• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the Left Closed Parler and Gab is down, Twitter is blocking, Yep free country.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yada, yada, yada. From what I observed on the videos, aside from the idiot Chewbacca and company, is that most of the people involved looked like they were surprised to find themselves inside the White House. They are looking around, taking pictures, taking selfies.

Also, I guess if Trump can be blamed for inciting violence so then can the MSM.
    Last edited by littledoggie; Jan 14, 2021, 19:58. Reason: brain fart - I meant the Capitol

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      Have you read Gulag Archipeligo? Quiet flow the Don? Studied the history books?
      Oh it could never happen here ? Now ? Could it ..........?
      Those useful idiots that don’t learn from history are always the loudest

Comment

Seriously I would love to see all social media shut down until after Trump is gone. It sad really. Personally I do believe Trump did some good things but storming the capital was way across the line. It is a little scary to me to know there is more than a few people that want a civil war, on both extremes. I detest censorship but things need to cool off a bit. If the dems think they have won and ignore the other 49% of the population that did not support them , it gonna continue to get ugly. The way things are looking that there are lots of platforms being touted for free speech and un hindered freedom. Personally I am so sick of hearing of Trump, Trudeau and the anti mask, anti-vaxxers that I have unfollowed a large percentage of "friends" because I follow my own news feeds and dont need other crap. Oh how I miss the old days when there was news on tv and not all comment. Give me the news and save the comment and I will decide what I want to believe thank you very much.

Comment

Everything TRUMP in Canada is.... LOOK there's a SQUIRREL. Every media is the same CRAP, distract from our SOB's to keep us in the dark. Don't you who swallow such SH*T feel like total idiots/sheep/lemmings? Wake the phuck up!

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
            Oh it could never happen here ? Now ? Could it ..........?
            Those useful idiots that don’t learn from history are always the loudest
            It could as long as we have people who believe in deep state and conspiracy theories.

Comment

In 10 days Donnie will be all alone, all his enablers are now jumping off the Trump chuckwagon. Secretary of Homeland security Chad Wolf ran for cover, doesn't want to be there to enact 25th amendment. Chicken shit! Financial sponsors have stopped funding to the GOP idiots who stood behind Trump during this last fiasco.

You Righteis are correct, history does repeat. Your social media platforms did provide you with the guidance to make such a statement.

This is exactly what happen 1973-74 with Nixon. The GOP lackeys stuck it out with Tricky Dicky to the end until the shit hit the fan, then the enablers disassociated themselves from Richard to save their asses.

Sad for Donnie, going to be kicked out the White House , then more than likely out of his own house when the money runs out.

Trump is a shyster, Donnie screwed thousands out of their hard earned money when declaring bankruptcy six times and the seventh is on it's way. Vlady is his only hope.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy, Karma is working as it should.

Comment

I'm just curious , what you all think of all the canadian govt underhanded dealings ?

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                  I wanted to read your whole post forage but I am too busy shorting twitter and facebook. Twitter lost equivalent of Trumps fortune in 2 days. Lets see who loses more money in the long run when the anti trust starts. Red states IPs are denying twitter and cancelling CNNs broad cast license.

Salute comrade.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                    I wanted to read your whole post forage but I am too busy shorting twitter and facebook. Twitter lost equivalent of Trumps fortune in 2 days. Lets see who loses more money in the long run when the anti trust starts. Red states IPs are denying twitter and cancelling CNNs broad cast license.

Salute comrade.
                    Dropped both facebook and twitter. What they did will stand as a turning point in history. And hopefully

leads to their demise.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                      In 10 days Donnie will be all alone, all his enablers are now jumping off the Trump chuckwagon. Secretary of Homeland security Chad Wolf ran for cover, doesn't want to be there to enact 25th amendment. Chicken shit! Financial sponsors have stopped funding to the GOP idiots who stood behind Trump during this last fiasco.

You Righteis are correct, history does repeat. Your social media platforms did provide you with the guidance to make such a statement.

This is exactly what happen 1973-74 with Nixon. The GOP lackeys stuck it out with Tricky Dicky to the end until the shit hit the fan, then the enablers disassociated themselves from Richard to save their asses.

Sad for Donnie, going to be kicked out the White House , then more than likely out of his own house when the money runs out.

Trump is a shyster, Donnie screwed thousands out of their hard earned money when declaring bankruptcy six times and the seventh is on it's way. Vlady is his only hope.

Just remember, history repeats on both sides of the isle ..... one should not get so condescending of the other .... or on either side of the boarder . Shysters are all over in politics
                      Last edited by furrowtickler; Jan 11, 2021, 20:20.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

Salute comrade.
                        Thanks for the humor. More B.S.

Comment

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&ua ct=8&ved=2ahUKEwjAztSfppXuAhX2GVkFHYzlAJgQ0PADegQI AhAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.businessinsider.com%2Ft witter-stock-price-president-donald-trump-permanently-banned-tweeting-2021-1&usg=AOvVaw2YTFpdztjPZuKQ5Jm9mPJO https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&ua ct=8&ved=2ahUKEwjAztSfppXuAhX2GVkFHYzlAJgQ0PADegQI AhAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.businessinsider.com%2Ft witter-stock-price-president-donald-trump-permanently-banned-tweeting-2021-1&usg=AOvVaw2YTFpdztjPZuKQ5Jm9mPJO

Comment

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&ua ct=8&ved=2ahUKEwiOr8jmppXuAhXvGVkFHUS2BMUQ0PADegQI CRAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.businessinsider.com%2Ff acebook-stock-price-president-trump-ban-capital-riots-zuckerberg-fb-2021-1&usg=AOvVaw0_GM36IKsxFsEoSqeeZ7y0 https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&ua ct=8&ved=2ahUKEwiOr8jmppXuAhXvGVkFHUS2BMUQ0PADegQI CRAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.businessinsider.com%2Ff acebook-stock-price-president-trump-ban-capital-riots-zuckerberg-fb-2021-1&usg=AOvVaw0_GM36IKsxFsEoSqeeZ7y0

Comment

yep , working good

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                                Thanks for the humor. More B.S.
                                don't you have google ???????? it won't be on CBC?
                                guess thats why you didn't know about the violence of the BLM "peaceful" protests

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.