• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well its almost three weeks and **** does infection take you down.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wadena Bakery has the bomb. It is a doughnut type pastry filled in the center with delicious goo. Can't remember the name right now. Maybe Wadena guys can help me out here. Always pick up a six pack of them when passing thru.

Comment

Originally posted by AllisWD45 View Post
      Wadena Bakery has the bomb. It is a doughnut type pastry filled in the center with delicious goo. Can't remember the name right now. Maybe Wadena guys can help me out here. Always pick up a six pack of them when passing thru.
      Boston Cream

Comment

My Grandpa and my Dad always had a 15 minute nap after lunch then right back at no matter what was going on.. when I'm not at work I do the same... it sure does make a difference in how your day goes.

I stopped in Wadena at the bakery last week in the early afternoon and you would have thought they had some kind of going out of business sale as everything was gone.... I was passing through town and figured I would get a little treat for the drive home.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...