• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PM's mother Margaret and brother Alexandre were both paid to speak at WE Charity

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trudeau Morneau are in obvious conflicts of interest when awarding contracts such as this to WE. If they had a stepped away from the decision it would have been marginally better but still leaves a lot of unanswered questions.

I am not sure why WE hired Margaret at 250 K for 28 speeches. That seems excessive when there are many other inspirational Canadians to hear from at a lower fee. But high profile people with a good story come at a high price apparently.

Trudeau seems oblivious and has managed to repeatedly make ethical errors of judgement.

But compared to the massive corruption, obstruction of justice and interference in the legal system that Trump has delivered, Trudeau's offenses are relatively minor in comparison.

Yet we hear hardly a peep from the Trump sheeple on Agriville! What a surprise. Speaking of those who lack ethical and moral values, most of the devout Trump lovers on agriville can criticize Trudeau 24/7 but Trump can do no wrong! They must be Trump Blind! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      Trudeau Morneau are in obvious conflicts of interest when awarding contracts such as this to WE. If they had a stepped away from the decision it would have been marginally better but still leaves a lot of unanswered questions.

I am not sure why WE hired Margaret at 250 K for 28 speeches. That seems excessive when there are many other inspirational Canadians to hear from at a lower fee. But high profile people with a good story come at a high price apparently.

Trudeau seems oblivious and has managed to repeatedly make ethical errors of judgement.

But compared to the massive corruption, obstruction of justice and interference in the legal system that Trump has delivered, Trudeau's offenses are relatively minor in comparison.

Yet we hear hardly a peep from the Trump sheeple on Agriville! What a surprise. Speaking of those who lack ethical and moral values, most of the devout Trump lovers on agriville can criticize Trudeau 24/7 but Trump can do no wrong! They must be Trump Blind! LOL
      Trump is not our PM .... man you have serious TDS .
      Who are Trump lovers on here ???
      Probably Jazz that’s it .
      There is far more corruption in Ottawa than what you believe . SNC ring a bell 🛎?
      Panama Papers ??
      And a whole lot more to come .

Seems excessive to pay Margaret that much ??? A person of high profile ? LOL

Comment

You do not have to look to Trump and US to find "Conservative" scandals. The Harper government was plagued by scandals too. Hell Harper was even found in contempt of parliment twice. Then there was the in and out scandal, the robocall scandal, and multiple Senate scandals under Harper's watch. Poliviou, who is being heralded here for his exposing the WE scandal was caught using government personal and funds to make partisan ads. Peter McKay, the leadership candidate will be remembered for his misappropriation of the search and rescue helicopter to get to a fishing lodge.

Go back previously to Mulroney and you get the Airbus scandal.

Scandals plague every party because of poor leadership and no ethics. People in power often abuse that power because of the need to stay in power or simply because they feel entitled.

If you honestly think the WE scandal is THE smoking gun and the average Canadian cares you are naïve.

Comment

The CBC covered the Aga Khan story, The SNC story and the WE story in great detail. So there goes your argument that the the CBC has been bought off by the Liberals.

And at least Trudeau doesn't call all the media that cover a negative story about him all "fake news" like the Donald does! LOL

But I wouldn't expect Trump supporters to take off their rose coloured glasses when it comes to Trump!

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
            Trump is not our PM .... man you have serious TDS .
            Who are Trump lovers on here ???
            There is far more corruption in Ottawa than what you believe . SNC ring a bell 🛎?
            Panama Papers ??
            And a whole lot more to come .

Seems excessive to pay Margaret that much ??? A person of high profile ? LOL
            Just pointing out your double standards when it comes to lack of ethical leadership. And if you haven't figured it out, Trump's decisions affect Canada, so yes we can comment on his failings and stupidity.

DML's list of Conservative corruption should make you pause. But again many of you are blind if it is a Conservative or Republican offense! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
              Trump lover? That's a stretch. LOL

I support 2 things about trump, his economic commitment to his own country and his consistent attack to end globalism. Globalism is the biggest mistake in the history of the world. It took first world GDP with high standards and quality and transferred and diluted it down to countries with much lower standards of everything. Fixing that will be the key to erasing the perceived inequality many feel.

Of course he is a flawed person, but I don't want the pope as my leader. I don't want idiotic platitudes. I want a fighter for my country, all parts of it. Warts and all.

Those are polar opposites compared to Trudeau. Trudeau had a chance to do that. He had broad support in his first term, all he had to do was cultivate that. But nope, he fell back to the Ottawa Montreal Toronto triangle, extorted the rest of the country and went back on to his globalist crusade just like his dad did.

