• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canada Borrowing Limit Raised To 1.8T

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada Borrowing Limit Raised To 1.8T

Since we have no functioning parliment, a coward PM in hiding and a feckless media obsessed with Trump, these little news tidbits are missed by the majority of canadians.

Just for review. Canada has $1.2T in federal debt now, a doubling in 5 yrs. They are now looking for an additional $600B in borrowing limit. That will be a triple in debt.

Hard short on the loon remains.

https://parl.ca/DocumentViewer/en/43-2/bill/C-222/first-reading

This is concerning.....

Comment

Well ain’t that prudent. Where is it going?

Comment

Prudent for most of us to stay in the dark. I can't watch anymore. Most people clueless of what the video talking about.
        Better get used to what a functioning parliament now looks like. Four year majority coming up. Prudent to get stoned I guess.
        Last edited by blackpowder; Jan 11, 2021, 22:39.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
          https://parl.ca/DocumentViewer/en/43-2/bill/C-222/first-reading

This is concerning.....
          https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-one-planet-summit-1.5868543

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
            Well ain’t that prudent. Where is it going?
            To which are you referring - the removal of the current borrowing "limit", or the amendment to the expropriation act? Well maybe it doesn't matter.

Had a friendly phone call from FCC just after Christmas. Just wanted to remind me that I have plenty of room left on my borrowing limit - is there anything I might want or need?

https://parl.ca/DocumentViewer/en/43-2/bill/C-222/first-reading https://parl.ca/DocumentViewer/en/43-2/bill/C-222/first-reading

So as the Expropriations Act now stands, your farm could be replanted to trees or grass if there is climate variability - good thing there is never any climate variability. Or your "private property" could be expropriated for the public good. Without compensation. Based on government whim, not word. (there is a difference)

Neither makes any sense to a functional, responsible government that respects historical Canadian values.

The idiots who want to move these measures along have never, ever had a callous on their hands or dirt under their nails. And they want to punish anyone who has earned or worked for what they have.

Bolshevism 2.0

When the UN installed the Freeland marionette, they attached an extra string to the back of its head to give it a grotesque, bobble-head effect. Helps distract from the unsavory Marxist message.

Edit: Upon further reading, the proposed amendment to the Expropriation Act would help restrict the government's ability to arbitrarily move to re-wild private property. If I'm understanding the lingo correctly. It takes a while and a few re-reads...

More Edit: the amendment would disallow the currently-allowed circumventing of lawful, regulatory process. So in other words, as the Act now stands, a special interest group with a supposed emergency situation could go directly to expropriating - or acting on - private property without following the public review process.

This is a private member's bill brought forward by Cheryl Gallant , MP - C, Renfrew. She is an advocate for us.

It would be worth calling your MP as well as Ottawa, discussing it, and getting behind this. It may be one of the most important things you do today. Read it first (relevant Sections of the Act and the Amendments) and understand it.
            Last edited by burnt; Jan 12, 2021, 08:22.

Comment

When conspiracies are no longer theory , they become worrying, especially when they have the power to overturn what some of us have when worked for on family farms for over 100 years in one piece of legislation. Some may not have the deep connection, maybe left the farm , maybe only started 5-10 years ago . But for some of us , many on here it’s a lifetime or 3
              There are several other “changes” coming all to do with this “new direction” or reset .
              This has been coming for a while , most people dismissed it as nonsense.

Again , just saying it’s concerning, DYODD.
              Last edited by furrowtickler; Jan 12, 2021, 06:51.

Comment

It's coming and it's coming fast. Give Skippy a Majority in March or April and he will along with the Camel Toe in the USA Turn these two countries into complete utter chaos. All of us that have land will be gone. Given to others for Climate change RESETTING.

Don't Comply and people like Chuck and Forage will be the Fed Gov inspectors who come and assess your farming practices etc.

Don't believe me well it's happening and I can't believe farmers cant figure it out.

Comment

As a kid, there was a morbid fascination to watching the headless chicken flop all over the back yard at butchering time. It could make one heck of a run for it but the outcome was always the same - stripped clean, eviscerated and into the pot.

It was over and it didn't even know it.

Aren'tcha glad we're not chickens?

Comment

[QUOTE=jazz;482735]Since we have no functioning parliment, a coward PM in hiding and a feckless media obsessed with Trump, these little news tidbits are missed by the majority of canadians.

Just for review. Canada has $1.2T in federal debt now, a doubling in 5 yrs. They are now looking for an additional $600B in borrowing limit. That will be a triple in debt.

[/QUOTEClick image for larger version

Name:	imagev1bdd138dbfae9023bcb2d80ed0d263f2f-d5gollmgogb3jx6y1q2_t1880.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	770661

Comment

The problem is if you ask the average Toronto voter, should the govt be able to confiscate land and return it to pre settlement condition, they will say muh yeah.

This is the same demographic who dont even know we have an oil or ag industry. Starbucks economy.

That UN bullshite should have never been allowed to take a foothold anywhere, now we see our retard in chief every day on a zoom call giving cash away.

Anyway, whatever, the loon and our credit rating wont last, it cant and there is where I will make up the difference. Just like PP says in the video, that level of borrowing takes us back to where Canada almost defaulted and had the IMF gassing up the private jets to come to our rescue.

Comment

One line from Yellowstone I remember.
                        "No one deserves all this land".
                        Last edited by blackpowder; Jan 12, 2021, 08:56.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                          One line from Yellowstone I remember.
                          "No one deserves all this land".
                          i can't find yellowstone?

Comment

Just checked, it’s on Prime 1st one on featured.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              Since we have no functioning parliment, a coward PM in hiding and a feckless media obsessed with Trump, these little news tidbits are missed by the majority of canadians.

Back in 2015, PM Stephen Harper warned the country what a drama teacher and woke warriors would do to our country. Toronto, Montreal, Maritimes decided to vote for weed and “free stuff”.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.