• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crime .. again

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crime .. again

Someone , not saying who , is stealing trucks like crazy in area again
    2 today already from Paynton Area
    Several past few days
    As farmers are in fields
    Just a wild guess but most likely not people who have jobs and are working for a living ... just a wild guess there

Free money and idle hands .... what could go wrong eh ????

Comment

So heads up here in the NW

Comment

We lock our half tons and Take the keys now. Its not like the good old days.

Comment

Gawd, that would push me over the edge.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
            idle no more.....

Have got in the habit of locking my vehicle in the field. pain in the ass but hey so is dealing with insurance. Have never locked the shop in 30 years. Now it too has a lock, not to deter them but so I know something is missing...

Comment

We had 2 snowmobiles stolen last week. Have suspects in mind. Neighbours have seen a vehicle. Trap being set.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                We had 2 snowmobiles stolen last week. Have suspects in mind. Neighbours have seen a vehicle. Trap being set.
                Ya all one can do is watch out for each other
                Mass texts sent out today , everyone watching hard now . ***in unreal we have to live like this but what else can we do .

Comment

Trap door?

Click image for larger version

Name:	e039c4e47c10ed127a5ed37a165c94b9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	770089

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                    With all the free money.... why the need to steal other people's stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                      Trap door?

[ATTACH]6592[/ATTACH]
                      Haha. Right idea for sure. Too much work to build. Tall tree, rope, horse. Keep it simple.

Comment

We lost a 3” pump and 3” bango Y strainer screen and all fittings (that was why my arse hurt) $1000 later
                        God damn assholes

Comment

Hope ya get but be careful mate.
                          Best laid plans of mice and men can go astray.

Doesn’t glen have a solution to all this

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                            We lost a 3” pump and 3” bango Y strainer screen and all fittings (that was why my arse hurt) $1000 later
                            God damn assholes
                            Are you sure that was someone not working or someone that needed it for their operation?

I once supposedly lost a fuel cap off my combine one that had the small chain connected to it. I phoned the local dealer and he said jeez must be forgetful people in our area. I said why’s that he said a guy not to far from me was looking for one the day before. I said did you sell him one he said no those are hard to come by no Dealers around had one in stock. Mine accidentally must have fell off after I parked it for the night no dust or straw in the tank. Lol.

Comment

Big Wheel, a fellow farmer? Noooo! Remember the farmer who had a long list of stolen farm machinery near Saskatoon a few years ago. I thought all farmers were honest and law abiding citizens!

We have a had a few incidents over the years of missing items. There are some career thieves at work but some of them are occasional opportunists!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.