• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epstein Dead

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
    Jazz for **** sake Who had the most to lose? Yes it was Trump
    Epstein and Trump were good friends
    Stay OFF FAUX news
    If you want to swallow Bullshit subscribe to the National Enquirer
    Let us know when Trump has made 27 trips to pedo island 🌴 ...

Or continue listening to the left leaning paid off CNN , MSNBC and or CBC reporting 👍👍

Comment

Trump used his own transportation.
      The island isn’t the only place this awful stuff happened. What do you call a father that has his hands up his daughters skirt and proclaims to the world what a nice ass she has he’d like to date her. Lol a Republican hero I guess. Lol

Epstein wasn’t the only pedophile trump chummed around with either.

Everyone couldn’t believe William Barr was selected ag now we know why. The guy who helped get Epstein off gets a promotion by trump? Speaks volumes.

Oh Russia if you hear this can you please snuff out Epstein so it doesn’t become an election issue for me. If Epstein was only going to speak about Clinton trump would have babysat him himself to keep him alive.

Comment

So Epstien was minding his own business not even on the public radar and Trump decided to arrest him, expose him, release a bunch of documents and then snuff him out in jail. Right. Gotcha. Lefty logic at its best.

Epstein was in custody for a month. He could have rolled on Trump any time. His associate is still at large, she could do the same. The dozens of other people who flew there could go in a press conference tomorrow and tell the MSM they saw trump there raping kids like an animal. Any of that happened? Right.

The FBI are raiding the island as we speak so any evidence the leader of the free world was there should come out right away. I can wait.....
        Last edited by jazz; Aug 12, 2019, 16:17.

Comment

Jazz, " Its the crimes against our children in terms of sex assault, trafficing, abuse, murder and I even include abortion in that."

One thing you forgot in that list Jazz, is the exposure of the children to propaganda and indoctrination throughout the school system,,, re-education from the values their parents have tried to instill in them, to radical liberalism, social guilt, culture guilt, white guilt/white privilege and alt-left tyrannicalism.
          Climate guilt, environmental guilt, gender guilt, and I'll mention again, white guilt, culture guilt, and of course guilt of success.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
            So Epstien was minding his own business not even on the public radar and Trump decided to arrest him, expose him, release a bunch of documents and then snuff him out in jail. Right. Gotcha. Lefty logic at its best.

Epstein was in custody for a month. He could have rolled on Trump any time. His associate is still at large, she could do the same. The dozens of other people who flew there could go in a press conference tomorrow and tell the MSM they saw trump there raping kids like an animal. Any of that happened? Right.

The FBI are raiding the island as we speak so any evidence the leader of the free world was there should come out right away. I can wait.....
            Quite certain it went something like I want a pardon and I want Barr to handle this and trump as dumb as he is figured out a pardon wouldn’t look too good for re election.

Epstein minding his own business not on the radar? Lmao are you kidding? This was all coming back trump or no trump.

None of the people guilty there are going to squeal on the other until they start falling. No one that wants to live will squeal on trump. No one will be watching his KGB friends. They snuffed a high profile guy like that right in front so everyone could see no body is safe.

It came out today trump and Epstein back and forth multiple times multiple trips Florida and in New York.
            Mara Lago was a pickup point for girls for Epstein.

With Barr involved yes no evidence for trump may come out. Barr has such a conflict of interest why doesn’t he exclude himself?

Comment

The human race....ya, evolved and civilized! The males in the animal kingdom is more "humane" to the females of their species.

Ya, that scum thinks it's ok to supposed "consenting" minor prostitution.

The women and girls preyed upon for prostitution usually have deeper personal, social and economic problems that make them prone and vulnerable to abuse by pimps and johns.

Comment

Wheel when the red pill is eventually given to you its going to taste pretty bitter because you are totally barking up the wrong tree.

The DOJ are reporting that troves of tapes, vids, diaries, pics and other blackmail have been recovered from his NY apt. FBI are on the ground on the island. If any clear cut evidence of Trumps involvement with this guy comes other than being an aquaintance in wealthy circles, I will issue a full retraction and apology to the forum. Lets see the evidence or you wont beleive that either?

