• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real or not ??

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
    http://www.buzzerco.com/BBB.htm
    That's more like it, Agriville never let's us down!😁

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
      So which ones will you keep in the ICU, cov-19 patients or babies? There are only so many ICU s and ICU nurses.
      Babies of course. I think any reasonable 80 yr old wouldn't take a babies spot. But babies have their own ICU so doubt it would come to that.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
        15/20
        17/20

Can I try blind folded and only use one hand.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
          17/20

Can I try blind folded and only use one hand.
          Definitely use two hands.

18 out of 20, I got 9 and 20 wrong. Need more practice apparently, going to ask permission...

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
            Definitely use two hands.

18 out of 20, I got 9 and 20 wrong. Need more practice apparently, going to ask permission...
            Everyone who’s said which ones they got wrong seem to get 9 wrong. Sneaky pair!

Comment

Everyone who’s said which ones they got wrong seem to get 9 wrong. Sneaky pair!
              How did you do? And thanks for adding some levity to agriville, has been somewhat depressing place lately.

Comment

I got 17/20.

9, 20 and one other one I can’t remember.

Comment

I got 17/20.

9, 20 and one other one I can’t remember.
                  That makes me feel better about my performance then.

My plan has backfired , I explained to my wife that I need to study for this exam , And when I asked for permission, I learned there is such a thing called parental controls for Google , And if I'm not careful agriville will be put on the same list as that website.
                  So it looks like I will have to stick with hands on research for now on. Looking for volunteers.

Comment

I feel proud, I got 19/20. Only number 6 wrong. Glad I am good at something.

Comment

17 out of 20 , good exercise for the brain!
                      Last edited by caseih; Mar 29, 2020, 11:40.

Comment

My plan has backfired , I explained to my wife that I need to study for this exam , And when I asked for permission, I learned there is such a thing called parental controls for Google , And if I'm not careful agriville will be put on the same list as that website.
                        So it looks like I will have to stick with hands on research for now on. Looking for volunteers.
                        I have a couple other visual quizzes on a similar vein but they're purely photographic mediums. No URL to offer a layer of protection to those who don't want to partake in the quiz. As such I'm not sure they're quite Agriville material.

Obviously when faced with self isolation, men make up quizzes about breasts

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
                          I feel proud, I got 19/20. Only number 6 wrong. Glad I am good at something.
                          Good work, that must have required years of grueling practice, dedication and hardwork. Probably gives you a whole new appreciation for professional athletes and Olympians.

Comment

17/20 here. Obviously out of practice.

Isn’t it easier to ask for forgiveness than permission? Where do you find “volunteers” ?? Asking for a friend.......

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
                              17/20 here. Obviously out of practice.

Isn’t it easier to ask for forgiveness than permission? Where do you find “volunteers” ?? Asking for a friend.......
                              Well, judging by the complete lack of volunteers who have come forward so far, I am beginning to suspect that agriville was not the best place to look for volunteers. Although in hindsight, it may be just as well, given the demogrphics of this group.
                              And since this is my go to source for information, I am stumped about how else to recruit volunteers.

Comment

19/20

I knew better but I really wanted #5 to be real.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.