I would vote for chretien or martin if they were on the ballet.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                If you honestly think the WE scandal is THE smoking gun and the average Canadian cares you are naïve.
                Cash has been handed to politicians of every stripe. I don't expect that to stop with any govt. Nobody is that naïve. And we have that option to vote our displeasure every few yrs.

But Maggie Trudeau is unelected, so is Sasha. So is Sophie.

And burying a govt funded and directed indoctrination vote buying scheme into a borderline cult masking as a charity should offend any Canadian of even average intelligence. Maybe that's the real problem.
                Last edited by jazz; Jul 11, 2020, 07:25.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                  Just pointing out your double standards when it comes to lack of ethical leadership. And if you haven't figured it out, Trump's decisions affect Canada, so yes we can comment on his failings and stupidity.

DML's list of Conservative corruption should make you pause. But again many of you are blind if it is a Conservative or Republican offense! LOL
                  They all can be pigs at the trough ... never ever said otherwise . Bill Boyd is a perfect example You and DML “ass”ume way too much about a lot of things on here .
                  This current Liberal government is killing this country financially for decades to come and when that gets pointed out it’s instant “orange man bad “ lol

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                    Cash has been handed to politicians of every stripe. I don't expect that to stop with any govt. Nobody is that naïve. And we have that option to vote our displeasure every few yrs.

But Maggie Trudeau is unelected, so is Sasha. So is Sophie.
                    Jazz, what does being elected have to do with speaker fees? Are you suggesting the only people who should be paid speakers are elected? Hell, most elected people are the last people I want to hear from; I have heard their words already. And around the world, unelected family members are commanding speaker fees much greater that M Trudeau got. Michele Obama speaker fees run $200,000 per event. It is rumored Prince Harry and Megan are asking $1,000,000 per event. Melania Trump is already being paid as a speaker (no conflict there I guess) and if you want Melania Trump to speak, even though she has never been elected, you better have a big bank account. None of these were elected.
                    Last edited by dmlfarmer; Jul 11, 2020, 08:28.

Comment

Jazz, what does being elected have to do with speaker fees? Are you suggesting the only people who should be paid speakers are elected? Hell, most elected people are the last people I want to hear from; I have heard their words already. And around the world, unelected family members are commanding speaker fees much greater that M Trudeau got. Michele Obama speaker fees run $200,000 per event. It is rumored Prince Harry and Megan are asking $1,000,000 per event. None were elected. You want Melania Trump to speak, even though she has never been elected, you better have a big bank account.
                      Well none of those people have a brother or a son or a relative who is the leader of the country and can give money away without scrutiny. That's the conflict. Its not speaker fees or who is even speaking, its the relationship to who is paying those fees. Backdoor govt funds that didn't even get a parliamentary vote.

If Maggie wants to sell tickets to speak, she should go for it. Anybody should. But when the fed are bankrolling your org to the tune of 900M, leave your family out of it. That's a clear cut conflict.

Comment

Well none of those people have a brother or a son or a relative who is the leader of the country and can give money away without scrutiny. That's the conflict. Its not speaker fees or who is even speaking, its the relationship to who is paying those fees. Backdoor govt funds that didn't even get a parliamentary vote.

If Maggie wants to sell tickets to speak, she should go for it. Anybody should. But when the fed are bankrolling your org to the tune of 900M, leave your family out of it. That's a clear cut conflict.
                        Melania Trump has a husband that is the leader of a country! And she has a charity! And she is being paid speaker fees!

Comment

Melania Trump has a husband that is the leader of a country! And she has a charity! And she is being paid speaker fees!
                          Is the US federal govt bankrolling that charity directly like Justin was? They have a democrat led congress that greenlights all expenditures. We don't. That's the difference. If approved by congress, all constituents have a member in that chamber they can harass.

Who can I call about my objection to this funding of WE?

Comment

Is the US federal govt bankrolling that charity directly like Justin was? They have a democrat led congress that greenlights all expenditures. We don't. That's the difference. If approved by congress, all constituents have a member in that chamber they can harass.

Who can I call about my objection to this funding of WE?
                            Lol. Congress Approved funds for pentagon defence spending which trump br executive order is using on his own to pay for his border wall. You have a problem with spending you have mp and senator to complaint too in canada

Comment

Trump ..... Trudeau, two wrongs don’t make a right .
                              These political banterings need there own thread and nee to get the F off this commodify marketing Thread.
                              It ruining this site , and we are all to blame .

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                                Lots of Liberal “WE” corruption but this will now have to be revised to show Trudeau’s favourite minister Joly and also Climate Barbie.
                                McKenna is also double dipping and now has billions unaccounted for in infrastructure projects.

Click image for larger version

Name:	41F109C4-320E-459E-8495-CB00FD726964.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	769924

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.