• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hydroxchloroquine

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    Apparently that was Trump's mix. No valid study has proven it has any benefit. But in Trump's case placebo is good. If it is only the flue why take anything?
    ..if there's no financial incentive for a study... and a political incentive NOT to... there probably isn't going to be one
    Last edited by A990; May 22, 2020, 11:32.

Comment

Lets make a bet which one makes it to a theraputic first, 60 yr old generic drug, expensive untested 10 yr long trial drug like remdesivir or vaccine in a class of diseases never developed before.

I bet by end of summer HCQ is the weapon of choice for the fake second wave.

Trump has big pharma and bill gates by the nuts. If they rush research on this disease, they will cut off their nose to spite their faces. Because they will have found a cure for colds, flus, pneumonia, AIDs, Ebola, SARS. MERS, and every viral disease on the planet. No more Tylenol and Nyquil sales.

If not, trump gets a generic drug approved that does the same thing. Either way they are fd.
      Last edited by jazz; May 22, 2020, 11:21.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
        Lets make a bet which one makes it to a theraputic first, 60 yr old generic drug, expensive untested 10 yr long trial drug like remdesivir or vaccine in a class of diseases never developed before.

Trump has big pharma and bill gates by the nuts. If they rush research on this disease, they will cut off their nose to spite their faces. Because they will have found a cure for colds, flus, pneumonia, AIDs, Ebola, SARS. MERS, and every viral disease on the planet. No more Tylenol and Nyquil sales.

If not, trump gets a generic drug approved that does the same thing. Either way they are fd.
        I don’t know about the other guys but trump is rhe fkd up one. Mentally deranged idiot and the other guy Biden has Alzheimer’s. Who knows if rhe retarded one is actually taking that drug but something has screwed up his vision as he must not see in the mirror that his face is orange and his hair yellow which is reverse of what he was before. So maybe a side effect is colourblindness?
        Thank God many of the staff departments are doing things that make sense for that country all on their own and he doesn’t even know it.

On a side note trumps cuts to infrastructure starting to show up now bridges dams etc failing. It looks good on paper to say wow look I cut this much but the results take time to come home to roost and they are. When you go to the states drive fast under the underpasses many inspectors who were cut back say there will be one fail not too far off. Could only hope if it does that the orange blob would be the one under it.

Comment

Such a #CovIdiot. Go drink some bleach you moron.

Comment

What dose of hydroxchlorquine is being taken. Just curious as I have been on it for two years to aide in treating auto immune disorder.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
              Such a #CovIdiot. Go drink some bleach you moron.
              Ahh tweety, the triggered farmer. You are probably growing too much soy.

Comment

Ahh tweety, the triggered farmer. You are probably growing too much soy.
                96,000 patients from 631 hospitals say you are an idiot. Oh and the bleach drinking orange orangutan with the same IQ as you, also an idiot

Comment

BREAKING NEWS...May22
                  Three studies find that hydroxychloroquine reduces chances of contracting Covid, so ICMR allows more frontline workers to take it as a preventive drug.
                  https://www.msn.com/en-in/lifestyle/pets-animals/hcq-breakthrough-icmr-finds-it-s-effective-in-preventing-coronavirus-expands-its-use/ar-BB14tiaA https://www.msn.com/en-in/lifestyle/pets-animals/hcq-breakthrough-icmr-finds-it-s-effective-in-preventing-coronavirus-expands-its-use/ar-BB14tiaA

Comment

Funny how the left just despises everything Trump. Don’t remember the right being so vengeful and vendictive when Obama was in. Nasty side of humankind. Sad really.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post

Funny how the left just despises everything Trump. Don’t remember the right being so vengeful and vendictive when Obama was in. Nasty side of humankind. Sad really.
                      Maybe because Trump represents everything despicable in Humanity.

Comment

96,000 patients from 631 hospitals say you are an idiot. Oh and the bleach drinking orange orangutan with the same IQ as you, also an idiot

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                        Maybe because Trump represents everything despicable in Humanity.

Wow. These comments say more about the ones making them than anything or anyone else.

But they appear to be functioning at the highest level of their capability, so sad.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                          Wow. These comments say more about the ones making them than anything or anyone else.
                          Haha its hilarious how easily those two snowflakes are triggered. Both have full on foaming at the mouth TDS.

Comment

And HCQ is only 5 cents a pill, lets make sure that never gets used, NO PROFIT for BIG Pharma!

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                              And HCQ is only 5 cents a pill, lets make sure that never gets used, NO PROFIT for BIG Pharma!
                              Yes, prescribe a drug that increases heart attacks, deaths, and does not help Covid19 because it costs 5 cents.

Take a step back, look at what you wrote, and do just a tiny bit of critical thinking. Quite the collection here, wow is right.

Comment

Yes, prescribe a drug that increases heart attacks, deaths, and does not help Covid19 because it costs 5 cents.

Take a step back, look at what you wrote, and do just a tiny bit of critical thinking. Quite the collection here, wow is right.
                                ...maybe it/s you sir that's unable to do the critical thinking.
                                ...are you so naive you think pharma wouldn]t goose a study for their own benefit?

Jerry Coyne, a relatively famous evolutionary biologist reversed his opinion of the study after writing a comment on his blog raking trump and his doctor over the coals

In two comments below, my own physician, Dr. Alex Lickerman, who carefully read the study I describe below (see his first comment and his second), noted that the sickest patients were the ones more likely to be given the chloroquine drugs, and were also the patients with the highest comorbidities—factors like heart disease that would tend to make them sicker. In other words, as Alex notes,

So–was it the drugs that were responsible for their increased likelihood of death or the risk factors already known to increase the likelihood of death? We simply can’t tell from this study. This is the problem with the observational study design. We CAN almost certainly say that hydroxychloroquine and its ilk don’t improve survival in COVID-19, but whether or not they increase mortality in COVID-19 we don’t yet know.

I am guilty of not having detected the flaws in the study, which are, I found, not even clearly pointed out by its authors in the traditional “here-are-some-weaknesses-in-this-study” part of the paper, and I thank Alex for the clarification. But even more culpable are the reviewers of that study, who did not insist on a clear outline of its limitations, as well as the medical/science journalists, who touted the study uncritically (like me!) Alex has helped me learn that many medical studies, even in journals as reputable as The Lancet, are pitifully weak or even fatally flawed.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.