• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flu

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flu

See they are gonna build a 1000 bed hospital in 5 days in China. This smells a little different then Sars and previous outbreaks. Panic is setting in.

I don't like the angles on pullbacks in some of the markets. 469 is my support number on canola.
    Last edited by macdon02; Jan 24, 2020, 11:18.

If you are basing your actions on the Chinese government's "news" then you are over reacting. If those lying bastards told me it was raining I'd walk outside and look up long before I went looking for an umbrella.

Comment

Originally posted by bobofthenorth View Post
      If you are basing your actions on the Chinese government's "news" then you are over reacting. If those lying bastards told me it was raining I'd walk outside and look up long before I went looking for an umbrella.
      Think they were about 6 months behind the curve reporting on ASF. If they are talking about disease, its already spreading like wildfire behind the curtain. I don't trust them either.

Comment

Off to load up on surgical masks before they sell out, it appears to be out of control already. Computer simulations suggest 60 million dead in the next 18 months. The economic implications could be enormous. Not panicking but keeping a close watch on it. It may cut my trip down south short. Glad I drove and wont have to fly in an infected sardine can.

Comment

40M people on lockdown, army being called in, hospitals completely over-run... theres no way the numbers of 6-700 cases, 30ish dead are believable if those are the responses.

Comment

Time for a flu tax.
            And surely there is something we can ban to feel safe.

Comment

Just think about that folks, a 1000 bed hospital in 5 days !!!

Can only happen when the government has all the say, that's what Justin was envious of when he made that remark at a private fundraiser a couple years back. Imagine a government with that much power.

The ChiComs are nothing but liars, our media is so quick to say "look how good the Chinese are sharing all this info", and I'm thinking,,, how do you know what their not telling us !!! effing media !

There are reports they're finding dead people in the streets from this outbreak,,, it's way worse than the ChiComs are letting on. Remember, the ChiComs control the internet over there, They control Google, Twitter, Facebook, etc.

And while everyone is watching for this disease, somebody please keep an eye on Hong Kong, this is the exact time the commies would take action there.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
                40M people on lockdown, army being called in, hospitals completely over-run... theres no way the numbers of 6-700 cases, 30ish dead are believable if those are the responses.
                Granted I don’t follow the news much but this is what I was curious about. A 3-4% mortality rate isn’t bad at all. Bird flu in comparison is something around 75%+ I think.

Morbidity could be high but I don’t think 3-4% is much higher than the normal flu outbreak.

So what’s really going on if they’re making such a big deal over it. The reaction isn’t equaling the information.

Comment

Uh, one question comes to mind over all this,

WHY IN THE **** IS ANYONE FROM THOSE AREAS ALOWED TO BOARD PLANES AND TRAVEL/SPREAD THIS ALL OVER!?

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
                    One thing you can bet about china is disinformation. The cases are probably double or triple that just like their pig deaths from ASF. They hid those numbers too.

This is result of millions upon millions of people living basically on top of each other and very close to animals as well which create a vector for animal to human transmission. Chinese farmers basically farm like middle ages Europe with your livestock and animals kept in very limited areas that are close to human dwellings.

Comment

How long until it comes through Vancouver and Toronto airports?
                      Business as usual traveling to Canada with a simple question if you have visited regions in China infected. Nobody from China will ever lie to our CBSA.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                        Granted I don’t follow the news much but this is what I was curious about. A 3-4% mortality rate isn’t bad at all. Bird flu in comparison is something around 75%+ I think.

Morbidity could be high but I don’t think 3-4% is much higher than the normal flu outbreak.

So what’s really going on if they’re making such a big deal over it. The reaction isn’t equaling the information.
                        You’re about right on. Spanish Flu of 1918 killed 50 million out of 1.8 billion humans about 3%.

Comment

Maybe the answer to the outbreak is simpler than we think. Like dont eat soup with a bat in it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bat soup.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	769330

Comment

Corona always tasted like bats had S$#% in it.

Comment

In Australia NOW

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-01-25/first-confirmed-coronavirus-case-australian-as-china-toll-rises/11900428 https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-01-25/first-confirmed-coronavirus-case-australian-as-china-toll-rises/11900428

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.