• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote Energy

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote Energy

Since when did the agriville administrators decide that posting political advertising during a federal election is the job of the moderator of a public forum?

The one sided ad posted looks like it is from Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers.
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Oct 9, 2019, 07:59.

Comment

Private forum run by regular Canadians disgusted with current direction of the country maybe ?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        Since when did the agriville administrators decide that posting political advertising during a federal election is the job of the moderator of a public forum?

The one sided ad posted looks like it is from Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers.
        Chuck one simple fact is that there is only one party that has a chance of winning that is interested in growing our economy in western Canada and that is the Conservatives. The Liberal's and to a much greater extent the NDP and the Green's want to shut down western Canada's energy industry.

I don't have a problem with this being posted by agriville's administrators, it will spark some debate.

Comment

Funny how the left thinks free speech only applies to them, not everyone else.

You are free to start your own forum, and post whatever you like if you disagree with what the proprietors of this one post.

In fact, if you have any principles, I highly recommend you do so, every post you make on this site contributes to the financial success of it's capitalist owners through advertising revenue. So, in your crusade to end capitalism, you are inadvertently supporting it.
          Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Oct 9, 2019, 08:54.

Comment

I assume it is a paid for advertisement.
            It was short and provided a link if interested.

You can open it or not and agree, disagree or ignore.

If it keeps this as a free to use forum for me, I'm fine with it.

Comment

Yes this is an admin decision, my doing only but not paid for. Prompted by the billions in canceled and purchased and never built projects that are costing Canadians.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                Funny how the left thinks free speech only applies to them, not everyone else.

You are free to start your own forum, and post whatever you like if you disagree with what the proprietors of this one post.

In fact, if you have any principles, I highly recommend you do so, every post you make on this site contributes to the financial success of it's capitalist owners through advertising revenue. So, in your crusade to end capitalism, you are inadvertently supporting it.
                he is still smarting over the debunking of all the nasa bullshit

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                  he is still smarting over the debunking of all the nasa bullshit
                  Given his perfect track record of supporting the losing side on important issues, one would Think that he would be used to it by now and not take it so personally.

Comment

I voted this morning since it snowed and No Ralph didn’t get my vote.

Comment

Probably the same time that Google, facebook, twitter and YouTube decided they could censor and supress anyone they wanted to.

Comment

Saskfarmer, are advance polls open? Hawrylak?

Comment

This isn’t, never has been and possibly never will be a public forum. It’s a private forum that the owners choose to give access to if you follow their rules. Although I’m sure chuckles is one of those who would prefer to see a leftist government in complete control of what people can post on the internet

Comment

I was rather disappointed to see this too. I'm wondering if those jumping in to defend the Agriville owners would have done the same if it had been a video championing the carbon tax for example? Sure it's their site and they are free to post whatever they want but in posting content that is clearly biased to one side of the political debate it detracts from the impartiality of the site. It disappoints me but remember it doesn't cost me anything to walk away from this forum - if the participants walk away Agriville loses their business. I think it would have been smarter to have allowed CAPP to buy ad space on the site.

Comment

About time we started to kick that weenie out of Ottawa. He is killing our country.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.