• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Personal projects that every one has?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are lucky to have a certified aircraft mechanic that was a partner in our project. The stack of paperwork and documentation is unbelievable. If it was a “owner maintained” or an “experimental” is allot more flexible.

Comment

That shop looks like an aircraft mechanic’s shop. Flying is great but flying during icing conditions is deadly, be careful.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        Lets see someone top that.
        I was going to make a post about the complicated winter long project I am embroiled in hanging a picture for my wife, but then I saw yours...
        We don't know your wife, you could be the winner.

Comment

Flying over a big body of water in a small aircraft wouldn’t be my cup of tea. Looks like fun otherwise.

Comment

Started a quick paintjob on my dads old truck and it has snowballed a bit. No work off-farm this year and there's only so much beer to drink.

Comment

I fixed up my dads 1976 ford when I was 16. Sold it and made a few bucks, wishing i would of kept it looking at yours. It looks like a great project. They don’t make them like that any more.

Comment

Bought a new 1977 f150 dec 8 1976, still haven't forgiven Ford for the 351m.

Comment

I didnt think it would go quite this far. It was in decent shape when he parked it in the 80's and it fired right up for his funeral, looked pretty good but once I started sanding I didn't know when to stop. (That's him in the back)

Comment

Originally posted by Ronski View Post
                    I didnt think it would go quite this far. It was in decent shape when he parked it in the 80's and it fired right up for his funeral, looked pretty good but once I started sanding I didn't know when to stop. (That's him in the back)
                    That looks like quite the personalized casket. Is there a story that goes with it? I hope I’m not being too nosy.............

Comment

Ronski

Looks like 2001 was a special year at the farm. House has a unique style.
                      Last edited by foragefarmer; Jan 10, 2021, 23:05.

Comment

Your 250 looks great my youngest has my dad's 1973 F100 he has been working slowly on since he was 15.

Comment

Helping one of my sons build an XET turbine. Started in 2019, now waiting on little turbine engine out of Florida, main and tail rotor. Just a toy really but will experiment pollinating canola

Comment

Originally posted by Bin Lurking View Post
                            Helping one of my sons build an XET turbine. Started in 2019, now waiting on little turbine engine out of Florida, main and tail rotor. Just a toy really but will experiment pollinating canola
                            Is it solar powered electric??

Comment

Woodland. In his younger days dad was a seismic driller, red seal motor mechanic, heavy duty mechanic, water well driller and worked winters up north till the mid 70's. He told me he wanted the cheapest coffin they had and don't pay a penny extra for decorations. We found his decal collection for farm and HD equipment, places he had been, oil companies he had worked for, his favorite football and hockey teams and whatever else we thought had a place in his life and decorated his casket with it.
                              The truck was supposed to be for my brother and I to drive to the cemetery but when the funeral director saw it parked at the church he asked if we wanted to use it instead of the hearse. We stopped at the farm for dad to take a last look at his grandfathers Eaton house and barn while the pallbearers had a quick refreshment.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
                                Is it solar powered electric??
                                No its not like yours. Ours is a proper one.

https://composite-fx.com/

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.