• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FCL layoffs

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it Teflon, nothing sticks to you!
    Lol, what can I say,

....apparently anything according to you?

TY....

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      I've seen the word "doofus" describing me repeated 4 times in this thread.
      I'm beginning to believe....
      As they say, consider the source. And in this case, consider the source's source(NFU), both of which are incorrect as usual, as pointed out by other posters. But as usual, he attacks and insults the poster who points out reality, then slinks away never to acknowledge his errors.
      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jun 29, 2020, 11:15.

Comment

Gotta find that peer reviwed article on cbc. Takes time to find anyone supporting his whacked out version.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          " Forced to strike" Are you kidding us! LMAO They were locked out by Federated! They would have accepted the mediators offer but Federated wouldn't. Try getting the facts straight you doofus.
          Incorrect or not. But there is something fundamentally wrong with blaming a business for not accepting an offer. Federated said "NO". They have rights too.
          One of which is to make money to pay your sorry ass.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
            " Forced to strike" Are you kidding us! LMAO They were locked out by Federated! They would have accepted the mediators offer but Federated wouldn't. Try getting the facts straight you doofus.

Chuck Chuck Chuck, I suspect your the kind of guy that people will cross the street to avoid. You were probably spoiled rotten by your parents and now people will have nothing to do with you. Instead of expecting others to take care of you,you should stop shopping at the food bank and try growing a garden . Try being more civil and quit name calling before one of your neighbors calls the police to give you a wellness check.
            Last edited by 6V53; Jun 29, 2020, 17:26.

Comment

AB 5

"As they say, consider the source. And in this case, consider the source's source(NFU), both of which are incorrect as usual, "

NFU opposes the Seed Tax and let the Federal Gov know it, while WCWGA strongly supports the Seed Tax and let everybody know it.

Which Farm organize do you agree with on the Seed Tax AB5?

Comment

AB 5

"As they say, consider the source. And in this case, consider the source's source(NFU), both of which are incorrect as usual, "

NFU opposes the Seed Tax and let the Federal Gov know it, while WCWGA strongly supports the Seed Tax and let everybody know it.

Which Farm organize do you agree with on the Seed Tax AB5?
                Who do you expect to pay for plant breeding? As long as old varieties are not deregistered, I am fine with the option of paying for the privilege of growing the latest technology.

I posted a list of the asinine positions that NFU has taken on various issues over a year ago, please go back and read it and let me know how many of those you personally support?

https://www.agriville.com/threads/37969-does-nfu-represent-the-average-farmer-some-interesting-characters-on-their-board? https://www.agriville.com/threads/37969-does-nfu-represent-the-average-farmer-some-interesting-characters-on-their-board?
                Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jun 29, 2020, 16:00.

Comment

Doofus complimentary or derogatory does in mean your a legend in the sack with women must be Canadian

Go farma

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                    Doofus complimentary or derogatory does in mean your a legend in the sack with women must be Canadian

Go farma
                    Doofus is derogeratory, meaning "schtoopit". Which is Ghetto for "stupid". I'm so schtoopit I make stupid look smart.

....a legend with women in the sack? Not even in my own mind!

Comment

Speak for yourself dufus.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                        Who do you expect to pay for plant breeding? As long as old varieties are not deregistered, I am fine with the option of paying for the privilege of growing the latest technology.

I posted a list of the asinine positions that NFU has taken on various issues over a year ago, please go back and read it and let me know how many of those you personally support?

https://www.agriville.com/threads/37969-does-nfu-represent-the-average-farmer-some-interesting-characters-on-their-board? https://www.agriville.com/threads/37969-does-nfu-represent-the-average-farmer-some-interesting-characters-on-their-board?
                        Thanks for the prompt and thorough response to my question. Does you silence indicate that you agree with the NFU on all of those looney ideas, and don't want to be laughed off the site? Or disagree, and are embarrassed to be associated with such an organization?

None of the other NFU adherents were able to comment on the list either, other than to attack me for bringing it to light.

Comment

Ab5

I do not belong to any farm organization nor ever have. I do agree with the stand the NFU has taken against the so called Seed Tax.

My original question was simply asking which farm group you agreed with regarding the Seed Tax. The NFU who oppose it, or the WCWGA who support the Seed Tax. In my original post,I asked ONE and only ONE specific question nothing more, it was your choice to (try) to escalate the discussion and I seen no reason to carry on with it.

You gave your answer and said you agreed with the Seed Tax so what more is there to discuss.

You have obviously thought this through and are okay with forking over more money for new varieties of seed, but once all the old seed varieties are deregistered maybe you'll have a different opinion then.

P.S. AB5 you take Agriville and yourself way to serious, at the end of the day it's a Fffing farmer chat line not Ottawa, relax go do something with your kids it's way more rewarding!!

Comment

Ab5

I do not belong to any farm organization nor ever have. I do agree with the stand the NFU has taken against the so called Seed Tax.
                            Very diplomatic answer, to distance your self as far as possible from Chuck's organization. That is much wiser than trying to defend any of their policies, or members, as described in the thread. If Grassfarmer could have taken that route, he would probably still be here contributing his unique perspective.

My original question was simply asking which farm group you agreed with regarding the Seed Tax. The NFU who oppose it, or the WCWGA who support the Seed Tax. In my original post,I asked ONE and only ONE specific question nothing more, it was your choice to (try) to escalate the discussion and I seen no reason to carry on with it.

You gave your answer and said you agreed with the Seed Tax so what more is there to discuss.
                            Well, for example, you could discuss my question to you about who you expect to fund variety development? Should that be the tax payers responsibility, when our governments are already bankrupt ( and not just morally)? We will be weaned off the government tit one way or another out of necessity, I would rather have a system in place that keeps variety development funded. We can always speak with our wallets, if a new variety doesn't have traits that make it worth the extra cost, don't buy it, stick with old varieties that work. Just like farmers are doing with canola. I assume you grow only OP canola still...
                            You have obviously thought this through and are okay with forking over more money for new varieties of seed, but once all the old seed varieties are deregistered maybe you'll have a different opinion then.

P.S. AB5 you take Agriville and yourself way to serious, at the end of the day it's a Fffing farmer chat line not Ottawa, relax go do something with your kids it's way more rewarding!!
                            Thanks for the advice, and yes, I do waste far too much time here picking on and making jokes at the expense of the posters who take themselves too seriously. I should really take a break.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...