• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PM's mother Margaret and brother Alexandre were both paid to speak at WE Charity

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSM will quickly forget about this story, cant jeopardize the 600 million hush money.

Comment

I'm guessing the people's broadcaster was given the story so they could soften it up a bit for the indoctrinated.

If you read carefully it was just an error in how it was billed.

There probably was a lot more cash changing hands but some of it didn't get billed through third parties.

More or less a clerical error.

You take over from here DML guy.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
        dml, you can now name 7 scandals Trudeau was personally involved in and directed.

Someone for the love of god name 7 worthy accompishments of this pathetic excuse for a PM. I count zero unless you choose pot and throwing debt down the drain. Apparently 30% of canadians do.
        Most of the accomplishments of this government have been despite the PM, and plenty of times even the federal cabinet. If it wasn't for a career civil service that largely doesnt change from one administration to the other his accomplishments would be far slimmer.

They nearly blew USMCA off the bat by thinking they had leverage over the Trump administration to get gender and other pet issues included in a free trade agreement. We largely got drug along for the ride on that one.

Much can be said for the Pacific Partnership. They are ready to sign, and numbnuts struts in thinking they should rewrite certain areas to focus on progressive issues. That blew ALOT of goodwill amongst economic and for that matter military allies.

If it hadn't been for the goodwill we had built up under previous administrations, India could have told us to go phuck ourselves after he decided to leave his manners on the airplane.

I could go on...

Comment

I think We smells a lot of shit sticking to them and possibly a sudden end to a nice gravy train.

The Liberals always go out getting caught taking their entitlement.

We can only hope the MSM that we hate can step up.

Watch for a lot more on this.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
            I think We smells a lot of shit sticking to them and possibly a sudden end to a nice gravy train.

The Liberals always go out getting caught taking their entitlement.

We can only hope the MSM that we hate can step up.

Watch for a lot more on this.
            Sure looks like WE is just an arm of the Liberal party.
            Also, I find it hard to believe that Soapy and Justin have not been compensated. ‘Travel Expenses’ is one way of hiding compensation.
            We know the blathering idiot was taking speaking fees when he was an MP.

Comment

This is how Hitler got elected, just saying.

Comment

So Maggie got a quarter million bucks to share her vast knowledge with a bunch of mush-minded kids who only want to make the world a better place? That batty old dame couldn't even remember to put on underwear when she was out partying with the Rolling Stones back in the 1970's. I'm sure she's not much smarter now.

Comment

I have a story to tell, and reveal enough here. But if someone wants to pay me big dollars I can spout more drivel.

That woman has nothing more to tell than her life story. What morsels of wisdom could she possibly offer than the fairytale life and trials and tribulations of.the life she led. There might be some life lessons but otherwise I doubt anything intelligent could be offered.

I'm taking offers.

Comment

That’s not totally true she does have experience being stoned most of her life and is an example of what drugs does to your brain and your kids. If she was exemplifying how fkd up you can be from drugs she may have been the perfect speaker.

The reason this won’t stick just everything else is because the Conservative party alternative doesn’t have a clue about what it really is. It has too many of the crazies that are bought off by oil and hate the east don’t really want the country to work because they get elected out west simply because they aren’t liberal but that means can’t easily get elected federally because the rest of the country sees the crazies here elected and don’t want that there if rhat makes sense?
                    If we would have a decent well organized Conservative party they d win hands done easily. And it’s not he east we have to blame it’s the conservatives themselves. If you want to be a national party don’t just be focused on one area of rhe country that you do nothing for when you get elected because you aren’t smart enough to convince rhe rest of the country what’s good for one area is good for all. And that’s all I have to say about that. Quote Forrest Gump.

Comment

Tell the Liberals that.

The Cons may not have been perfect but I doubt they'd try to strangle to death parts of the country.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                        Tell the Liberals that.

