• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump "crazy uncle" town hall

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump "crazy uncle" town hall

Notably, Trump refused to disavow QAnon, claiming he knew nothing about the rightwing conspiracy theory group except that “they are very much against pedophilia”.

“I just don’t know about QAnon,” Trump said.

“You do know,” Guthrie shot back.

“I don’t know,” he said again.

Just days before, Trump tweeted a false claim by the group that alleged Barack Obama fabricated the killing of Osama bin Laden, prompting a rebuke from a member of the Seal Team Six that participated in the mission.

Asked why he had elevated this conspiracy theory, Trump downplayed any responsibility, insisting that he was simply sharing “an opinion of somebody”.

“You’re the president!” Guthrie exclaimed. “You’re not, like, someone’s crazy uncle who can retweet whatever.”

In another contentious exchange, Trump appeared to confirm a New York Times investigation that revealed he is $421m in debt, saying: “When you look at vast properties like I have ... the amount of money, $400m, is a peanut.” He added: “Not a big deal.”

Yup Trump is indeed like the crazy uncle and not a president! hahahaaha

Now can you get onto the Trudeau file and what he is doing?

Comment

Trump is a way more "interesting".

Plus your fellow conspiracy theory posters got Trudeau well covered! LOL

Comment

Sorry to post something about Trump and possibly offend all the Trumpets on here, but this is hilarious. Been laughing about it all morning. At 4:07 this morning Trump tweeted: "Twitter Shuts Down Entire Network To Slow Spread Of Negative Biden News https://babylonbee.com/news/twitter-shuts-down-entire-network-to-slow-spread-of-negative-biden-news via @TheBabylonBee Wow, this has never been done in history. This includes his really bad interview last night. Why is Twitter doing this. Bringing more attention to Sleepy Joe & Big T"

The Babylonbee is one of the best known satirical news sites on the web! Yet this "genius" is falling for this fake news and actually sharing it on Twitter. He would fit right in on Agriville!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1317044556328730625 https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1317044556328730625

Comment

Wasn't the President's Twitter account suspended yesterday? Going to look foolish when it comes out this is a fake tweet as well. Anyways thought this was a marketing forum for grains and stuff. i had never heard of Q'anon either until a few weeks ago and had only heard of it because of the attempt of the leftard conspiracy to link the the anti lockdown protestors in Montreal to it.
          Last edited by ajl; Oct 16, 2020, 10:07.

Comment

"Anyways thought this was a marketing forum for grains and stuff."

Ajl, Better tell that to all your fellow posters on Agriville who frequently bring up politics in their posts! hahaa

Comment

If osama bin laden comes trick or
              Treating be aware he is really alive trump says so. Maybe he saw him in the pee pee hotel.
              Lmao!!!!

Comment

I'm not a fan of a lot of what Trump does. However, I just love how he trolls the trolls.. He gets them so wound up over things, things he's not even serious about. So funny.

Comment

Trump prolly be ok if some one would take his Twitter connection away.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                    I'm not a fan of a lot of what Trump does. However, I just love how he trolls the trolls.. He gets them so wound up over things, things he's not even serious about. So funny.
                    He gets them everytime.

Comment

Chuck starts this thread with "Notably, Trump refused to disavow QAnon". Why would a group opposed to worldwide pedophelia be disavowed? Sure some of Epstein's friends/colleagues would like Q to go away so they can continue their predatory ways.

It's just mind boggling that after an entire town hall the only "notable" thing was QAnon? Now that's actually notable and disturbing.

Comment

Actually the guys he fools are the ones that
                        Think he’s joking. He’s not joking he says these stupid things in desperation that some fools will believe him and some do then when people wirh a brain challenge him oh it’s a joke but he really believes fantasy. You have to understand he’s living out non reality tv in real life. A real loser.

Comment

We watched his town hall from Florida today on Fox News. I thought it was done well. Put it this way : Would you like to have a smoother version of a moron Liberal running the USA like Biden ? Or would you vote for Trump? If Biden gets in I think he will break the country just like his retarded cousin Justin is up here north of the 49th.

Just my opinion guys and girls .

How long is it going to be, before we are not allowed freedom of speech? It might be a shorter wait than you think .

Comment

So true Galaxie, u can’t compare the two. The media bias shud be visible to a blind man in a snow storm. The chick moderating the Trump town hall had an obvious hate on for him from the start and tried her damnedest to discredit and antagonize him with every topic. Biden on the other hand had elementary school testing every step of the way. Georgie didn’t want to irritate the old feller.

Comment

But Farmjunkie, Trump fell into the trap so easily. What kind of advisors does he have? Just eloquently tell them what they wanna hear and give them no fodder. I was just concerned though that Trump was made to argue with an argumentative woman and Biden got a few baby questions off ”the floor”. If both candidates at both town halls were treated in same way ......

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.