here are ? you sure sound alike
              No doubles for me or you that I know of. Really couldn't wish that on someone.

Comment

Oh sorry
                Worded that poorly
                I was just quoting what you had said which is absolutely true !
                I was speaking to new guy

Comment

Pinocchio has been impeached for inciting an insurrection.

Comment

Wait, Trudeau is gone! Exciting news! Thanks for letting us know, I hadn’t seen this anywhere! Oh the joy.

Comment

Did they give him a spanking and send him to bed without supper too?

Comment

America is a tribalised society, fractured along class, race, culture, rural and city lines.

Kinda hit home to me , australia we are not like that zero unless im blinkered.

We got problems every country has , but kinda happy were here, poltics standard of living covid can live almost unhindered.

Comment

Well look at that, CNN reporting riots preplanned and not instigated by Trump

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/13/politics/capitol-riot-investigation/index.html

Among the thousands of tips the FBI received are some that appear to show members of Congress with people who later showed up at the Capitol riot, two law enforcement officials said. This doesn't mean members of Congress and staff are under investigation, but the FBI is checking the veracity of the claims, the officials said.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/13/politics/capitol-riot-investigation/index.html

Among the evidence the FBI is examining are indications that some participants at the Trump rally at the Ellipse, outside the White House, left the event early, perhaps to retrieve items to be used in the assault on the Capitol.
                          Last edited by jazz; Jan 13, 2021, 20:52.

Comment

Seen a video of the Trump crew in their tent watching the riot on their TV.They looked like they were cheering on a sports team.Pretty sick man.Maybe some came prepared but Trump told them to do it.He told the Proud Boys to prepare did he not?

Comment

Seen a video of the Trump crew in their tent watching the riot on their TV.They looked like they were cheering on a sports team.Pretty sick man.Maybe some came prepared but Trump told them to do it.He told the Proud Boys to prepare did he not?
                              Take a closer look , was that not before his speech that day , not during the overrun at the capital ?
                              Not saying either way , but as DLM says , don’t spread b/s if not true

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                                The videos show people walking in. Summer video shows window breaks and in rush the looters then they burn it down.

The first is Bad says MSM the second is good protesting.

What a ****ed up world.
                                Kamala Harris and many of her Liberal backers in Hollywood provided financial support to violent rioters all summer.

I suppose that is acceptable for MSM?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...