The Cons may not have been perfect but I doubt they'd try to strangle to death parts of the country.
                        I don’t have to
                        Tell the liberals any thing they have it figured out don’t they?

They have created the theme of big bad conservatives who are heartless and don’t care about the average Canadian who only cAre about oil who have no policy on just about anything who basically cry wolf about every issue there is.
                        And going off topic but since we re in the west and farm what is those policy for agriculture????????
                        Ya right they don’t have one. Other than fk you no programs no nothing.

For example. Over and over crying about the deficit and spending during the pandemic. Ok so what does that mean that means the conservatives want people that have no jobs who can’t pay rent who are losing their businesses to be on their own? Or what’s the strategy with crying about the spending? You can’t have it both ways can’t say shouldn’t be spending but have people believe your going to have their backs?
                        The population just isn’t that stupid
                        Somebody has to get off the merry go round and actually be a leader that wants to lead the country not be a leader of complaining about the current government only.

Comment

They're only doing what any opposition party would do. Criticizing the ruling party.

Are the NDP any better? They can say WTF ever they want they don't stand a snowflake's chance anywhere of ever being elected federally.

That Fùck-up of a prime minister we have got off easy last election. He provided nothing but a huge arsenal of ammunition to make him look as stupid as he is....but he continues to do it himself.

He will undoubtedly go down in history as Canada's stupidest Prime Minister.

Do the Liberals actually have a plan? Or just throw money around and "buy" votes.

Remember the Dope said he took on the debt so the people wouldn't have to. Do people realize who is going to pay it off?
                          Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny? Or some Lepricon will ride his Unicorn leading us all to the huge pot of gold at the end of every rainbow? Sunny ways..... and remember, THE BUDGET WILL BALANCE ITSELF!!!!

Hard to believe the Liberals let that moron lead the party this long.

I want Chretien and Martin back, not that preppy brainless prick.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                            They're only doing what any opposition party would do. Criticizing the ruling party.

Are the NDP any better? They can say WTF ever they want they don't stand a snowflake's chance anywhere of ever being elected federally.

That Fùck-up of a prime minister we have got off easy last election. He provided nothing but a huge arsenal of ammunition to make him look as stupid as he is....but he continues to do it himself.

He will undoubtedly go down in history as Canada's stupidest Prime Minister.

Do the Liberals actually have a plan? Or just throw money around and "buy" votes.

Remember the Dope said he took on the debt so the people wouldn't have to. Do people realize who is going to pay it off?
                            Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny? Or some Lepricon will ride his Unicorn leading us all to the huge pot of gold at the end of every rainbow? Sunny ways..... and remember, THE BUDGET WILL BALANCE ITSELF!!!!

Hard to believe the Liberals let that moron lead the party this long.

I want Chretien and Martin back, not that preppy brainless prick.
                            Ohhhh come on now that’s b/s lol

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                              LOL Ah have you got your panties in a knot Furrowtickler?

I have never voted Liberal, not a supporter of the Liberal party, I am not a party member. The only party membership I have ever held was with the Federal PCs and the only campaigns I have ever worked on have been for a PC candidate. The only time I "wag my finger" at someone on this site is when they are posting BS. I cannot stand outright lies and I will point out to the civilized on this list BS when it is posted. It is hard to find Liberal BS when 99% of the posters are hard right wing with irrational hate for anything they consider not right wing. But if and when I do read Liberal BS I will call that out too.

Paying families members at the WE charity is wrong and is being investigated by ethics commissioner. Isn't that what is supposed to happen?

But if it makes you feel like a man to continually to attack me simply because I point out BS, go ahead. It is your credibility at stake. And I do find it humorous when bullies get defensive.
                              A lot of b/s there lol
                              There is a lot of truth in most of the stuff you call b/s on here
                              And every day it’s coming to light more and more .

Bully ... lol . Good lord what’s the next label you and chucky come up with 😂😂

Comment

This is so fitting nowadays...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.