• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steinbach

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steinbach

Doctors in Steinbach hospital sign appeal to citizens . Positivity rate at over 40%. Hospital is done cannot handle any more patients. Thanks to anti-mask and rebellion against guidelines they are facing a health crisis. For those on this site who have downplayed the virus and health guidelines, you are adding to the crisis. This has touched us personally since my son's girlfriend is a nurse in Steinbach. She is afraid to go to work but she has to. So before you post any of your internet conspiracy posts please think about the harm you are causing.

Agree with you this time.

Comment

40% of what is positive?, The population of Steinbach?, The population of Manitoba, the population of your household give me some context.

Comment

40% of the people tested in the area as compared to 13 % in Winnipeg. What is really painful are the anti mask rallies. One is planned at a Costco in Winnipeg today. Apparently there are a number of people who have no conscience or no morality.

Comment

Would the high mennonite pop there contribute in any way ?
          Anyone that would go to any rally of any kind including BLM during covid has rocks in their heads as far as im concerned
          Laying low here

Comment

People have been wearing masks for 3 months here agstarr. All schools all indoor public spaces except to eat in a restaurant which are practically empty anyway. All stores and retail outlets require them. Gatherings have been restricted under 10 since the summer. Very little travel outside the province.

People are not defying any orders.

Has any of it slowed it down? You can shut down Steinbach and a every community and try that I guess. Won't work either.

Then what?

Comment

Then why aren’t there serious outbreaks in other Mennonite communities?

Here the issue is the hockey players, not the Mennonites.

I think the issue is people being self entitled d bags, has little to do with their religion or politics and more to do with their ethos.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                Would the high mennonite pop there contribute in any way ?
                Anyone that would go to any rally of any kind including BLM during covid has rocks in their heads as far as im concerned
                Laying low here
                Yah, they believe Jesus will save them.

Comment

Steinbach 21,000 population, no Bars, no dance clubs, only liquor store opened 2008.
                  What Steinbach does have is a very large population of " Christian" based Mennonites, and therefore lots and lots of churches.

Mister9, you can connect the dots for yourself.

God Bless you!!!

Comment

John Hawrylak https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158108107565939&id=68509593 8&sfnsn=mo

Here’s an interesting video of the empty hospital and empty hospital parking lot.

Saw it on Facebook, take it for what it’s worth.

Comment

Yea you are probably right
                      Just wondering thats all

Comment

Forgot to mention that the video is supposed to be the hospital in Steinbach Manitoba.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                          This has touched us personally since my son's girlfriend is a nurse in Steinbach. She is afraid to go to work but she has to.
                          Its time for healthcare workers to step up. The story from the beginning was that we were going to "flatten the curve" so that healthcare could keep up. Not "stop the bug in its tracks". Not "stay home 100% of the time so nobody ever gets sick". FLATTEN THE CURVE. That implies that the curve still exists and people will still get sick.

Given that we never had massive excess capacity in healthcare that means that Drs and nurses are going to get real busy. Welcome to how the rest of us live our entire lives. I'm sorry but I have zero sympathy. Hospitals were empty last spring. That's total BS and I'm happy to hear they're busy now. If we're going to ever get through this then healthcare is going to be real busy for the next 8 months. REALLY REALLY busy.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                            Then why aren’t there serious outbreaks in other Mennonite communities?

Here the issue is the hockey players, not the Mennonites.

I think the issue is people being self entitled d bags, has little to do with their religion or politics and more to do with their ethos.
                            Well that’s what exactly the problem the misconception that masks have been worn and people are doing stupid things. It’s not difficult for tell who’s been doing what even amongst the posters of this site ridiculing masks and the virus itself then when the facts are presented oh gee ya I wear a mask. Well wth are you being an inconsiderate ass for if your doing all these things.
                            The masks won’t stop it 100% either but will slow it down. If you’ve got an area that’s wearing masks and abs a problem it would have been several times worse without them.
                            But that would require some non political innate truedeau thought.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                              Steinbach 21,000 population, no Bars, no dance clubs, only liquor store opened 2008.
                              What Steinbach does have is a very large population of " Christian" based Mennonites, and therefore lots and lots of churches.

Mister9, you can connect the dots for yourself.

God Bless you!!!
                              So you are saying costco, walmart superstore are all ok but churches bad? There are more people in superstore at a time than our local church.

Is it only Christian faith thats the problem because last time I check there are a couple other religions around. Should I tell the folks at the local mosque about your observation.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.