• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Murderers on the run northern sask and manitoba

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
    Latest news is they have been spotted in York Landing Manitoba which is 1000 km north of Winnipeg! RCMP are warning of a heavy police presence in the area.
    6 days since they were seen in Gillam... They could walk that distance in that time.

It would explain why they’re thought to have been spotted at the dump. Be hungry after slogging in through the swamp for a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Misterjade9 View Post
      it used to be said that the "Mountie's always get their man", but from what I have followed here I am not sure they could find their ass with both hands.
      Aren't they still working on the the theory that Barry & Honey Sherman simultaneously shot each other twice in the back of the head? After this length of time its going to be purely a random event if these kids are ever found. Even the talking heads are running out of BS to spew on TV - today I heard one speculate that the kids are getting tired of each other's company. It seems to me equally likely that they've fallen deeply in love but what do I know?

Comment

To be fair, that would be the Toronto City Police, but what I don't understand is that the RCMP want the public's help but yet give us info that is days old and not relevant anymore. If they truly are evading police in the bush then I highly doubt that any 18 year old has hardly ever heard of AM radio let alone have a battery operated radio with them, so it is highly unlikely the are following the coverage of their own manhunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Misterjade9 View Post
          To be fair, that would be the Toronto City Police, but what I don't understand is that the RCMP want the public's help but yet give us info that is days old and not relevant anymore. If they truly are evading police in the bush then I highly doubt that any 18 year old has hardly ever heard of AM radio let alone have a battery operated radio with them, so it is highly unlikely the are following the coverage of their own manhunt.
          Same with the internet that I brought up. Where are they charging phones if they are bold enough to use them? Solar, ooops.

Comment

Another day nothing change of search area.

Positive is they havent killed anyone else

Comment

If it was only 4c degrees here last night I would think it was colder where they are so they must be having some really miserable nights unless someone is helping them with food and shelter.

Comment

If they are still alive, I give them a lot of credit. For two city boys, they are doing incredibly well in the bush, let alone a backwoods swamp shithole.

I question just how far cops are actually moving into the bush on foot. I am betting it's not much more than a mile, if that. Lots of photos and video of them walking roads. Planes and drones monitoring the bush and swamp. Infrared doesn't mean squat if the boys hear the plane/chopper coming and take a dunk into some swamp water until it goes by.

It's a great show. It's the only one I am watching on a day to day basis. I can't even guess what the season finale is going to be like.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
                  If they are still alive, I give them a lot of credit. For two city boys, they are doing incredibly well in the bush, let alone a backwoods swamp shithole.

I question just how far cops are actually moving into the bush on foot. I am betting it's not much more than a mile, if that. Lots of photos and video of them walking roads. Planes and drones monitoring the bush and swamp. Infrared doesn't mean squat if the boys hear the plane/chopper coming and take a dunk into some swamp water until it goes by.

It's a great show. It's the only one I am watching on a day to day basis. I can't even guess what the season finale is going to be like.
                  I'm just thankful this episode isn't unfolding in my neighborhood or back yard. Yet.
                  Just hope the season finale is comes quickly.

Comment

Farma I agree about not in my back yard but I do enjoy watching our donut eaters having to get out of there cars and actuly do some physical labours, just hope no more inocents get hurt. The RCs will probably all come home and go on post stress relief.

Comment

Oh boy you know it’s pretty easy to criticize especially when we don’t know all the facts about what’s going on. I think back to the horrible bus crash and those officers and responders dealing with that and then I think about approaching a vehicle that you don’t know at any time someone may pull out a gun or when you enter a house or simply may be a target out in the open on the street. How about being called every and in the book and spat at by some drunk that maybe has who knows what kind of disease, like all people there may be some not as effective or efficient but they only do what they are told. Some good friends of mine were members and the stories they tell are things insure wouldn’t want to deal with day in and day out.
                      I think they should have let people know what was going on sooner but then again I don’t know what they knew and when they totally knew it. And one person at the top made that decision not every one of the members.
                      It’s like farming unless you’ve done it yourself pretty hard to judge. Where would we be as a society without them?

Comment

Originally posted by walterm View Post
                        Why would they burn their car before they had another ride? Likely stole another car and maybe it was already a stolen car so would never get reported. So many scenarios that could have or been happening.
                        It would be an advantage to them if they had their vehicle stolen and burned in a location far away from where they were travelling.
                        A former RCMP officer told me when stolen vehicles go to a northern reservation they usually are torched.

Comment

Oh boy you know it’s pretty easy to criticise yep point taken.

Will give you a example of misconstrued criticism, we have a womens and children hospital which is widely widely slammed shamed and criticised.

My son on the farm was helping with shearing on a hot dusty day one of those days dust lingers for 5 minutes cut long story short he got hit by a car on his quad bike in dust neither saw each other.

Paramedics ambulanced to hospital helicopter elsewere.

Bone protruding in his lower leg and was breaks get graded here. 1.1 1.2 1.3 then up to 3s. His break was a 3.2 a 3.3 is ampuatation.

Anyway got into this hospiatal 160kms away in big smoke. People suggested i got to a private hospital the womens and childrens in shit. I went down in ambulance and from time we went in the hospital were surgeons and doctors and xray guys were waiting till he hit opoerating table was 35 minutes i actually wrote a letter to city newspaper praising them. All they here is bad news stororeis. Sorry for being of topic

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                            It would be an advantage to them if they had their vehicle stolen and burned in a location far away from where they were travelling.
                            A former RCMP officer told me when stolen vehicles go to a northern reservation they usually are torched.
                            That’s exactly what happens around here all the time . Except they happen at the local reservations....... multiple

Comment

seems they may not even been sighted at york landing says on news here.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                                That’s exactly what happens around here all the time . Except they happen at the local reservations....... multiple
                                Talking with former police officers it sounds like it’s common in many areas for car thefts to end up with burnt cars left on a reservation.

I’m guessing these two murderers know this and used it as a distraction for themselves.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.