Comment

Wheel when the red pill is eventually given to you its going to taste pretty bitter because you are totally barking up the wrong tree.

The DOJ are reporting that troves of tapes, vids, diaries, pics and other blackmail have been recovered from his NY apt. FBI are on the ground on the island. If any clear cut evidence of Trumps involvement with this guy comes other than being an aquaintance in wealthy circles, I will issue a full retraction and apology to the forum. Lets see the evidence or you wont beleive that either?
                  If its against libtard lefties you wont ever see it

Comment

My God open up your mind to see more than what your dreaming about. I don’t think Epstein targeted his clients to be only lefties or libtards as you call it. Did he have a questionnaire are you a lefty if so I ll arrange a young girl for you if not then sorry I can’t. Lol.
                    This big discovery of yours that it was only Democrat’s or liberals doing this so you can justify having a closed mind politically isn’t going to happen. Lol.
                    Everyone in the rich and famous circles knew this shit was happenning yes or no?
                    Anyone associated with the loser therefore at best knew they were associating with a loser yes or no?
                    Clinton, trump etc were associating with him yes or no?
                    Mind you in those days trump liked clinton because he was buying him off and was a democrat. Lol. True or false.
                    Would you request an exclusive calendar party for minors potential models with a known pedophile? Would you expect it would be an up and up kinda party? Lol.
                    Holy cow your going to need lots of different coloured pills if you ever brighten up enough to understand what the facts are right in front of you. Lol

Comment

Are you guys ****en nuts? Politicizing this issue? Focus on the real problem?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2170736370_cd099bb6ff.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	767577

No one has more skeletons in their closet than people in the public eye.
                        And the only reason that is, is because everyone is looking in them!
                        But I would never argue that some people have more than others.

Comment

like i said , anyone doing it needs to be shot and pissed on , no exceptions
                          don't give a f#$k what their politics are , including the men at the top

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                            My God open up your mind to see more than what your dreaming about. I don’t think Epstein targeted his clients to be only lefties or libtards as you call it. Did he have a questionnaire are you a lefty if so I ll arrange a young girl for you if not then sorry I can’t. Lol.
                            This big discovery of yours that it was only Democrat’s or liberals doing this so you can justify having a closed mind politically isn’t going to happen. Lol.
                            Everyone in the rich and famous circles knew this shit was happenning yes or no?
                            Anyone associated with the loser therefore at best knew they were associating with a loser yes or no?
                            Clinton, trump etc were associating with him yes or no?
                            Mind you in those days trump liked clinton because he was buying him off and was a democrat. Lol. True or false.
                            Would you request an exclusive calendar party for minors potential models with a known pedophile? Would you expect it would be an up and up kinda party? Lol.
                            Holy cow your going to need lots of different coloured pills if you ever brighten up enough to understand what the facts are right in front of you. Lol
                            I never said left or right, I said Trump was nothing but a casual acquaintance of the guy in wealthy NY circles and its his executive order from 2018 that kicked off the pedo round up. Trump is the very reason this came to light. Had Hillary been in there, it would have been buried forever.

I don't care the political affiliation of anyone involved nor their status. Anyone and I mean anyone involved or complicit should be punished to the full extent of the law. Trump had never been to the island or even Epstein's NY or FL homes where the incidents took place. He has far less dirt on him in this than the Clintons do.

If there is documented evidence which Epstein supposedly has, then a sitting president pedophile would be first on the list wouldn't it? That should be exposed within mere weeks wouldn't you say? lets wait.
                            Last edited by jazz; Aug 12, 2019, 21:42.

Comment

I think the investigations will put the spotlight on those involved. I know that a lot of money can cover up a lot of crap, but this one is too dirty. Democrats are gonna dig hard to get Republicans, and so on. Unless you think both will cover for each other. I think it’s too dirty for anyone to hide.
                              Wait and see. Not gonna hang anyone without proof.

Comment

Will be interesting to see how this all plays out .
                                But agree with all others , anyone involved should be tarred and feathered and thrown in a black hole 🕳.
                                Or just “commit suicide” under the most intensive watch system in prison 🤥

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.