• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Australias most right wing commentator saying how it is. Apolgies send the chickens

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australias most right wing commentator saying how it is. Apolgies send the chickens

It is not conservative to say 'Trump was cheated': Bolt

Sky News host Andrew Bolt says while claiming Donald Trump was cheated may soothe the wounded pride of conservatives, it insults their intelligence and destroys any chance of changing “this toxic culture of division”. “I have had so much abuse since saying last week Donald Trump has lost the election, and should leave. Leave with grace,” Mr Bolt said. “I'm been told – by Trump supporters, even by some of you – that I lack fight. Lack balls. I'm just jumping ship. I'm a fake conservative. “My friends, it is the opposite. In fact, accepting the clear verdict of an election is exactly the conservative thing to do. “Not trashing confidence in democracy with no real proof. “Trump is doing something reckless, dangerous and selfish. He hasn't conceded he's lost. He went off to play golf instead, and to punch out more tweets again today. “I scroll down Trump's twitter feed and I see lots of allegations of fraud. But no fraud big enough to actually change the result – to flip not just one state but three or four, from losses to gains, enough to give Trump the election. “What I see is pathetic. Like the odd example of a handful of suspicious votes here and there, even a single vote here and there. Like someone who supposedly voted in Pennsylvania when they were dead. “This idea that Trump was cheated of a win not just in Pennsylvania and in Michigan, but also in Republican Georgia, or maybe in Arizona and Wisconsin, "Please. Where is Trump's evidence." Mr Bolt said it is time conservatives lived according to conservative values and at least give president elect Joe Biden the chance to live up to his “fine words” as he reached out and spoke of the unity of Americans, despite political differences. “Conservatives honour the institutions of democracy and the peaceful transfer of power. “It may soothe our hurt pride to say Trump was cheated, but it insults our intelligence and destroys the chance of changing this toxic culture of division. “Trump lost. Now he most leave. And we must accept it.”
    Last edited by malleefarmer; Nov 22, 2020, 05:08.

In this day and age of technology that can track your cel phone remotely, hack into any program, monitor every call or text you make, think anyone can believe electronic voting is safe from fraud and manipulation? Personally I think their electoral procedures stink to high heaven.

Comment

I’m not an American constitution expert but from what I have read decisions don’t have to be decided in the court till December 14.Until then it appears every one opinion is just that an opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
        In this day and age of technology that can track your cel phone remotely, hack into any program, monitor every call or text you make, think anyone can believe electronic voting is safe from fraud and manipulation? Personally I think their electoral procedures stink to high heaven.
        It's likely all fixed by now...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Elections.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	770429

Comment

Originally posted by blackjack View Post
          I’m not an American constitution expert but from what I have read decisions don’t have to be decided in the court till December 14.Until then it appears every one opinion is just that an opinion.
          To a certain degree. But if you were a respectful person that thought more about your country than you did your self then the only way you’d be saying there was this big fraud meaning your entire system is a joke would be if you actually had hands down proof.
          I few errors and maybe even someone fraudulently doing something for a vote or handful of votes on their own for their cause is not what he’s saying. He’s saying democrats and republican officials in those states are part of a conspiracy to rob him of his rightful position on the throne. They have checked their machines over and over. Before and after.

He is throwing the world standing of his country under the bus because he’s not mature enough to handle losing. Probably made worse because of rhe nature he ripped down his apponent as being incapeable, dumb, Dementia ridden person and yet apparently was outsmarted by this person.

But if those machines were rigged maybe the ones in Florida and other states where it was shocking turnip won are the ones his supporters rigged? Maybe his clan never rigged these ones good enough? And in fact maybe he knows they were rigged in 2016. Which is why he can’t accept this.

Comment

Originally posted by blackjack View Post
            True, the real election is done by the electoral college Dec 15th.
            In 2000, Al Gore took 37 days to concede. The Democrats just spent 4 years blaming Trumps 2016 win on “Russian collusion” and tried to impeach him so an audit to verify legal votes looks like a good idea.

