• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big fish nets

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horse View Post
    Build a pipe bomb or mabey tanerite floated on a raft my do the trick,working on that drilling rig you probably have access to explosives. Probably not legal but if you dont get caught it is .
    I went on a fish counting exercise with some government biologists one time. They shock the fish and they float to the top stunned for about half an hour then wake up. I'm sure it was a special generator they used but kinda looked like a welder and they put the cables in the water.

Comment

Maybe they have some big fishnets at the internment camps. 😂 sick sense of humor this morning.

Comment

Fishnets huh.
        I was kinda turned on till I clicked
        On it. Not so much now.

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
          So we stocked our dugout this past spring. Now we want to harvest. Where's a good source of large nets for harvesting dish out of dugouts? 80' wide 200 long.
          A lot of people over in the Annaheim, Lake Lenore area net fish every year. You’re not far away you must have some contacts over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
            Just looked and halfords still carries gill nets. Google halfords in Edmonton. Search fish nets in the catalogue search bar
            Where is the best place to buy brook trout, etc for stocking dugouts or small lakes?

Comment

Originally posted by redleaf View Post
              A lot of people over in the Annaheim, Lake Lenore area net fish every year. You’re not far away you must have some contacts over there.

Thanks for the informative and fun y thread.

You gave me an idea. Got a net lined up I can borrow... Actually didn't realize they net fished in Lake Lenore before.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                Where is the best place to buy brook trout, etc for stocking dugouts or small lakes?
                Brook IEW don’t do to well in stagnant water bodies. But try the fish culture station at Fort Quappelle..

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...