• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bucket list

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could live without snow in winter too many months of cold. Gets less fun each year.

Places to see/do
    Vatican
    Kiev
    Southern states bar b que contest tour
    Swiss alps
    Louisiana shrimp lobster fest
    New York
    Los Angeles
    Boston

Occupations to try for a day
    Supreme Court judge
    Airline pilot
    Seafood and barbecue exec chef
    Own a top end steakhouse affordable for everyone
    Farm without money worries

Never see family members suffer health wise done that too many times.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
      Enjoy my time on earth.

Every day is a adventure.

Drive 100 plus miles out of your way if something interests you.

Get to see where my grandfathers came from.

Meet more interesting people.
      we did that when driving the service vehicles we had in the arctic , driving 12 hrs south to coleville lake when we were drilling a couple holes there
      i had a couple guys that worked for me with me
      told them i wanted to swing into coleville lake on the way by and see Bern Will Brown's museum . it was 70 miles out of the way and they all freaked out , just wanted to see city lights , anyway we did it and they were amazed ! what an opportunity , they thanked me for years after. we sat and had coffee with this amazing man and his wife who autographed the book and painting i bought. he died a few years later at 94
      anyone who has not heard of this priest/trapper/pilot/adventurer/artist/etc. should read his book (one is "arctic journal") . an absolutely amazing young man from new york who became a priest to help him see the canadian arctic
      the old saying "you might never be here again" is certainly true, thats what i told my travelling companions

Comment

What's a P51?

Comment

Originally posted by LQQKY View Post
          What's a P51?
          Google caf SoCal P51

They had one at Camarillo that they gave rides in but may have missed the flyte on that one.
          I think it was $1500 if I remember right.
          Great little place to visit.
          They also have a Bearcat and a few other great old planes.

Comment

Originally posted by LQQKY View Post
            What's a P51?
            The P51 was an American developed single engine fighter plane used in Second World War

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.