Comment

Hard to say that 10m votes is a glitch. You do know they are still counting votes in some states, nearly 2 weeks after the election, they just keep rolling in from somewhere. Dead double voters or Soros or whatever.

Why hasnt Kamala resigned her seat in the senate if its such a slam dunk.

Trump has every right to present his case. Sky News looks like it jumped the shark after the election.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                True, the real election is done by the electoral college Dec 15th.
                In 2000, Al Gore took 37 days to concede. The Democrats just spent 4 years blaming Trumps 2016 win on “Russian collusion” and tried to impeach him so an audit to verify legal votes looks like a good idea.
                Al gore was 500 votes behind in a system where rhe machines couldn’t determine the punched out cards. He actually was robbed a fair recount as roger stone and turnips current lawyer delayed rhe counts long enough until a Republican in Florida declared it too late to recount. Not saying he would have won no one would ever know but he had enough class to concede at that point even though it was a sham.

Recognize any of rhe names from then? And who they are convicts pardoned by turnip? Lol
                Same strategy here
                The Supreme Court will be asked by turnip to decide rhe election that will negate democracy.

That was a 500 vote difference in one state where rhe problem was clear to everyone to see.
                This is a conspiracy with no proof at all current judges laughing and now scolding turnips legal pleas as a danger. The conspiracy involves 6 states and millions of votes. Hahahah
                Last edited by the big wheel; Nov 22, 2020, 08:32.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                  Al gore was 500 votes behind in a system where rhe machines couldn’t determine the punched out cards. He actually was robbed a fair recount as roger stone and turnips current lawyer delayed rhe counts long enough until a Republican in Florida declared it too late to recount. Not saying he would have won no one would ever know but he had enough class to concede at that point even though it was a sham.

Recognize any of rhe names from then? And who they are convicts pardoned by turnip? Lol
                  Same strategy here
                  The Supreme Court will be asked by turnip to decide rhe election that will negate democracy.

That was a 500 vote difference in one state where rhe problem was clear to everyone to see.
                  This is a conspiracy with no proof at all current judges laughing and now scolding turnips legal pleas as a danger. The conspiracy involves 6 states and millions of votes. Hahahah
                  Joe Lieberman, who was Al Gore’s running mate, said Trump has every right to audit this election and take the time required.....just like Al Gore and he had several recounts in 2000.

One might say this is an “inconvenient truth” for some leftists?

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                    Joe Lieberman, who was Al Gore’s running mate, said Trump has every right to audit this election and take the time required.....just like Al Gore and he had several recounts in 2000.

One might say this is an “inconvenient truth” for some leftists?
                    He’s not auditing anything it’s a scam to get to the turnip appointed Supreme Court to overturn and steal the election plain and simple.

Comment

If the US thinks they need to continually recount or challenge election results in a court of law.....

Maybe they should take a closer look at their system if it's prone to that much controversy.

Not saying the structure is broken but the process in determining results should be reviewed.

Comment

He’s not auditing anything it’s a scam to get to the turnip appointed Supreme Court to overturn and steal the election plain and simple.
                        And here I thought, according to you, only righties had conspiracy theories.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordy2323 View Post
                          And here I thought, according to you, only righties had conspiracy theories.
                          This is not a conspiracy do I have to post turnip and Rudy saying this is the goal to get to the Supreme Court they’ve said it over and over.
                          The Republican and Democrat judges at the local levels have all dismissed well frankly everything as a poor sham.

And you are correct there are left wing conspiracy theorists also. I don’t know much about that since I m centre right.

Comment

SC cant do that, but congress can revote on it on Jan 6 if there is still a contested outcome. Thats what he is heading for. Perfectly constitutional. Call it payback for impeachment scam.

I dont know what the rejected ballot percentage in Canada is but in the US its usually 3%. 150M people voted, that means somewhere in that group, 4.5M people didnt know how to fill a ballot out properly which is just your name, address and a couple circles to be coloured in. This is the scariest thing.

Comment

You could be on to something farmaholic but as a rancher I sometimes find it hard to get the right head count.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.