• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Humour out of Tragedy

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humour out of Tragedy

The horned guy from the insurrection mob is refusing to eat in jail because they won't serve him organic! Could someone help him? He might starve.

Always the victim.
    I encourage free will. Food is available to him.
    Let him starve himself.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
      The horned guy from the insurrection mob is refusing to eat in jail because they won't serve him organic! Could someone help him? He might starve.
      And who would give a flying **** ?

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
        That proves it. He’s a lefty Antifa mole. I have never heard of a righty being organic. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowerpower View Post
          That proves it. He’s a lefty Antifa mole. I have never heard of a righty being organic. Lol.
          Maga eats beef. That guy is clearly all soy snowflake. Probably was promised a bailout from Kamala and now she forgot.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
            Maga eats beef. That guy is clearly all soy snowflake. Probably was promised a bailout from Kamala and now she forgot.
            Didn’t say he didn’t eat beef. Just wants organic.

He’s wearing an animal on his head so chance of being a vegan seems slim.

Comment

Judge orders organic food. I kid you not. Is that his first or second amendment right? l.o.l.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...
              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.